Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877498 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
hakeembee:
All is about efforts, just this night i have gotten the connection i needed to get the NOC certificate in days. Later i saw this link on Nairaland, it could help N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance - Travel (2)

Yeah that thread exist on here but I think its dormant now, as per your question earlier, anything certificate must have the seal/sign
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Did they have embassy in SA?

sobastical:
Really? This whole thing is no joke. I've got and idea what if one go through SA? Get a month visa to SA
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
bollyfolly:
Did they have embassy in SA?

I can see only a consulate here, if one can just write them and check if they can issue visa and TRP. Someone should take that up since there's still much time SA is a very much good idea too
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
outdated
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
sobastical:

Update

ADDRESS
Estonian Honorary Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa

P.O. Box 154
Paarl 7622
South Africa
TELEPHONE
(+27) 82 550 6363
FAX

EMAIL
estonia@mweb.co.za
WEBSITE

OFFICE HOURS

HEAD OF MISSION
Mr Werner Hämmig, Honorary Consul
honorary consul do not issue visas, is getting sheghen visa that difficult, what of the georgia and turkey route
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
I just want to read and ignore but for the benefit of others - Sometimes we just worry ourselves unnecessarily. We have said it times without number that SA does not have an Embassy but a Hon consulate. Only Embassies in Egypt, India, Georgia, Turkey (For Nigerians i would say) and others can issue Visas/TRP. Now Georgia and Egypt are not being talked about by many. India is beginning to act like they actually matter.

I agree - God first but at the same time, heaven help those who help themselves.

Good luck to everyone! smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
jeffoe:
honorary consul do not issue visas, is getting sheghen visa that difficult, what of the georgia and turkey route

Oh yeah, what of Egypt? Georgia is out of it... But turkey is another option
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Emitexjnr(m): 12:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Standing on the existing protocols
Firstly, I want to appreciate the pioneer of this group for the help and advice they have render to all of us.
Please if you want to change your date of interview, book appointment with Estonia embassy. For example, if you date of interview is August book your appointment early July so they reschedule your interview to that July may say 1st week or 2nd week. Don't make a mistake of booking appointment with Estonia embassy this June because remember your initial interview is in August.
Another thing I want to say is this, if you have money to use agent fine. As at Tuesday this week, people pay visa fee for 90000naire as the parallel market exchange rate are increasing so visa fee is increasing and agent will not collect nothing less than 80k.
I want to let you people know the docx your school sent to you are the main reason they should give you visa because you are going to stay in their country.
For the NDLEA cert, I heard that Abuja embassy have been requesting for it I mean they are the ones that start it. Lagos embassy just started requesting for it recently I think this week.
For students, if Lagos embassy approve you visa and after payment of visa fee depending on exchange rate that and date for collection of visa. Undergraduate (first degree) both science and art make sure you know your secondary school subject and you can answer question from any topic you chose. Be focus and bold. Graduate ( Msc) prepare yourself well. First revise the courses you did in your first degree. Also, revise the ones you did in your secondary school. The ambassador is a human being not a god.
The day I went for collection, the first guy a student was issued visa and I was also issued visa the same. NB: if the ambassador is not satisfied with your answers, that when the person's is stripped off remember you are with person that have the final for your visa. Be courageous, focus and bold. I forgot to let you guys know that the first guy a student tip one India guy their movement that day show it I was even at the gate when the guy student came he entered before me by the help of the guy indian the one that normally collects document at the gate for change of date but it didn't stop the ambassador from interviewing the guy. My people have faith that this thing will work out the way you want it do not be afraid.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 18, 2016
sobastical:

Yeah that thread exist on here but I think its dormant now, as per your question earlier, anything certificate must have the seal/sign
Ok boss thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Are you suggesting we should try these countries you listed here? I think I'll prefer Egypt just hope to get their visa will be easy.

nairaspace:
I just want to read and ignore but for the benefit of others - Sometimes we just worry ourselves unnecessarily. We have said it times without number that SA does not have an Embassy but a Hon consulate. Only Embassies in Egypt, India, Georgia, Turkey (For Nigerians i would say) and others can issue Visas/TRP. Now Georgia and Egypt are not being talked about by many. India is beginning to act like they actually matter.

I agree - God first but at the same time, heaven help those who help themselves.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2016
How come no one is talking about getting jobs and surviving in Estonia itself? Language barriers? Weather? Access to food? (Not Junk food)
Or maybe I did not check well enough
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2016
bollyfolly:
Are you suggesting we should try these countries you listed here? I think I'll prefer Egypt just hope to get their visa will be easy.

