Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 (41793 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory / Breaking: Buhari's LGA Result In Kastina Nullifies GEJ Victory In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Them tell you say na Hausa girl i wan marry? I resemble Aboki? shocked
Adminisher:

With GEJ, there will be no girl to marry in 2020. BH has already finished with the 200 girls and they are coming for more.

5 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by pfrank: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Breaking News This incidence was capture this morning oshiomhole Police brutalized a commercial Taxi driver at front of UBTH Hospital, Ugbowo Benin City, on his refusal to settle them....... D person under d Vehicle is d taxi driver

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Chubhie: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
If Buhari, now 71, gets the ticket but loses the election again, his supporters may have less reason to end the mayhem so quickly if they sense he has missed his last chance
Are they saying that Buhari has Boko as support base?

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by 7sperovs(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
It amazes me when people say corruption has increased under thia administration. Until we open ur hearta to the truth we would keep fooling ourselves. I agree with the school if thought that our country should be way past this stage. I agree that our president isnt resolute in decisions, confused sometimes but he is the best we have had in a long time. Lets talk about corruption. Nigerian are free to talk, critize and abuse the president without fear, the newspapers can publish even unconfirmed information most time and they dnt get cut down. This administration has had issues with security but its a lie that it was worst that it was before him...people talk about sanusi's claim of missing money, aviation's ministers scandal, IG mbua excessive. Subsidy protest....really. Until we get a better alternative this administration has faired better. Few years back u cant abuse the president without consequences not even tinubu or buhari could acuse obansanjo. Infact buhari worked with abacha, the worst head of state in naija's history. How many times did university go on strike during the last administration. Senators even went on hunger strike OBj no send them. How much waa our seaport privatised for
...what happened to nitel. Who are those that bought nepa and nafcon. Atiku owns half of the ports. We had fuel scarcity every two months. Religious crisis everywhere
Police and army sef go strike one time. Abi na ASSu. NASSU and NLC own. Police dey ahoot people if u no pay twenty naira. Political assassination... even our attorney general...I can go on and on......The same person behind the mess this country ia in are the new progressive and nigerian would be fooles if we let them come back because yhey change their name....atiku, tinubu...buhari..We need an alternative but until then better jonathan than......I rest my case. Make boko haram just no kill us finish before then...I wish our presido more than two ball cos e be like say two no reach am...

12 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Ilekokonit: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Adminisher:

Most people who grew up (around 10 years old) during Abacha regime are forgiven for thinking this core less, simpleton is a good President. My own take on all this: GEJ is the kind of person you dont trust your destiny and the future of your children with. The man does not know what he is doing in govt

Its a pity when greedy, dishonest and empty politicians such as Jonathan can keep a straight face and contest against Buhari.

They are in a different league in terms of honesty and meaning well for ALL Nigerians and my advice for any undecided youth is to ask anyone who is 45 years or older in your neighbourhood what Buhari is all about.

Those who were politically conscious enough when Buhari was President will tell you that Nigeria was great then under his disciplined and non corrupt leadership. Shame that IBB toppled him when IBB's cup of corruption was nearly full as Buhari was getting close to treating IBB's corruption dossier before IBB struck.

A genuinely frugal and by ALL accounts honest man puts himself forward to rescue us from criminals and all we can do is to ridicule the man and yet we will go to our places of worship and scream at God to send us a messiah when there is already one in our midst.

Buhari was a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians that he replaced. For starters their stolen cash became too hot to handle for them as a masterstroke of Buhari's was for him to unexpectedly change the design and colour of naira bills in 1984 thus forcing everyone who had naira in their posession to go to the banks to exchange the old notes for the new ones. Now corruptly enriched ex-politicians dared not take their loot to the bank to exchange as the fear of Buhari then was the beginning of wisdom.

If OBJ was given a chance to rule us for 8 years then Buhari deserves a chance too. Of the lot, Buhari stands head and shoulders above the rest in terms of his frugality and honesty. Buhari is simply a cut above Jonathan in terms of integrity.

