Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn (2335 Views)

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
At 10pm u need airtime urgently. U are vexing because I said borrow from mtn. Do I look like mtn's night customer care.
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin grin grin
Next time borrow From MTN and send to her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by farano(f): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Phoenixfrank:
At 10pm u need airtime urgently. U are vexing because I said borrow from mtn. Do I look like mtn's night customer care.
What's there to transfer just #750 airtime to her huh? It is when the unexpected happens we know who is brave/powerful/rich grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Princecalm(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lack of understanding between the both of you.
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by jnrbayano(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
MTN, an entity spoiling market for Farano and allies since the year 2002 thereby saving a man's pocket.

undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Superstar007(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
LoL. . She no serious na grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:
grin grin grin
Next time borrow From MTN and send to her.
Guy are still owing mtn like N750 here
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Superstar007:
LoL. . She no serious na grin
She don see maga
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
jnrbayano:
MTN, an entity spoiling market for Farano and allies since the year 2002 thereby saving a man's pocket.

undecided
No be lie my brother
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lol, hope you sent her the code number '
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by teewai3(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
there is God ooo wink

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Princecalm:
Princecalm:
What is he saying
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
farano:
What's there to transfer just #750 airtime to her huh? It is when the unexpected happens we know who is brave/powerful/rich grin
No be only #750. I don turn charity NGO

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Lol, hope you sent her the code number '

With serial number in case she needs to confirm the validity of the card
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Princecalm(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Phoenixfrank:
What is he saying
both of you don't understand urself or better still ur gf is not matured,y should that make her angry.
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Phoenixfrank:

With serial number in case she needs to confirm the validity of the card

Lol' Men mu anya'
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by passionate88: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
farano:
What a man can do, a woman can do it..... What's there to borrow money from MTN!. Must the guy send her card?. It's when the unexpected happens we'll get to know the girl who's "Independent,Strong,Powerful

2 Likes

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin

Vote rozzay as miss nairaland 2014
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Afrok(m): 1:15am On Oct 30, 2014
So u finally made ur babe miss the night call with her new catch, huh? Nah joke i dey oooo....
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Exjoker(m): 1:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Who was she going to call by that kinda time? And how did reach you requesting for the airtime...

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by lekjons(m): 2:16am On Oct 30, 2014
thunder go strike poverty,dat guy wicked chai!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by lekjons(m): 2:26am On Oct 30, 2014
passionate88:
What a man can do, a woman can do it..... What's there to borrow money from MTN!. Must the guy send her card?. It's when the unexpected happens we'll get to know the girl who's "Independent,Strong,Powerful
tru talk bro.nd 1 must agree wit ma oga @ d top else u get banned! we need DEMOCRACY!

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 30, 2014
lol...its so funny,she siad "boo i need credit urgently" and u said "borrow from mtn"

one word wicked grin grin
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Afrok:
So u finally made ur babe miss the night call with her new catch, huh? Nah joke i dey oooo....
Lol no be even my babe. na one random babe like that
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ipledge:
lol...its so funny,she siad "boo i need credit urgently" and u said "borrow from mtn"

one word wicked grin grin
Lol baba she is a random babe from school
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
lekjons:
thunder go strike poverty,dat guy wicked chai!!
Guy be rational
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Exjoker:
Who was she going to call by that kinda time? And how did reach you requesting for the airtime...
Help me ask
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Princecalm:
both of you don't understand urself or better still ur gf is not matured,y should that make her angry.
She is a random new friend from school
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Afrok(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Phoenixfrank:

Lol no be even my babe. na one random babe like that
haha... Imagine, the babe no know say she be random babe to U? shocked before looking for random airtime at a random time to call her fellow random guys undecided. U did the right thing johr cheesy.

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Princecalm(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Phoenixfrank:

She is a random new friend from school
now you are talking.

1 Like

Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Afrok:
haha... Imagine, the babe no know say she be random babe to U? shocked before looking for random airtime at a random time to call her fellow random guys undecided. U did the right thing johr cheesy.
Lmao, damn ma nigga u are so funny
Re: She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
farano:

Lol,in the world of a Nigerian girl,the success of a relationship depends on how rich d guy is.

OP,you did the right thing.You aren't her father neither are you her uncle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend / Meet The Latest Couple Of The Year (pics) / Self Servicing Is Better Than Dating Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.