Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877455 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2016
yoyolagos:

My brother no p. Me n u know say visa application isn't not abt doing something right or wrong. It is a function of wat d consular feels. If u know how I felt on Friday. My own self pass scared. It wasn't abt docs na bribing those stupid Indians dey find oo.

I don't mean to scare anyone and I don't want anyone to miss d chance of going to Estonia dis year bcoz of those stupid Indians at d embassy wey wan make money.

Like I said, u can be lucky to get it doing it yourself , but at d moment, d embassy is hot and going there by yourself is highly risky. Pls! I use God beg u, if u fit get person wey go help u arrange dem @ d embassy for a small token, pls, take his/her offer.

Dis isn't d time to save money! Spend money n get wat u want oooooo. Na just advice based on my experience.

Anyway, I will get I guys more situation report today.
waiting for report thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2016
hakeembee:
Ok are you going there today? because me self i am on my way already, the date then give me is not good. But i will branch at my business partner at ilupeju, he is indian, i will see if he can be of help.

Nah! I am going there today! But my friend have interview today. Wakanow is helping him to arrange tins. I dey wait for his good news.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2016
yoyolagos:

Nah! I am going there today! But my friend have interview today. Wakanow is helping him to arrange tins. I dey wait for his good news.
ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Indian embassy ain't always coherent with their visa processing at all.

Congratulations to those who have gotten admission and to the hopeful ones, I pray you hear a good news too, very soon.

Anyway, when you guys are set to travel to India I will drop some tips for you.

Be courageous, don't be panic , you are almost there to achieve your dream of studying in Estonia. Just note that, a rough and difficult road always lead to beautiful destinations. I wish everyone all the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ijaola(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hi all,

Do anybody knows anything about Euroacademy. I have sent all required doc early, The requested my passport to be notorized and my transcript. My school have sent my transcript. and I sent the notorized passport page. But no word or response.

Do anybody knows about them? they didn't reply my emails since march. they can't confirm if the got my transcript.

Thanks.

Bayo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
yoyolagos:

what insurance package did you use and did you book an hotel already? and when are we expected to pay visa fee for indian embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
yoyolagos:
Alaye @hakeembee let me get dis off my chest now! Coz u don offend me with u talk back den in Feb during posting of docs.

If person put up a suggestion, don't be quick to attack person. The other time wen I was talking about posting docs together to save cost, na u come tackle me say na foolish idea, say d school go reject am. Even wen I explain say I have confirmed from d school if it is possible, u still went ahead to rain various name calling on me (I can still remember d words u used to describe me), I just bone u.

I later send my documents with 4 other person i.e 2 bsc and 2 MSc, through DHL and we all got admitted. In life, even wen u feel d suggestions doesn't go well with u, just offer ur own suggestion without making d other person look stupid or foolish. These is a forum where we all share valuable information to help each other out. So dat those coming behind us doesn't make d same mistakes we made.

I didn't say dey won't give u if I go by urself but, I am just say na 50/50 chance even wen all ur docs dey complete n correct. But if u go through agent, dem go help u bribe dem and get u ur visa without headache. It is just a function of penny wise pounds foolish going by urself.

(See d mail I got from wakanow below on visa application). I Won't just come here to give unnecessay info if I don't have basis for such information. U can pay a visit to their site to view all other services dey offer aside ticket n hotel booking or visit their office.

Peace!

#Just saying
104k(wakanow) - 80k (when you handle yourself) = 24k extra. If this is a sure route, i wont advise against it! If you can pay 80k, then you can pay 24k extra.
One of my persons got interviewed, was told to pick up visa and on the day of pickup, called him in for another interview. Collected his passport from him(that has his Indian visa on it) and ripped the visa off the passport.

Now, Indian embassy is being hard on applicants but not all.So just be prepared if you are going yourself. I mean be prepared.

ijaola:
Hi all,
Do anybody knows anything about Euroacademy. I have sent all required doc early, The requested my passport to be notorized and my transcript. My school have sent my transcript. and I sent the notorized passport page. But no word or response.
Do anybody knows about them? they didn't reply my emails since march. they can't confirm if the got my transcript.
Thanks.
Bayo

Please kindly call +3726115803 using a glo line. It might continue to ring but just continue to call - you will get someone. Al can act busy at times.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=nairaspace post=46632674]

#Just saying
[i] 104k(wakanow) - 80k (when you handle yourself) = 24k extra. If this is a sure route, i wont advise against it! If you can pay 80k, then you can pay 24k extra.
One of my persons got interviewed, was told to pick up visa and on the day of pickup, called him in for another interview. Collected his passport from him(that has his Indian visa on it) and ripped the