In a civilised setting, Buhari would be hero-worshipped for his honest stance in the midst of LootoCrats.

The corrupt elite in Nigeria are currently scared of what a Buhari Presidency means for them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Adminisher: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
lonelydora:

For now GEJ is the best among all.

Now you are insulting us. Within PDP alone, almost all the governors minus three are better material than GEJ. The senate president, VP and almost all the ministers would make better Presidents than GEJ.
In APC, all the Presidential aspirants, governors, Speaker of the house are all better than GEJ. People should be honest. GEJ is not even in Nigeria's second eleven and he himself has said as much in many interviews. Please dont insult this most blessed black country by saying the hapless accidental president is the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Blueboy0402: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
Nigerians will vote for a performing and competent president and not a lucky president come 2015.
Enough is enough!!

Even though I don't subscribe to some parts of the article, unfortunately that is the bitter truth. It is high time you stopped the hallucination about this ''competent'' thing in Nigeria. The bitter pill you have to swallow is this: ''when it comes to Nigeria, competence is not given priority''. Quota system and federal character is a case study. Save yourself the impending disappointment and heart ache come February 2015. Enough is enough!!

8 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
mtcheeeeeeew.stale news,even our unborn childrens know that

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by oluwawhizteen(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
backbitters will backbite
mockers will mock
but Gej will win the election and become the best president nigerian ever had...

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

point of correction there Jonathan will be best pwesident untill i become pwesident and pple should knw dat atiku aint interested in movin Naija he jes want his name on the list of Nigeria's Pwesidents but dat buhari na 'if obj can why can't i' be him pwoblem #shikena #Vote Zeus For Pwesident 2043
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by elohorayodele: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Lmao!!! See what they have come to celebrate; Reuters' prediction!!! cheesycheesy

By fire by force, they must find something for someone who's got absolutely nothing to be sold by! grin

I can post here dozens of writeups by foreign media indicting Jonathan and his government, predicting his imminent defeat in the forthcoming elections!!

These saTANs are getting really desperate!! grin

If you have it pls post it, talk is cheap

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by buJu234: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Weather we like it or not their predictions are closed 70% right.

APC had shown dat they re bunch of PDP recycled criminals.

To the average man only see GEJ as d only saint in this game...

Dont forget majority wins the vote in democracy.

APC if u want to win 2015 plz drop Buhari and Atiku but take younger candidates like fashola and other northern younger man.. or oshomole and another northern younger man.. or oby ekwesili and another northern younger man... etc

7 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Likely to be re-elected by buffoons...maybe! But Nigerians with common sense will not vote for this dude!!!

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Mogidi: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Buhari lost in 2003, 2007, 2011 and soon 2015.

APC should forget 2015 and start preparing for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Ayed44: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
How I wish APC could give us a better candidate that can send the shoeless GEJ back to Otuoke in 2015. But unfortunately they would not give us a better alternative. But Buhari, a nineteenth century dictator to come and rule a twenty-first century democratic Nigeria? No way!

8 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by VickyRichmond(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
EMANY01:

[size=20pt]
If Buhari, now 71, gets the ticket but loses the election again, his supporters may have less reason to end the mayhem so quickly if they sense he has missed his last chance.
[/size].

I hope I'm not the only one seeing this.
This is a serious indictment on BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Lordlexyy: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
If for anything, this is a sad politial structure of the country where the highest bidder with access to the nation's treasury dictate the out come of an election. Is a sad reality that any reasonable fellow should be ashamed of. But unfortunately, uninformed pdp supporters unintelligently celebrate an article that glaringly 'naked' their said party and described it for what it is. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by vedaxcool(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have never seen a situation when supporters celebrate such a brazen insult on their own leader. Chei pdp is a morally bankrupt gathering. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Bodunde1now(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
mockers will mock
but Gej will win the election and become the best president nigerian ever had...

