Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) - Romance (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (233360 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by spikesC(m): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tashamania:

Aww boo. We've known from way back, you know? cheesy

you cant deny me this little favour smiley

uuhhmmm.....nope, didn't work. Try again kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
spikesC:

uuhhmmm.....nope, didn't work. Try again kiss

ok! Now I feel embarrassed embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
spikesC:
This Temigracie team be like MTN, everywhere you go grin grin grin
Name true , But we no sir MT HEN na bad and cheat cheat network.

MIGRATE TO CUPIDORA GLO NOW.... SIR!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by iceberylin(m): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
iconize:

Hey man, its a pity you can't differentiate between a female and a male with implanted bosoms and butts. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ŋā yoų gęţ yoųŗ moųţђ sha
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by AbuMikey(m): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
lordhugo:

Mehn, warri is dry!

Na only this Kain tin we de see for warri angry jokes

LMAO gringrin
I thought Waff Town was fun?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
jboy73:

B4 I place my advert
[size=20pt] Naira landers be wise! Take a good look at the pic ABOVE me .... Can't u see the person above isn't fit to be miss chimpanzee talk less of MISS NAIRALAND? BE WISE MY PEOPLE. [/size]

Now for the undisputed and most worthy Queen of NAIRALAND °°°°°°°CUPIDORA°°°°°°°° I present to you'll this package of over boiled advert below. Read/vote and thunder will strike you with unlimited heart desires, favors and wishes

want to vote a Gorgeous and humble girl >>Vote Cupidora

Having sleepless night? Vote >> CUPIDORA

Lost your job..? Wanna have good luck in the next interview? Please Vote >> CUPIDORA .

Looking for a girl with the face of Africa, Attitude of a true Nigerian and True picture of NAIRALAND? You've found her ★★★*CUPIDORA*★★★

You like Black Beautiful (BB) girls>>Vote Cupidora

Na Black beauty and brains u find come? >>>Vote Cupidora

↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓

CUPIDORA LOVES YOU ALL.

™™™™™™Cupidora™™™™™™
Jboy73

©Cupidora all the way!

[size=40]VOTE MISS CUPIDORA FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2014[/size]

YOUR VOTES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSETS

Brother.. bringing down, or rather, trying to bring down others to promote your candidate would actually cause more harm than good to cupidora.

Don't think you're campaigning right now. Believe me, you're not. What you're doing is far from campaigning, very far. Don't be surprised sef, you might get a ban and you won't have the chance to vote for your candidate. So, all this noise you're just making here would be in vain.

Na Cupidora I dey pity. Stop painting a bad picture for your team bro. Respect yourself and respect Cupidora.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

#TeamVivly
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by englishmart(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
jboy73:
upon all the photo shop she still ugly.... Us she contesting for miss obasanjo or what ?
this is outrageously lugubrious.

How can a campaigner disparage another candidate/contestant?

The last time I checked, you were supposed to mind you candidate.

You don't have to discredit other people to credit your person. I blame the organisers who didn't see anything wrong with this nauseating attitude of yours.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
post=27623381]

Hey man, its a pity you can't differentiate between a female and a male with implanted bosoms and butts. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/quote] I think this dude don't know what wonder or beauty means... Hey dude are u leaving in planet 9?

Now for the undisputed and most worthy Queen of NAIRALAND °°°°°°°CUPIDORA°°°°°°°° I present to you'll this package of over boiled advert below. Read/vote and thunder will strike you with unlimited heart desires, favors and wishes

want to vote a Gorgeous and humble girl >>Vote Cupidora

Having sleepless night? Vote >> CUPIDORA

Lost your job..? Wanna have good luck in the next interview? Please Vote >> CUPIDORA .

Looking for a girl with the face of Africa, Attitude of a true Nigerian and True picture of NAIRALAND? You've found her ★★★*CUPIDORA*★★★

You like Black Beautiful (BB) girls>>Vote Cupidora

Na Black beauty and brains u find come? >>>Vote Cupidora

↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓

CUPIDORA LOVES YOU ALL.

™™™™™™Cupidora™™™™™™
Jboy73

©Cupidora all the way!