Egypt should be easy to enter, at least i know about 2 people there
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2016
nairaspace:

India with their useless, smelly country and dirty, ra.pist citizens sef dey form
LOOOL! Nigeria don useless finish be that

Better to get to Georgia or Egpyt, imagine the stress travelling about 13 hours to India when you can get same in Egypt

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abi, I think it's high time we look for alternative route I've checked Egypt visa requirements and I think it's simple. Anyone going thru this route should pls update us

hustla:

India with their useless, smelly country and dirty, ra.pist citizens sef dey form

Better to get to Georgia or Egpyt, imagine the stress travelling about 13 hours to India when you can get same in Egypt
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=hustla post=46683948]
[i]

Better to get to Georgia or Egpyt,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bayoshenko(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good day everyone. I have been following this thread for a while now. I want to give you some information about the Egyptian option. When I wanted to travel to a country that didn't have an embassy in Nigeria in 2005, the best option then for me was Egypt. I got all the required documents from the schoos, flight ticket(return), bank statement and went to Abuja, but then I was living in Lagos. The consular was very friendly, even my colleague made some mistakes but was corrected by the consular. We explained that we wanted to travel to the country to apply for our student visas, we paid the fees and we got the visas later in the day. Fast forward to 2010, I was in the predicament and I had to use the Egyptian route again from Nigeria, I went to Abuja again but when I got to the same Embassy I was asked why I didn't apply from Lagos, I told them that I wasn't aware that there was a consulate in Lagos. I showed them the same documents as before but this time I was told that I would have to wait for approval from Egypt which wasn't the case before. I just decided that it wouldn't make any sense for me to go back to Abuja, I collected my documents and headed for Lagos since I was informed that they had a consulate there.
I got to Lagos and went to the Egyptian consulate, it was like a business centre. I noticed so many hanky pankies but didn't pay attention to them. I got there around 8am but was attended to around 12pm because we had to wait for the consulate. I thought that I shouln't have any problems with them as I had their visa in my passport before, but was told to submit some documents and be calling for verification if there was any message from Egypt.....maybe I will receive the approval tomorrow smiley. After waiting for about two months without any positive response, I began to panic. I tried UAE, but was rejected because of age(you had to be above a particular age, so I was told). I was fortunate to meet an agent who collected about 60,000 from me for the same Egyptian visa and even sad I was going to pay after the visa was out. I felt I had nothing to lose and gave him my passport. He informed me that it would be ready in five working days and true to his words he called me on the 4th or 5th day that the visa was ready.
The lesson here is that on the first visa I got for myself in Abuja in 2005, it was written on it that I was going to a country's Embassy to apply for a visa, I got to know about this at the POE in Cairo when I was asked because my colleague and I were delayed as the Egyptian visa was our first, we were later allowed entry because we were able to convince them. In contrast, the Egyptian visa in 2010 was a business visa and it was written on it that I should have at least $5000. But it allowed me entry into the country to apply for the visa I needed.
Please if you guys want to go through the Egyptian route, don't try telling them you want to go and apply for a country's visa there. They might not issue the visa or even delay you. You may try business or tourist visas. I think these visas are issued within five days. The best option is to get a reliable agent. The agents have spoilt things for ordinary people like us and that is why it's becoming more difficult getting visas on our own. Some agents pay these consulars money and they would rather go for the money than issue us visas for free(I meant without greasing their palms). Godspeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
@All I dont know if somethings have changed about the stress-free application of visa at Indian embassy in lagos, but I still believe Egyptian route is really one of the most UNPROMISING route except you are so sure about this.... I came through India, and many others even though we had to go by many kilometers but whats the essence of Egypt in africa if its a trouble to get their visa....

As for Schenghen I would still say, you have to be sure about it... see its just two months till resumption, don't waste your time....get right info, and if you would ask me what place you should try... I will only tell you of the place I came through, ITS INDIA...

-- See you in estonia.... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Uganda1:
Indian Visa done....will be in india 3rd...August..
Anybody with similar schedule. .?

Hey how is it with your visa and progress to estonia...? going well?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
yoyolagos:
Pls guys!

Don't go to Indian embassy on your own! Try to arrange with trusted agent! Any small error or mistake na NO! Indian embassy don dey deny visa anyhow now. No more date reschedule.

Based on personal experience.

I am talking to Wakanow for assistance. I will update u guys on it.

Pls! The extra kobo wey u go give person to assist I with this will not make ur less wise! Give wat belong to Caesar to Caesar oooo.

be careful with agents too... because you could save yourself hundreds of thousand with a simple following of protocols than using an agent
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
omitobi:

Hey how is it with your visa and progress to estonia...? going well?

