Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875348 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hi Talk2Prince, I dey hail o... How far now...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
omitobi:
Just quite disturbed... Is there a need to have the Bank Write a cover letter along with my Sponsors' Bank statement to apply for Visa and TRP in india...and if so, someone can help me with an example... Thanks... [Its because of its urgency, although I am still expecting an information about that.. but it might come late...

I think its necessary and banks knows what to do. Your sponsor should just approach his bank for that, though it comes with a token amount. You can reach me on whatsapp now with my old lines.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
I lost your old line... sad sad when I lost my phone.... We are going to the bank now... with my parent...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by johnsonsegxy: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
kcluv2men:

Nice work bro, what course do you intend applying for?

Computer IT related course bro and you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bolig: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
@uzhi and omotobi please, which sponsor's letter are you both talking about. It is new to me and if its an additional document I'd like to know before going to india. Thanks guys
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
@Bolig, the Sponsor's letter is needed if you are being sponsored by your family member...as for me, I am being sponsored by my parent so I have to get her statement of account (2) with cover letters.. I learnt its required...but if you are sponsoring yourself, I think you dont have any issue...with this....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bolig: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
omitobi:
@Bolig, the Sponsor's letter is needed if you are being sponsored by your family member...as for me, I am being sponsored by my parent so I have to get her statement of account (2) with cover letters.. I learnt its required...but if you are sponsoring yourself, I think you dont have any issue...with this....
Pls my issue is the content of the cover letter(s) as I am also sponsored my by brother. I have gotten his statement but there's no cover letter so I'm worried and concerned
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhilove: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Just tell your sponsor to get the letter from his bank. The bankers knows what to write . Yours is to inform them about your need for it.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
omitobi:
Hi Talk2Prince, I dey hail o... How far now...
Am good here!
I tuale, hope ure good?
Baba God blessings no go pass us by
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bolig: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please do anyone knows how i can pay for the swisscare insurance contract, cos i've been trying hard to get it done but nothing has happened so far, any suggestion would be helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
bolig:
Please do anyone knows how i can pay for the swisscare insurance contract, cos i've been trying hard to get it done but nothing has happened so far, any suggestion would be helpful.

Just use bank transfer, it takes three days and it's hassle free.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
bolig:

Pls my issue is the content of the cover letter(s) as I am also sponsored my by brother. I have gotten his statement but there's no cover letter so I'm worried and concerned

Yes, @ Bolig... Follow My Boss' advice @Uzhi grin Just tell your Brother to get the Statement on your behalf and give them the address of the embassy of India :
The Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in India
C15, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, 110 021
India.

Then, they might want to know some information, He will inform them He's sponsoring you financially to Estonia
Your FULLNAME will be included with the Letter.

I think you need TWO, one for TRP and other for VISA (Let the Statement of Account be two too]

(I am using my own case as example because I got the cover letter today

Everyother stuffs is for the bank to do... All will be well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Am good here!
I tuale, hope ure good?
Baba God blessings no go pass us by

Amin oooo.... Na Him eyes we all dey look...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Allooo Everybody, Is there any form in the TRP application we have to use a BLACK INK to fill ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Progress all the way fellas!!! cheesy Progress all the way!! Success to everyone of you! smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bolig: 2:24am On Aug 05, 2015
omitobi:

Yes, @ Bolig... Follow My Boss' advice @Uzhi grin Just tell your Brother to get the Statement on your behalf and give them the address of the embassy of India :
The Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in India
C15, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, 110 021
India.

Then, they might want to know some information, He will inform them He's sponsoring you financially to Estonia
Your FULLNAME will be included with the Letter.

I think you need TWO, one for TRP and other for VISA (Let the Statement of Account be two too]

(I am using my own case as example because I got the cover letter today

Everyother stuffs is for the bank to do... All will be well...