[size=40]VOTE MISS CUPIDORA FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2014[/size]

YOUR VOTES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSETS
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by spikesC(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tashamania:

ok! Now I feel embarrassed embarassed

awww, just like that? na so we go dey?
You need to be adventurous smiley

Make me want to wink
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Tymax(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
cool

[size=20pt]Just look at the others running from pillar to post. Y'all need to chill.

Some issues are not open for debate.
[/size]
TeamAmazingGracie

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
spikesC:

awww, just like that? na so we go dey?
You need to be adventurous smiley

Make me want to wink

Hmmm. Amma think of something tomoro.

Were you a student when you were in 042?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
I'm rooting for _______? lol...new here though
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
#TeamVivly

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by spikesC(m): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tashamania:

Hmmm. Amma think of something tomoro.

Were you a student when you were in 042?

Tomorrow? It might be too late o cheesy

Yep. Though, am from 042 still cool
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Tymax(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thank you Pasqal09 cool
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
haytihem:
You're rooting for Vivly!

Welcome aboard. smiley

#TeamVivly
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
spikesC:

Tomorrow? It might be too late o cheesy

Yep. Though, am from 042 still cool

Tomorrow can never be too late when it comes to "we-we". You know nao cheesy
Dont play formal with me sad
I'm your home-gal nao sad
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by spikesC(m): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tashamania:

Tomorrow can never be too late when it comes to "we-we". You know nao cheesy
Dont play formal with me sad
I'm your home-gal nao sad

lol...don't worry, the queen sit is reserved for you.

While i look for my princess tongue

Are u fcking kidding me cheesy
Where exactly sad
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by englishmart(m): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
[size=45pt]

LET'S POP ROZZAY FOR MISS ROZZAY OUR FIRST LADY WITHOUT DELAY.

YOUR VOTES ARE OUR GREATEST WEAPONS.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1826304_missnaira_jpeg4dd835742ec073c8bd2ec4966f617d4a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don come again oo

Vote rozzay for miss nairaland 2014

Don't just vote for beauty
Vote for hearth and maturity

From my own knowledge of rozzay here's a short bio on her

She's cute
She's beautiful
She's sexy
She's got character
She's got a great sense of humor
She's writes poems stories and even entertain us with mind blowing sexcapedes
She's an icon to some
A friend to some
A mother to some
A role model to some
She's matured
She's loving

This is the kind of person we need to represent the females in nairaland

Vote wisely
Vote for

Rozzay
Rozzay
Thanks
Luv you all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hmmmmm
Nawa o
I was banned from commenting on any thread almost immediately after I opened this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1976299/annypie
And even now, I still can't comment on that thread. This is injustice o

Diaris God o
God is watching

Cc: tosyne2much neldrizzy Annypie abumikey naijaboiy and all nlders

angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
iconize:

Hey man, its a pity you can't differentiate between a female and a male with implanted bosoms and butts. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Chei! Iconizeeeeeee angry grin angry grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
haytihem:
I'm rooting for [size=60pt] Annypie[/size]
[quote] smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Hmmmmm
Nawa o
I was banned from commenting on any thread almost immediately after I opened this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1976299/annypie
And even now, I still can't comment on that thread. This is injustice o

Diaris God o
God is watching

Cc: tosyne2much neldrizzy Annypie abumikey naijaboiy and all nlders

angry angry angry
how many days ban were you placed on ?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
how many days ban were you placed on ?
hours

Even now sef. I can't comment on dt thread
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Welcome aboard. smiley

#TeamVivly
I kinda like her face all the same, I will think about your 'proposal'
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
[size=70pt] Annypie[/size]
[size=50pt] for Miss[/size]
[size=50pt] Nairaland[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Welcome aboard. smiley

#TeamVivly
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by tecno4life(m): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Onemansquad:

chill young man hlp her campaign abg jst create awareness
i trust u
I don't even understand is she on NL trying 2 become MBGNL
Or what, explain
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Tymax(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
haytihem:
wink
[size=14pt]Let me fill in the gap...[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/2opt6lqyclnya8iput46ekm228bhb42b1280502[/img]

[size=14pt]Cute and friendly. She is the DARLING OF NAIRALAND[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=AgapeCharis post=27624032][/quote]
#wide eyez....and how did u do that?..niwayz, I havnt made my conclusions yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (154) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.