Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878205 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jozzy101:

You are perfectly right but from the mail they sent me I informed that I don't need to do any DHL, Skype interview, all I just did was import my precious documents and application and add the once that has been added once those are evaluated am sure all is good

You will still do skype
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jozzy101:
. lol in the mail I received nothing of such was mentioned perhap the are not foolish not to update their website to that information so that is why they need a sponsorship letter to show your tution fee will be paid by someone.. read step 6 well brother

"STEP 6
After the prepaymnet has been transferred to the account of Euroacademy, the letter of acceptance will be sent to the applicant.
Euroacademy is going to send an invitation to the nearest Estonian embassy of the residence country of an applicant and to the Police and Border Guard. The invitation is not resent in the same term anymore if for any reason an applicant could not go to the embassy or if an embassy refused to give the person a visa.
After applying for TRP an applicant has to send a receipt for the payment at the embassy to Euroacademy in Dream Apply.

Try to read what you post. Did you not see from your screenshot that you will pay €1560, 14 days after interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
this place dry o any update?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by eddyme(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Can some get TRP with europ acedemy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kelay(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Suplexx:

Try to read what you post. Did you not see from your screenshot that you will pay €1560, 14 days after interview?
. Tuition fee
Euroacademy is a private higher education institution where studying on a professional higher Education programme or Master degree programme is charged. Students pay the tuition fee, which covers the expenses of study management – salaries, costs of defence commissions, examinations and assessments, expenses and services for establishing and development of study management and knowledge base.
According to Private Schools Act §17 (2), an applicant of Euroacademy must pay the tuition fee of the first term fully as an advance payment in single instalment within 10 days from signing the study agreement. In case the applicant does not pay the tuition fee by the due date, Euroacademy denies to immatriculate the applicant, and will inform the Police and Boarder Guard Board of the fact.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
kelay:
. Tuition fee
Euroacademy is a private higher education institution where studying on a professional higher Education programme or Master degree programme is charged. Students pay the tuition fee, which covers the expenses of study management – salaries, costs of defence commissions, examinations and assessments, expenses and services for establishing and development of study management and knowledge base.
According to Private Schools Act §17 (2), an applicant of Euroacademy must pay the tuition fee of the first term fully as an advance payment in single instalment within 10 days from signing the study agreement. In case the applicant does not pay the tuition fee by the due date, Euroacademy denies to immatriculate the applicant, and will inform the Police and Boarder Guard Board of the fact.

I am telling you things have changed. I can send you the mail they sent me in December concerning school fees.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Euroacademy has sent me conditional acceptance. I am having my Skype interview in March.

I am one of those who deferred my admission last year. I applied early based on the new directives.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Suplexx:
Euroacademy has sent me conditional acceptance. I am having my Skype interview in March.

I am one of those who deferred my admission last year. I applied early based on the new directives.
I guess they have sorted there ish then
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Suplexx:

congrats bro..
are u back from that way?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2018
gentleking90:

congrats bro..
are u back from that way?

Yes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Thanks all for your contributions.. Been reading this page for hours and it's been helpful..

Please I have certain questions I want to ask.

I have my toefl and I want to apply now for a course, I already did my BSc in Nigeria but I want to do another course again for BSc.. Which courses are tuition free?? And can I defer my studies for one year and hustle there?? Because truthfully that is my main reason for the visa.. I just want to use the premise of education to enter.. So please I need your advice.. Or can I pay for my first semester and then work to train myself throughout the duration of the BSc?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
bsaying:
Thanks all for your contributions.. Been reading this page for hours and it's been helpful..

I have my toefl and I want to apply now for a course, I already did my BSc in Nigeria but I want to do another course again for BSc.. Which courses are tuition free?? And can I defer my studies for one year and hustle there?? Because truthfully that is my main reason for the visa.. I just want to use the premise of education to enter.. So please I need your advice.. Or can I pay for my first semester and then work to train myself throughout the duration of the BSc?

