Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix (1595 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie / We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix by blackky100(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Following the recent controversy surrounding Gen Buhari's WASC certificate, some of the former classmates of the APC presidential candidate yesterday came out to defend him.

During his media briefing yesterday, Gen. Buhari mentioned two prominent Nigerians he went to school with, former president of the Court of Appeal, Justice Umaru Abdullahi and former inspector-general of police, Alhaji Ibrahim Coomassie.

The two men have spoken to the media confirming that they indeed went to school together.

In an exclusive interview with Leadership Newspapers, Alhaji Coomasie said they & about 5 prominent Nigerians attended the same school.

Coomasie said Buhari was the head boy and loved to play football during their days in school.

He mentioned the former PCA Justice Abdullahi; Gen Shehu Musa Yar’Adua; the late Grand Khadi Halilu, and a Second Republic senator Abdul Ali as some of their classmates.

Coomassie said:
“While we were in school, Buhari was the head boy. He loves playing football. We were all close friends in school. After we finished secondary school, General Buhari decided to join the military, I joined the police and Justice Abdullahi decided to go to the university.”

“I, the late Shehu Yar’Adua, the late Halilu, a Grand Khadi in Katsina, Senator Abdul Ali, a Senator in the 2nd Republic and several other attended the same school”

On his part, Justice Abdullahi described Buhari as a brilliant student when they were in school, saying he was Buhari’s classmate from primary to secondary school, saying:

“I, Buhari and some others had the best results during our final examinations in secondary school back then. He was a very brilliant student in school, no doubt; we attended the same school from primary to secondary school.”

Re: He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix by Adextaiwo48(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDP go vexx for this guy again... Awon were.. Abi himself no go sch again or make them talk say eno b citizen

1 Like

Re: He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix by Igholize(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Many people went 2 school but did nt graduate' 4 Buhari 2 vindicate his name/reputation nd convince nigerian's, let him show Us his certificate... Nt som recommendation letter/ statement of result. Show us ur Certificate oh !!!!
Re: He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Igholize:
Many people went 2 school but did nt graduate' 4 Buhari 2 vindicate his name/reputation nd convince nigerian's, let him show Us his certificate... Nt som recommendation letter/ statement of result. Show us ur Certificate oh !!!!
I sell hypertension drugs. For now, it is cheaper, by Feb 15th I will be raising the price because I knw that febuhari na yr of hypertension for GEJ guys
Re: He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix by Spactacle(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I sell hypertension drugs. For now, it is cheaper, by Feb 15th I will be raising the price because I knw that febuhari na yr of hypertension for GEJ guys

u nailed it bro...
Re: He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix by Igholize(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
... Oga' I dnt talk 2much bcoz, I dnt like talkin 2much.... Let's cross or hands, wait nd see wat feb 14 unveils. Den, we wil know who's goin 2 swallow ur hypertensive drugs u r selling. But, ur GMB no fit just display his cretificate 2 clear conscience nd all accusation ? Dis tin dey suprise me ooh
Re: He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix by tinkinjow: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
This guys are senile, the time hear them say "Buhari sat next to me in the exam hall" I'll take them seriously.
Don't they understand the issues here?
Re: He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix by AJOT99(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
This one na gbeke ooo

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah’s Witness Church Threatens To Excommunicate Any Member Caught Voting / Why Are These Things Happening Now?...just Wondering / Its Likely GEJ Will Approach Me To Head The Interim Gov B4 This Week Runs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.