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=hakeembee post=46633430][/quote]did u got ur date change?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na so some of us talk last year and yet still got the visa...It's really all about who process it for you but prayer and God matters. I could remember how they terrify us last year too, At least I went to the embassy like thrice before getting a date last year and even on the day of interview some were denied. So for the fact that some are finding it hard to get it doesn't me there won't be a success story.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
ofime123:
did u got ur date change?
I was told to come back tomorrow By 9am
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Adhamrozario: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have heard about Estonia. It is a beautiful country. There are so many places we can travel without any fear. If you search on travel gallery you can see all images of the places in this North Eastern European country. There are less than 1.4m people living in this country. Even though they were maintain the country as a heaven on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
sobastical:
Na so some of us talk last year and yet still got the visa...It's really all about who process it for you but prayer and God matters. I could remember how they terrify us last year too, At least I went to the embassy like thrice before getting a date last year and even on the day of interview some were denied. So for the fact that some are finding it hard to get it doesn't me there won't be a success story.
please who did yours for you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
My pipo, greetings, I got admission in euroacademia MSc. Environmental Protection. However due to some circumstances I won't be able to start the prog this session. Is it possible for me to defer the admission to the Next session which is February I guess. Please I need your advice in this matter oh. Thank you all
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
namebdis4:
My pipo, greetings, I got admission in euroacademia MSc. Environmental Protection. However due to some circumstances I won't be able to start the prog this session. Is it possible for me to defer the admission to the Next session which is February I guess. Please I need your advice in this matter oh. Thank you all
I guess you have to mail them or call them to that effect... Pls will there next application for admission start next February or the school resumes for lecture.... thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
namebdis4:

Yes, You can mail them and ask if you can defer your resumption session. I'm sure they will give you a favourable response
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
hakeembee:
please who did yours for you

God! I never use anybody though we were like 3 that went in at the same time for the interview so they didn't ask us much question since we were all going for same purpose
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Thank you sobastical
sobastical:

Yes, You can mail them and ask if you can defer your resumption session. I'm sure they will give you a favourable response

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 17, 2016
sobastical:

God! I never use anybody though we were like 3 that went in at the same time for the interview so they didn't ask us much question since we were all going for same purpose
Gbam! So God is not out dated, he can do mine too.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Na so boss

hakeembee:
Gbam! So God is not out dated, he can do mine too.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
sobastical:
Na so boss

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
hakeembee:
I just came from indian embassy today, things are not as bad as it was projected. They easily reshedule but on some conditions that are very simple. I will take my time to explain later, let me rest a little
waiting
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good I love to hear this, not everybody will have same story and experience

hakeembee:
I just came from indian embassy today, things are not as bad as it was projected. They easily reshedule but on some conditions that are very simple. I will take my time to explain later, let me rest a little
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Now here is the gist, they require more docs than before. NOC certificate from NDLEA certified by ministry of foriegn affairs, your O'level certified by ministry of education.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Anytime you are going there for any reason go with all your docs
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
when i charge my windows phone i will explain everything in details
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
hakeembee:
Now here is the gist, they require more docs than before. NOC certificate from NDLEA certified by ministry of foriegn affairs, your O'level certified by ministry of education.

If this is true then that's rubbish because that NDLEA thing is not easy to get
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
sobastical:

If this is true then that's rubbish because that NDLEA thing is not easy to get
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
hakeembee:
A guy went there and they told him it takes three months to process, i have started asking people if i can get an insider to fast track it. Mr Sobastical, i met some great guys there. I want to ask, i have my original Waec and Neco results, is it neccesary for me to put Ministry of education and Ministry of foregn affairs Abuja seal on it.?
all this for india visa grin the last time i checked India was an Asian country

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
hakeembee:
A guy went there and they told him it takes three months to process, i have started asking people if i can get an insider to fast track it. Mr Sobastical, i met some great guys there. I want to ask, i have my original Waec and Neco results, is it neccesary for me to put Ministry of education and Ministry of foregn affairs Abuja seal on it.?
speechless I think using an agent should be the way cos extra cash will not harm though, and this ndlea certificate is it a new development because I have spoke to my travel agent and he didn't mention anything about the certificate. well in all I believe trusted agent will have their way to the embassy without that certificate.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
All is about efforts, just this night i have gotten the connection i needed to get the NOC certificate in days. Later i saw this link on Nairaland, it could help N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance - Travel (2)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Really? This whole thing is no joke. I've got and idea what if one go through SA? Get a month visa to SA

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.