My guy only if you want to study in Estonian Language " No one is tuition free " But you can pay for the First Year while you work and study for the rest .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
bsaying:

I'm not sure you can defer when u already in the country, maybe those on ground in Estonia can shed more light.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
clogogo:

My guy only if you want to study in Estonian Language " No one is tuition free " But you can pay for the First Year while you work and study for the rest .

Thanks brother......for a start now, will I be asked to provide my statement of account or I will be asked to provide my sponsor's?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
bsaying:

Kindly check University website and Dreamapply website to find tuition free courses.

Every University in Estonia has the obligation to send the names of students who do not fulfill their academic responsibility to the Police and Border Guard. And the Police declares the resident permit issued to the student invalid.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
slysite4real:

Kindly check University website and Dreamapply website to find tuition free courses.

Every University in Estonia has the obligation to send the names of students who do not fulfill their academic responsibility to the Police and Border Guard. And the Police declares the resident permit issued to the student invalid.

Thanks... Very direct response.... So this my plan of hustling with The disguise of education might not work o..... Is there a possibility I leave Estonia into another European country and apply for a visa or stay permit there?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Saintsquare:
I'm not sure you can defer when u already in the country, maybe those on ground in Estonia can shed more light.

Thanks brother.. Really appreciate
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
bsaying:

Thanks... Very direct response.... So this my plan of hustling with The disguise of education might not work o..... Is there a possibility I leave Estonia into another European country and apply for a visa or stay permit there?
oga as u dey yan this stuff people dey for that end wey dey monitor de thread o,code your package lol

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
bsaying:

Your Estonian visa allows you to stay up to 3months in every 6months in any Schengen member country.

Estonia does everything possible to make sure nobody uses the country as an escape route to other European country. They are very strict about this.

Now temporary resident permit is no longer issued for one calender year. It is now per academic year.

But you can school and hustle at the same time in Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
slysite4real:

Your Estonian visa allows you to stay up to 3months in every 6months in any Schengen member country.

Estonia does everything possible to make sure nobody uses the country as an escape route to other European country. They are very strict about this.

Now temporary resident permit is no longer issued for one calender year. It is now per academic year.

But you can school and hustle at the same time in Estonia.

Thanks brother.. Really helpful response....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kelay(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Suplexx:

I am telling you things have changed. I can send you the mail they sent me in December concerning school fees.
but they are yet to change thier admission. terms ,I asked three people schooling there they said it is still 300euro part payment
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kelay(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
kelay:
but they are yet to change thier admission. terms ,I asked three people schooling there they said it is still 300euro part payment
. send it to me let me see
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kelay(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Suplexx:

are u paying the fees in full before going?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2018
kelay:

They are wrong. Go and read their admission terms for international students who need visa to enter Estonia.

They also sent me a personal mail in December to that effect. They told me I have to follow the laid down rules, they directed me to the link. They also stated since I already paid €300, I would have to pay the balance one term fees before admission letter can be issued, should I pass reassessment and Skype interview.

That is the position now. I don't know if it will change. I guess the reason they do that now is because they don't want students to run away when they get to Estonia. So they commit students.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by eddyme(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2018
How much is the first year tuition fee
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
eddyme:
How much is the first year tuition fee

First semester is €1560 for Masters
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kelay(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
kelay:
you are very correct they accept only full payment
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Any tut applicants that has paid app fee and waiting for interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by makay200(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2018

Plz can u direct me on how to pay the application fee?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2018
makay200:

Plz can u direct me on how to pay the application fee?
do u have someone in eesti that can pay for you?or u can find someone that has a dorm account to help u pay, someone in eesti helped me to pay. Which programme and course you going for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by pryd(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hi guys, thanks for all the solid info.

Please, I have two questions.

What's the format for the Skype interview?

Anyone with an idea on the chances of securing a scholarship?

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
pryd:
Hi guys, thanks for all the solid info.

Please, I have two questions.

What's the format for the Skype interview?

Anyone with an idea on the chances of securing a scholarship?

Thanks

Qst.1: It is like every other interview. Expect questions about your program and motivation.

Qst. 2: There is no Nigerian studying in Estonia who is not on at least one scholarship. .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.