Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) (4225 Views)

Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by YungwizzzyPt7: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Yesterday, a story of a 26 year old man who was caught in the act, sleeping with his elder brother's wife littered Facebook

the shameless woman who is mother of two was also disgraced and paraded through out the community

If you were the elder brother what will you do?
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by Rexphobia(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by raphsingle(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
op, which kind yeye incomplete story be dis na?
where e happen and wetin b d name of the people involved?

na my first time to comment for nairaland b dis o.
meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by YungwizzzyPt7: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
raphsingle:
op, which kind yeye incomplete story be dis na?
where e happen and wetin b d name of the people involved?

na my first time to comment for nairaland b dis o.
meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

welcome to nairaland

my name is yungwizzzy
aka nairaland rich boy

4 Likes

Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by 100Cents: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Where are the pictures ?

Uncle, you can lie o.
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by Liability(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
make i go wash plate first.....i dey come back to come comment.
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mtcheew
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
picture or ....... undecided
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by mizcalvina(f): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
I smell lies am travelling to the u.s. Tommorw when i get back to Ñigeria i come&comment
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by tobiboss(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
This one na wombolombo something
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by AndyBoomba: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Friends,i have been through ups and down,i cant love
an iron monkey ,not a man that cannot define love
and undertandt the tenant of awoghe, i fell proub to
subquo adeboye in vrevuvute to comunete the
current igwe in councile, verily i uhhhhhh lalall when
my prick enter inside to do. I am happy. Oya go.
Abegi joor.idiot,goat
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by agohmamuda(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
I don't even know who thunder should fire first, dis O.p or Andyblaze;

4 Likes

Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by clemz85(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
no picture no link, bia who registered you here?
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by ekochris(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liability:
make i go wash plate first.....i dey come back to come comment.

so that indomie wey u eat since yesterday, u neva wash d plates?
Re: Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) by Afrok(m): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2014
Op, i heard that one thunder has being carrying weight in the gym for 3days now, i dey fear it's for u. Be careful and stop posting poo...

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Love My Gf Too Much / Describe Your Sex Life With A Gif / When She Says She Needs Some Space.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.