Hey Omitobi..Not I havent travelled to india..will be heading to india on 31 july..
Then can carry on with Estonia visa& TRP process

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ERCROSS(m): 12:21am On Jun 19, 2016
europestudy2015:

Estonian has a central portal where all applicants from various nationalities can apply for admission into various universities in Estonia.
The portal is called dream apply. U can google Estonia Dream Apply.

None of their universities offer M.sc Medical physics
or maybe u can help me with the name of one their universities that do....
pls
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 12:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Those of you still hustling about indian Visa..Here is the secret.

1. Apply for Entry Visa.
Docx to provide:
a. Online filled Application Form with photo uploaded on it.
b. Your Letter of Admission from the Uni.
c. Certificate of Insurance.{Travel Insurance}(AIG World Traveller is what I use)
d. Photocopy of your Passport Plus National ID if Available.
e. Air Ticket to India..or Booking Confirmation. Will be sent to your mail
f. Booked Ticket (for interview) with Estonian Embassy in India This you get after filling the online VISA application form. It will be sent to your mail. Book a date that is not later than 10th. Remember it myt take 10 days or more...so calculate your calendar days well before you book. I got mine on the 14th June and Expires Sept 12th. I stated my travel date into India as 31st July. Same should your Air ticket indicate.

e. Identification docx(Passports and National IDs) for your Sponsors if you not self sponsoring. Don't forget letter of consent by your sponsor stating that they provide for u while in India and estonia
f. Employment Confirmation Letters
g. Bank Statement.
h. Let the Hotel you googled as your place of accommodation, be your Reference while in India.

On the form Provide details about the Entry Visa requested for. eg. Going to Estonian Embassy in Delhi for VISA Interview to enable you proceed for your studies in Estonia. Ask for one month Entry Visa.

Tell me with those well arranged docx, you'll fail to fly to India....

ALL the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Uganda1:
Those of you still hustling about indian Visa..Here is the secret.

1. Apply for Entry Visa.
Docx to provide:
a. Online filled Application Form with photo uploaded on it.
b. Your Letter of Admission from the Uni.
c. Certificate of Insurance.{Travel Insurance}(AIG World Traveller is what I use)
d. Photocopy of your Passport Plus National ID if Available.
e. Air Ticket to India..or Booking Confirmation. Will be sent to your mail
f. Booked Ticket (for interview) with Estonian Embassy in India This you get after filling the online VISA application form. It will be sent to your mail. Book a date that is not later than 10th. Remember it myt take 10 days or more...so calculate your calendar days well before you book. I got mine on the 14th June and Expires Sept 12th. I stated my travel date into India as 31st July. Same should your Air ticket indicate.

e. Identification docx(Passports and National IDs) for your Sponsors if you not self sponsoring. Don't forget letter of consent by your sponsor stating that they provide for u while in India and estonia
f. Employment Confirmation Letters
g. Bank Statement.
h. Let the Hotel you googled as your place of accommodation, be your Reference while in India.

On the form Provide details about the Entry Visa requested for. eg. Going to Estonian Embassy in Delhi for VISA Interview to enable you proceed for your studies in Estonia. Ask for one month Entry Visa.

Tell me with those well arranged docx, you'll fail to fly to India....

ALL the best.

your tips are well Noted. however I will like you to please tell us the questions you where asked during your interview at the Indian embassy. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
aeboiy:

your tips are well Noted. however I will like you to please tell us the questions you where asked during your interview at the Indian embassy. thanks

Unfortunately I was never asked any question...as the documents I provided had answers to all question they would have asked... plus given the fact that I had some visas and stamps. .in ma passport ...so I had an upper hand.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Uganda1:

Unfortunately I was never asked any question...as the documents I provided had answers to all question they would have asked... plus given the fact that I had some visas and stamps. .in ma passport ...so I had an upper hand.

Please how much was the balance of your sponsor account
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
hakeembee:
Please how much was the balance of your sponsor account

Had $7000 (USD)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Uganda1:

Had $7000 (USD)
Ok thanks, thats around 2million plus
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2016
hakeembee:
Ok thanks, thats around 2million plus
Black market yes official no
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2016
striker9:
Black market yes official no
Mr Striker....why the hell would someone get a ViSa on a black Market. .? Would it be a genuine visa.? Heehee..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2016
Uganda1:

Mr Striker....why the hell would someone get a ViSa on a black Market. .? Would it be a genuine visa.? Heehee..
Uganda, i understand him, he is talking about conversion not visa

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Uganda1:

Lol I was just curious about the exchange rate o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
hakeembee:
Uganda, i understand him, he is talking about conversion not visa
uganda1 is not a Nigeria so he will be blind to the meaning of black market.lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.