Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells (4735 Views)

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] / He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Adrenaline123(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
ojdollars:

Thank you a million
You welcome, God will reward you abundantly. I hope people wil learn from you.
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by idumuose(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
oh please shut the fucck up your heartless buffoon. A little boy's life is in danger and all you do is to politicize the issue. Don't lemme wish what happened to that child to happen to your own child if you don't stop annoying me with your idiotic comments.

Idiotta!!
If your odoriferous mouth is as potent as to wish me what that boy is undergoing,
then why are you living in penury?grin gringrin
A jobless fat old phool who makes a living by posting comments on nairaland 2 -4 -7.

Common head injury,APC led government cannot treat.Little wonder Tinubu flies to america
whenever he has headache cos he knows there is no govt hospital capable of treating his headache.
Get ready berem,"ekpenta" is coming your waygringrin and I wonder which govt hospital in lagos will treat you.

Anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Splashme: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omexonomy:
The hospital fashola and tinubu claimed to be a world class hospital cannot treat the injury of this boy. Little wonder tinubu spent $200million in buying fleet of privat jets to take him and his family to europe whenever they are having headache.
Buhari is under attack all the paid cyber rodents and cyber bedbugs should come to his rescue.
cc. Gbawe
cc. Barcanista
cc egift
cc cramjones
cc berem
cc obiagelli
cc demdem.
cc slidewaxie
and every other APC winches and winzard in nairaland.

Those Alausa guys are scammers
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:

If your odoriferous mouth is as potent as to wish me what that boy is undergoing,
then why are you living in penury?grin gringrin
A jobless fat old phool who makes a living by posting comments on nairaland 2 -4 -7.

Common head injury,APC led government cannot treat.Little wonder Tinubu flies to america
whenever he has headache cos he knows there is no govt hospital capable of treating his headache.
Get ready berem,"ekpenta" is coming your waygringrin and I wonder which govt hospital in lagos will treat you.

Anuofia!
the disease that will befall your family,even the best hospital in the world will not be able to cure it. Get ready as plague attack your entire household.

Ewu!!

1 Like

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Afroconnect: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Governor fashola,Lagos state health commissioner,why don't we have competent specialized consultants?

Lagos state is earning big money from IGR's why can't LUTH be world standard-we know the figures of Lagos state IGR's get into billions of dollars.

Pls let us stop being liars and hypocrites,crying to God while continuing in corruption and mass manipulation.
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by najoke: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
the disease that will befall your family,even the best hospital in the world will not be able to cure it. Get ready as plague attack your entire household.

Ewu!!

Pls ignore the f.ool
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
najoke:

Pls ignore the f.ool
ok I will. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by idumuose(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:

Ewu!!
Ekpenta is approaching your house along Lasu road(Jubilee estate)gradually.
Kitikpa and ibi are going to accompany him.They will swoop on you like a lion will swoop on it's prey.

Are you not ashamed that lagos state govt hospital cannot treat common head injury.
Do you also blame Jonathan for the ineptitude of lagos state led OPC APCgovt?

i bu nwanyi nkilika.gringrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:

Ekpenta is approaching your house along Lasu road(Jubilee estate)gradually.
Kitikpa and ibi are going to accompany him.They will swoop on you like a lion will swoop on it's prey.

Are you not ashamed that lagos state govt hospital cannot treat common head injury.

Do you also blame Jonathan for the ineptitude of lagos state led OPC APCgovt?

i bu nwanyi nkilika.gringrin grin
now it is confirmed you're a certified madman.

#ignored#

1 Like

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by idumuose(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
now it is confirmed you're a certified madman.

#ignored#
Nwanyi Ajadu,nobody has a monopoly of display of madness on nairaland.
Nkita n'enweghi control

1 Like

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by stevecantrell: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Unbelievable !
We can't take care of this boy properly even in a "modern" government hospital.
The wounds are infected with hospital acquired bugs eg Pseudomonas. Please treat this poor lad properly with the right antibiotics. Or I will do it myself. FREE.

Relatives should Send an email to: Pharmacity@live.com
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
May God richly bless and reward you.Amen.

This is a charge to everyone;give to improve the living conditions of odas.Some say itz none of their biz but av it @ d back of your minds dat some of these pple u refuse to care for turn out to be menance to d society later in life.

I knw many peepz are hustling and I don't wanna talk d cliché "nothing is too small".I believe no one shld frown after giving.U also cannot give wat u don't av.

I admonish us to have charity as a value and neva forget those around us wen we eventually get to el-dorado(wen u can afford to give without remorse regardless of how small it is).

smiley.
ojdollars:
UPDATE On Omonigho: I just called and spoke to Mr.Abraham, Omonigho's father at the Hospital where he is right now. We spoke at length and he thanked me for calling, thanked every other persons who has responded. He also told me that, some people are accusing him of trying to use his son's ailment to raise money for himself. That is son's illness is not that serious, he told me that even though he is poor. That no amount is enough to replace his son in his life, he thanked me profusely and I was move to tears. This goes to show how decayed our system has been for long, this can never happen here in the States. He told me His son is receiving treatment now and is in a stable condition thus so far, that he is going to update me on whatsapp as the treatment continues with every updates he gets from the doctor(s).

I promised to send him Money via Western Union today once the stores are open as it's the early hours of the morning. He prayed for me, he was overwhelmed with joy. Just for the thought of some good and noble citizens of our great country Nigeria who has been calling him all day regarding his sons health, I want to plead with everyone here to help whenever there is a call to help like this. You don't know what may befall you or your love one's tomorrow. I still have family back in Nigeria, I wouldn't want someone else to turn their eyes away in times of need where I can't come through for them.

He is happy because we reached out, I told him where I heard about him from (Nairaland). Thank you Nigerians, thank you Nairalanders for your outstandingly contributions, thank you to all who called whether to offer help or not. I'm grateful on behalf of that little child, I will make sure to play a good role in his life and entire family even after he leaves that Hospital. Thanks to Adrenaline123(m) for posting the right contact to Omonigho's father on time.
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Gboliwe: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
But seriously, why are some health workers- nurses, doctors especially this mean? Why would the baby' wound be smelling? Why would the LaSG give an instruction and an arm under it won't implement it? Isn't this the reason why I hate all these religious people?

Lord, speedily send down help on the innocent chap. Heal him Lord.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC; GMB/OSINBAJO 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION MANIFESTO / Ongoing Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri!-breaking. ; Aljazeera. / A 5yr Old Girl In Internally Displaced Camp Borno Develops A Strange Illnes(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.