Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade (57227 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Kolababe: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
The lover boy came all the way from Lagos to Ekpoma, in Edo state to attend his girlfriend's Passing Out Parade and before the day was over, he went down on his knees and proposed to the lady who seemed confused at first before saying yes! Congrats to the couple. See more photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/man-flies-from-lagos-to-edo-state-to.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Kolababe: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Love

SEE THE REMAINING PHOTOS AS THE LOVEBIRDS SHARE A DEEP, PASSIONATE KISS THAT WILL GET YOU JEALOUS ยป http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/man-flies-from-lagos-to-edo-state-to.html
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by nnachukz(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
op na you?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Sistem007(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lolz...this girl doesn't look impressed or excited to me. Some guys can just be unnecessarily romantic.

319 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by donbenedict(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chei me I will fly in from China soon to propose to.......

3 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by BoiledHead(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
See her stomach.

Be like bag of beans. I wonder how this guy take marry this one

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
After dem don chop d geh finish.
He proposed to the leftovers grin grin

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Vinshu(f): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by CutestNife(f): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Her look read "let me accept to marry him before everyone notice my protruding tummy."

9 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by cruzita(f): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
kiss that's a real man

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by cruzita(f): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish. He proposed to the leftovers grin grin
typical naija man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by dulux07(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
"ALL D WAY rm lagos to ekpoma". Whats d big deal.
Maybe the gal has found another guy during service, she does not look happy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by cruzita(f): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
typical naija man

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Vinshu(f): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:

I disagree. People say that to console themselves

28 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Kolababe: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
nnachukz:
op na you?

No o ooo
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Kingsasian(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish. He proposed to the leftovers grin grin
you just said my mind...lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kingsasian:
you just said my mind...lol

Hehehe
chairman na so
If ur babe go do service na prayer and fasting o
cos e dey hard make she come back intact wink

25 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Flexherbal(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Love wan tin tin
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by gurunlocker: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
The lady be like... wetin dey do this one, dem done shine my Congo for 1 year

5 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by luxs(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
I no kw say" na so cameroon beer the high person --!!

MEANWHILE me d wait mk my babe finish primary school make i propose _

4 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by datola: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
"Flies" as in?

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by rattlesnake(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ode

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wow! The guy try sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by abnsugbe: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:

hahaha..na lie..its in the eye of the beer-holder

chaiiii,dem don chop the girl finish!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by flokii: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

grin grin

hating is allowed.. show us ur own orente or remain silent

Thank you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by wildchild1: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by helphelp: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Issok
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef grin

Flies in? There is no airport at Ekpoma undecided
Couples? Are they married undecided
The girl looks dazed and dumb founded
She looks like a poly student maybe Oko Polytechnic undecided
See her tummy? Is she pregnant or high intake of stout undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

Waitin consign you?.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by sirTesco(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joblessness in full display

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.