Thanks @ omitobi, spoke with my brother and he said its gonna be ddiffIcult to get as he's in the UK and doesn't know if he's bank will issue such letter and work won't allow him to go to the bank in person. Thanks once again
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bolig: 2:33am On Aug 05, 2015
@ omitobi, the bank will send the statement to the embassy in new delhi?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhilove: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
U guys like wahala. If ref letter is a prolem, just get d statement of account, payslip, identity document, accommodation doc, sch docs, flight reservation to estonia ( one way), affidavit, letters, insurance doc etc. I submitted my document today and no sigle question was asked .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by benson3788(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Is there an age limit to applying to universities in Estonia?
...do they accept transcripts; say North Cyprus?
...can you advise on a university (psychology)? Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
India visa with no funds... everyone just back off. God help me oo am over staying here in naija
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bolig: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
uzhilove:
U guys like wahala. If ref letter is a prolem, just get d statement of account, payslip, identity document, accommodation doc, sch docs, flight reservation to estonia ( one way), affidavit, letters, insurance doc etc. I submitted my document today and no sigle question was asked .

Uzhi affidavit for which documents?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 1:02am On Aug 06, 2015
bolig:

Uzhi affidavit for which documents?

A sworn affidavit by your uncle...from the court...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2015
benson3788:
Is there an age limit to applying to universities in Estonia?
...do they accept transcripts; say North Cyprus?
...can you advise on a university (psychology)? Thank you.

I dont think there is age limit...
But for the other questions..you can direct them to the university of your choice, get their contact information and you are good to go.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2015
sobastical:
India visa with no funds... everyone just back off. God help me oo am over staying here in naija

How far na... Weytin dey happen for your side...?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by benson3788(m): 5:40am On Aug 06, 2015
omitobi:

I dont think there is age limit...
But for the other questions..you can direct them to the university of your choice, get their contact information and you are good to go.

Thank you. Still doing my research
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2015
omitobi:

How far na... Weytin dey happen for your side...?

I just dey look God face o, got visa since last week of last month but financial constraints has held me back here in naija...make God just help and the visa na one month pere
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by benson3788(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
sobastical:

I just dey look God face o, got visa since last week of last month but financial constraints has held me back here in naija...make God just help and the visa na one month pere

Congrats bro. But I hope you prepare your mind for the rainy days, not literally, as living abroad is not a piece of cake. You are in Nigeria, yet lodging complaints on finances? Well my first year abroad was a living hell, as I had little or no money to fall on. God bless you, amen!

PS: Just seeking a more conducive place from my present location, hence I got on this forum.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
benson3788:

Congrats bro. But I hope you prepare your mind for the rainy days, not literally, as living abroad is not a piece of cake. You are in Nigeria, yet lodging complaints on finances? Well my first year abroad was a living hell, as I had little or no money to fall on. God bless you, amen!

PS: Just seeking a more conducive place from my present location, hence I got on this forum.

My present situation doesn't depict my future and me narrating my ordeal now doesn't mean I don't have a future plans on how to survive there. so don't try to paint everyone due to their circumstances you don't know me and where am from
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by benson3788(m): 3:38am On Aug 07, 2015
sobastical:

My present situation doesn't depict my future and me narrating my ordeal now doesn't mean I don't have a future plans on how to survive there. so don't try to paint everyone due to their circumstances you don't know me and where am from

Sir, I meant well for you. Plus I didn't put you in same box... read between the lines, you'll understand I was helping prepare your mind for whatever is up there. Hope you understand & thank me later. Best wishes!!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2015
sobastical:

Reading benson's comment, he was only wishing you well. Send me a private message. nairaspace at yahoo dot com. All hope is not lost, i understand your situation, happens a lot and most people in that situation eventually scale through.

You still have a lot of time.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 5:58am On Aug 07, 2015
uzhilove:

One way flights reservation Now things just keep getting better. I Don dey reason this matter for some time now already cuz a return ticket Na waste of cash in my opinion. Anyways what airline did you book and how much does it cost? Prayer right now is that they allow you to travel o! No be when u reach airport them go come ask of return ticket o!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
nairaspace:

Reading benson's comment, he was only wishing you well. Send me a private message. nairaspace at yahoo dot com. All hope is not lost, i understand your situation, happens a lot and most people in that situation eventually scale through.

You still have a lot of time.

Oh thanks I understand better now..am sorry for the misquote of his text just that i feel more tensed and grieved as how people could treat one despite being a family. Well all I know is that ones a man you've gotta keep head up even if everyone turns you down God would still be by the side.

PS: I've sent you a message on yahoo now. Gracias!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.