Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877478 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Val2001: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2018
Thank you.
Suplexx:

When did you apply?

You don't need Insurance to Egypt. Use swisscare for Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2018
Val2001:
Thank you.

When did you apply? Some applications over one month and two months have not received approval. One went there and he was told it is not ready.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Suplexx:

When did you apply? Some applications over one month and two months have not received approval. One went there and he was told it is not ready.

Someone told me she got hers within 3 weeks. You know the way those people behave.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Val2001: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Do you mean Egyptian visa? I got my Egyptian visa after 4 days in early June. I will apply on 26th June for both D visa and TRP at Estonia Embassy in Cairo.

Suplexx:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Val2001:
Do you mean Egyptian visa? I got my Egyptian visa after 4 days in early June. I will apply on 26th June for both D visa and TRP at Estonia Embassy in Cairo.

That means you must have traveled to other bigger countries previously.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Val2001: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2018
No
My first international travel

Suplexx:

That means you must have traveled to other bigger countries previously.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Val2001:

4 days? Who is your father? grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Val2001:
No

Then you are not telling the truth. Egypt visa takes 2-3 weeks. Even the embassy said so. I have been to Egypt before.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Val2001: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2018
thank you.

Suplexx:

Then you are not telling the truth. Egypt visa takes 2-3 weeks. Even the embassy said so. I have been to Egypt before.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by crispviv: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2018
Val2001:
No

Val2001:
No

I agree, for you to get Egypt visa in four days, it means u have either UK,US or canadian visa or you applied with your parents who have either of the above mentioned country visa. My mum got her visa in four days. I got my visa in four days with a virgin passport because i applied with my mum who has UK visa. For virgin passport its a bit tricky, they hardly give visas except you have a trusted agent. Even with that it takes approximately three to four weeks to get the visa. My agent processed for three pple with virgin passport and they got their visas within three weeks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by browniejey1(f): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Pls guys I need ur help. I just checked on dream apply under postgraduate programme i saw a course(information technology law) I will like to study this course but for first degree I studied history and international studies. Pls I want know, if I can study this course plus I came out with 2:2. Thanks in advance.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2018
browniejey1:
Pls guys I need ur help. I just checked on dream apply under postgraduate programme i saw a course(information technology law) I will like to study this course but for first degree I studied history and international studies. Pls I want know, if I can study this course plus I came out with 2:2. Thanks in advance.
If the university is TU or TTu they only admit 2.1
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by browniejey1(f): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
If the university is TU or TTu they only admit 2.1
thank you very much...so do u suggest I search for institutions rather than TU and TTU?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
browniejey1:
thank you very much...so do u suggest I search for institutions rather than TU and TTU?
Yes,Tartu accept 2.2 but admission is very very competitive.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by browniejey1(f): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
u mean Tartu university? Pls do u know any thing about Estonian Academy of Arts, hope is a good school.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 3Polymath12345e: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please someone should give me links and advice on how to start my Estonian journey, I got scholarship to TTU and haven't done anything about travelling at all.

Who knows about how to use India to get to Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Four Nigerians have so far been caught trying to cross into Estonia from Russia with Fan ID.
http://tass.com/society/1010631
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
slysite4real:
Four Nigerians have so far been caught trying to cross into Estonia from Russia with Fan ID.
those fools now making it harder for others
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
crispviv:

I agree, for you to get Egypt visa in four days, it means u have either UK,US or canadian visa or you applied with your parents who have either of the above mentioned country visa. My mum got her visa in four days. I got my visa in four days with a virgin passport because i applied with my mum who has UK visa. For virgin passport its a bit tricky, they hardly give visas except you have a trusted agent. Even with that it takes approximately three to four weeks to get the visa. My agent processed for three pple with virgin passport and they got their visas within three weeks

When was this?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
browniejey1:
u mean Tartu university? Pls do u know any thing about Estonian Academy of Arts, hope is a good school.
I think they only accept 2.1 also but try to familiarize with the school website I'm sure all the info you need is there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by crispviv: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Suplexx:

When was this?

This year,
We started processing in May and got it in June. Three weeks. This was because they were virgin passport. Last year i got mine in four days and helped a friend who got his in less than a week. And i said the reason why before
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:01am On Jun 25, 2018
crispviv:

This year,
We started processing in May and got it in June. Three weeks. This was because they were virgin passport. Last year i got mine in four days and helped a friend who got his in less than a week. And i said the reason why before

Ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mko2016: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2018
please how can i apply to estonia university can anybody help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Daviddau01: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2018
I think admission for most schools have closed but you can visit https://estonia.dreamapply.com to see if some schools are still admitting.

mko2016:
please how can i apply to estonia university can anybody help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Daviddau01: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2018
I tried India last week in Lagos, the guy who interviewed me said the Lagos office does not have the permission to grant me the visa to transit through India, when I clearly applied for a tourist visa,he said that I should try Abuja. I just jeje switched to Israel.

3Polymath12345e:
Please someone should give me links and advice on how to start my Estonian journey, I got scholarship to TTU and haven't done anything about travelling at all.

Who knows about how to use India to get to Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
slysite4real:

Na wah. They want to enter schengen zone without schengen visa. I doubt if thos ones are students.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by browniejey1(f): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saintsquare:
Saintsquare:
I think they only accept 2.1 also but try to familiarize with the school website I'm sure all the info you need is there.
thank u very much although for a minute, u gave me hope when u said, Tartu accepts 2:2.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
browniejey1:
u mean Tartu university? Pls do u know any thing about Estonian Academy of Arts, hope is a good school. thank u very much although for a minute, u gave me hope when u said, Tartu accepts 2:2.
I understand what u mean,just don't want to give you false hope. I know someone with cgpa 4.+ that wasn't granted admission so hope you understand. Euroacademy ,Estonia entrepreneurship,and Estonia business school all accept 2.2 also with flexible admission.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Saintsquare:
I understand what u mean,just don't want to give you false hope. I know someone with cgpa 4.+ that wasn't granted admission so hope you understand. Euroacademy ,Estonia entrepreneurship,and Estonia business school all accept 2.2 also with flexible admission.
. Pls dont mislead the guy. Euroacademy does not accept 2:2 again. Dont know of the others

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.