Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) - Romance (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (232513 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by MizMyColi(f): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Blockus:

Wen the results dey come out

Soon enough sir.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by macklef(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Am a clueless campaign manager.

Dont even know what stage the competition at.

Thought it was till december.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by tranxo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dygeasy
Teeo
Kachisbarbie

Vivly was banned earlier this afternoon and we don't know why. Kindly find out from the mods th reason cos we need her back here asap. Thanks yáll
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by macklef(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
ikekings:
Lol. Take a look at the pic you posted. The beauty queens don't look like they are supporting her rather they are avoiding her. grin grin grin

Lol. Na mumu dey worry you o. Dem dey give am space ni. RESPECT!!!!

Same way drivers, they give presidential convoy space.

Respect noni, vivly noni!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
iyabodeh:
Wow! That was intense!

For everyone that voted for their dearest, well done guys. It isn't easy ooo.

And babes that contested, good job guys!! I'm sure relief is sipping in.

grin grin now go relax with a bottle of cold water and soak yourself in warm water. Just close your eyes and breathe. grin it helps.

*teamjustsaying#
dos legs
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

Soon enough sir.
we startd late, y d rush 2 finish early?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Luckygurl(f): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
To all that threw in their support for Jennimma, we say thank you.
Hoping to see y'all around in the next leg of the contest.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Speakdatruth:
dos legs
what is do them? Are them they appealing to your sense ni?

grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
iyabodeh:
what is do them? Are them they appealing to your sense ni?

grin
dey r distractin me

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Naiviv(f): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Because I want to.
Because it's tiring trying to remember all I want to remember.
Because I've mourned my last diary enough.
Because I want to remind myself of something.
Because right now, I'm a complete introvert, no interests and no activity.And lastly because, it's a sunny day, I'm bored and I decided to write.[size=11pt][/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
tranxo:
Dyg easy
T eeo
Kachi sbarbie

Viv ly was banned earlier this afternoon and we don't know why. Kindly find out from the mods th reason cos we need her back here asap. Thanks yáll

Aii
Thanks for the notification.
Dygeasy is aware already, we trying to contact her, so as to ascertain why/when she was banned.
Then we can now mail the mod(s).
___As soon as she gets back to us, we would get back to her team.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aii
Dygeasy is aware already, we trying to contact her, so as to ascertain why/when she was banned.
aunty kachi,i was banned this morning o.i cant update my diary which i so want to do now.help me nwanyi oma.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aii
We'll be expecting. Thank you.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aii
u r beautiful
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Brainaic(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aii

Can you please help me out too?
My account Superstar007 was banned too
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jennimma:

aunty kachi,i was banned this morning o.i cant update my diary which i so want to do now.help me nwanyi oma.
What!!!! Who banned you? Tell me who dared! I go burst bottle for hin head! now now dem no dey fear!? grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jennimma:

Hehehe...see this one. after you find trouble - dem ban you.
So your own problem is to update diary?
Hahaha....jenni done kill me.

Speakdatruth:
u r beautiful

Thanksss kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin angry grin grin kiss
Speakdatruth:
dey r distractin me
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
iyabodeh:
grin angry grin grin kiss
iyabo, ds iz wikidnes sad
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Speakdatruth: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
KingTom:

What!!!! Who banned you? Tell me who dared! I go burst bottle for hin head! now now dem no dey fear!? grin grin grin
Tom swidy,na diaries mod ban me o
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Hehehe...see this one. after you find trouble - dem ban you.
So your own problem is to update diary?
Hahaha....jenni done kill me.

chai! aunty kachi,why would i kill you na? u know say na u be my big mummy. but sha,the ban pain me small.

Thanksss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jennimma:

Obinoscopy or Uj_Sizzle and what was your offence na cry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
KingTom:

Obinoscopy or Uj_Sizzle and what was your offence na cry
i was only trying my hands on bulk hbd wishes.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jennimma:

i was only trying my hands on bulk hbd wishes.
Sorry o nwanyi oma it is well but its a day I hope? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jennimma:

You were erroneously banned by the spambot. I'm so so sorry for that. You've been unbanned. Regards.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by ikekings(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
macklef:

Lol. Na mumu dey worry you o. Dem dey give am space ni. RESPECT!!!!

Same way drivers, they give presidential convoy space.

Respect noni, vivly noni!!!
Lol. Change that picture ooo, before you spoil the girl market ooo.. grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Obinoscopy:
You were erroneously banned by the spambot. I'm so so sorry for that. You've been unbanned. Regards.
Mod of the year the way you explain yourself e dey hard make person vex for you! grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by ikekings(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Naiviv:
lmao. Looks like racism.
Lol. That's the correct word. grin grin grin.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Obinoscopy:
muah! thank u so much dear. *dancing*

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
KingTom:

Sorry o nwanyi oma it is well but its a day I hope? cheesy
yea,it was fun sha
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jennimma:

yea,it was fun sha
Fun to be in NL jail? shocked Btw when is Dygeasy gonna announce the results cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (154) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.