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

wao, that people like who reason like you exist in this country is the reason why we are where we are. A country, a people in denial.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
It is dear. Very shameful stuff honestly.
“I have embraced the APC platform as a
veritable instrument for genuine change and enduring national development. APC represents the hope for the change which Nigerians have been clamouring for. The programmes of the APC are very attractive
and will bring about radical changes in the way we do business in Nigeria, the kind of change Nigeria truly needs.”... Speaker Aminu Tambuwal

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Kolade354(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=TheImp post=27556433]
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0IG1E220141027?irpc=932[/quote ] the only this article insult nigerians reason. It means despite jonathan poor performances nigerians we overlook and vote for him which i quite disagree with the writer.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Omimah: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Typical of PDP supporters; their lack of understanding has made them not to realize the Reuters just insulted Jonathan and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by theassassin: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
Nigerians will vote for a performing and competent president and not a lucky president come 2015.
Enough is enough!!
and it will be all

GEJ TILL 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Kolade354(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
mockers will mock

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

jonathan is not a better president nor do we have opposition party to wrestle the president seat from him......the way u praise jonathan make me think you are blind with the way things are going in nigeria.........Insecurity,corruption,high level of unemployment,epileptic power supply, rule of law as been unbend by power politicians and many more.........
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Ayed44: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Adminisher:

Now you are insulting us. Within PDP alone, almost all the governors minus three are better material than GEJ. The senate president, VP and almost all the ministers would make better Presidents than GEJ.
In APC, all the Presidential aspirants, governors, Speaker of the house are all better than GEJ. People should be honest. GEJ is not even in Nigeria's second eleven and he himself has said as much in many interviews. Please dont insult this most blessed black country by saying the hapless accidental president is the best.
listen to yourself. If all the APC governors are better than GEJ as you claim, then why can't APC give us a young and vibrant governor as its presidential candidate rather than presenting a dinosaur (Buhari) as its candidate?

8 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Omimah: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
pfrank:
Breaking News This incidence was capture this morning oshiomhole Police brutalized a commercial Taxi driver at front of UBTH Hospital, Ugbowo Benin City, on his refusal to settle them....... D person under d Vehicle is d taxi driver
Stop f00ling yourself. You thinking that is indicting on Adams Oshiomole? You are wrong. The person or organization that is indicted is the IGP and the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Ilekokonit: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Adminisher:

People should be honest. GEJ is not even in Nigeria's second eleven and he himself has said as much in many interviews. Please dont insult this most blessed black country by saying the hapless accidental president is the best.

Thank God, all hope for Nigeria is not lost as we still have people who are ready to speak the obvious truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by chamboy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
If I vote for GEJ, I have failed my Children n Generations ahead.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
GEJ is using state funds for PR management in foreign media. 2015 is around the corner. We go see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Ilekokonit: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
chamboy:
If I vote for GEJ, I have failed my Children n Generations ahead.....

How I wished all Nigerians were this well meaning for their future generations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by eaccyboy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Buhari must faint as soon as he read dis post...mHmmm hmmmm hmmmm my belle dey swt me wt dis post..I no fit read am finish..ooooh ooooh ohhhh swtin me like mk I shit for body..bros u too much n God bless u..More nxt time..

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by M17: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin supporter of APC ,buy your self bags of weed and make sure you save your self enough skunk ganja weed before the officials broadcast election result ,this is my advice because Apc is

going to weep like their grand baba wept 2011 grin their grand baba weep grin again multiply by 4 .say no to gambaris and their

shackled caged born service /slaves , who eat from their crumbs . think twice people. beware of owners of Nigeria for nearly 50 years .

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by nnachukz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
Enough is enough!!
Most times people talk about Nigerians instead of talking about himself. Well, I'm a nigerian and you don't know whom I want to vote for.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused / Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election / Meet Ibrahim Nagwamatse, Northern King That Squared Off To Lord Lugard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.