Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877663 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Saintsquare:
The ticket go cost wella

They should hold their ticket now. no bi to enter stadium begin clap and shout. I am interested in the business part of it, selling some stuffs to their fans there to recover my flight ticket grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
mavinc4u:

They should hold their ticket now. no bi to enter stadium begin clap and shout. I am interested in the business part of it, selling some stuffs to their fans there to recover my flight ticket grin
lol chai
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DFreeze: 2:44am On Jun 06, 2018
How is life in this Estonia of a country btw?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 5:28am On Jun 06, 2018
@slysite4real what are the documents to be submitted for both D visa and TRP for someone using India Route?
Can you please give me a comprehensive list of the documents I will have to submit at the Esti Embassy in New Delhi?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Nutworks100:
@slysite4real what are the documents to be submitted for both D visa and TRP for someone using India Route?
Can you please give me a comprehensive list of the documents I will have to submit at the Esti Embassy in New Delhi?

Click on my username on this forum. Then go through my posts. You will find a comprehensive list of requirements.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jimzy4u(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2018
Please, do I need NDLEA clearance to apply at the Indian embassy?
slysite4real:

Click on my username on this forum. Then go through my posts. You will find a comprehensive list of requirements.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2018
jimzy4u:
Please, do I need NDLEA clearance to apply at the Indian embassy?

I did not use that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jimzy4u(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
thanks boss, and again, which travel insurance did you use?
slysite4real:

I did not use that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Gbeskey: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Done
Suplexx:
Gbeskey, abeg no dey post those screenshots again.

Just explain. If possible delete am.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jimzy4u(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2018
does it mean we can now apply for both simultaneously?
Gbeskey:
Just got this reply from Estonia embassy in Russia..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Gbeskey: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Not sure about that yet,but i already replied the mail based on that,and hopefully we would get more clarity
jimzy4u:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Gbeskey, abeg no dey post those screenshots again.

Just explain. If possible delete am.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Gbeskey: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good news yes.just got a reply according to your question.
jimzy4u:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jimzy4u(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
cool!!!
Gbeskey:
Good news yes.just got a reply according to your question.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
jimzy4u:
cool!!!
hello house. Pls is there anyone that went with the first batch to israel thst has collected their visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Yungmilio2(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
slysite4real:

Answer to some of your questions:

Dish washing is one of the readily available jobs in Estonia. So start learning it now. Wash your plate at home again and again now to be used to it.

Ask UniTartu. I think they may accept 2.2 for M.Sc.

Holiday is short. You cannot save enough to cover the following year. Salary is around 3 eur per hour. You can work during semester.
Thanks. God bless Bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
jimzy4u:
thanks boss, and again, which travel insurance did you use?

Swisscare
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dahoney1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hi guys. Am sorry for asking this question here. I couldn't find hungary thread.
Please will will be going for Hungary visa interview next week. I have gotten all my documents ready( admission letter from the host school, letter of accommodation, statement of account Etc)
Please those any one has any prior experience about Hungary embassy in Nigeria so that i can prepare well for the interview. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Daviddau01: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
dahoney1:
Hi guys. Am sorry for asking this question here. I couldn't find hungary thread.
Please will will be going for Hungary visa interview next week. I have gotten all my documents ready( admission letter from the host school, letter of accommodation, statement of account Etc)
Please those any one has any prior experience about Hungary embassy in Nigeria so that i can prepare well for the interview. Thanks

Maybe you should just check general visa interview qsts on the internet
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Have you all travelled to Estonia? Nobody is here anymore.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:17am On Jun 13, 2018
slysite4real:

grin grin every man for himself.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2018
mavinc4u:

grin grin every man for himself.

hahahaha
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2018
slysite4real:
We are here brother... In this whole journey you have been amazingly helpful.. Thank you.... We are planning on our Russian trip for the world cup so it is time consuming.. Some of us are traveling this weekend and some next week.... By God's grace we will share our stories here.....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2018
bsaying:

We are here brother... In this whole journey you have been amazingly helpful.. Thank you.... We are planning on our Russian trip for the world cup so it is time consuming.. Some of us are traveling this weekend and some next week.... By God's grace we will share our stories here.....

Sounds nice. Goodluck.
Am still waiting for admission result.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2018
slysite4real:

Sounds nice. Goodluck.
Am still waiting for admission result.

OK brother.... Success!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Enop99:
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the Finland route you guys mentioned.

Turkey embassy in Nigeria still has available appointment date for June for anyone still interested.

Question: What is the minimum amount for bank statement in Naira for estonian visa and how many months Bank Statement should be made available?

Thanks in anticipation of a quick response.

Hi,
Firstly, I congratulate you on ur admission. I'll quickly answer some of your questions cos I followed Turkey route last year when I was going to Estonia.

If you are able to get appointment in June, I must say you are very lucky. Book it and get.your supporting docs meanwhile there are some docs u will upload in the process of booking the online appointment.

For the statement, I used hubby as my sponsor and we had over 2m in his acct, the statement showed salary inflow on monthly basis and it was for the period of 6months. I bought Aiico insurance for the period of two weeks. Booked flight to n fro (I used Turkish Airline), booked hostel accommodation too with booking dot com.

I was given two weeks.transit visa based on the information I.filled n.docs I.attached when filling d application. I'm not sure the tourist visa but if u have all your docs, let your purpose of journey.be known to the, they will contact the school n.do.the needful.

I'll say over 70% applicants going to Estonia last year got their visa though some got it late due to one delay.or the other.

All d best

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Don't select tourist visa option, you will be required to provide many docs. Select transit visa option
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Val2001: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Hi Guys
For those that used Cairo route. I have an appointment at the Estonia Embassy Cairo on 26th of this month. My Egyptian visa is ready. Do I need health insurance to travel to Egypt? What insurance company did you use for you TRP application?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Val2001:
Hi Guys
For those that used Cairo route. I have an appointment at the Estonia Embassy Cairo on 26th of this month. My Egyptian visa is ready. Do I need health insurance to travel to Egypt? What insurance company did you use for you TRP application?

When did you apply?

You don't need Insurance to Egypt. Use swisscare for Estonia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.