Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

"House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) (27638 Views)

Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee / What Victory Means, By Tambuwal, Amaechi, Onu / GEJ Stands By His Single Term Proposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by Ekken: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
when the sitting governor of ONDO defected from LP to PDP, no withdraw of forces, now it has affected PDP, it seems not in their favour, GEJ is senseless fellow
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by betmoz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]This is double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body. We are in a state of [b]This is double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body. We are in a state of [/b]This is double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body. We are in a state of POLICAL HULLABALOO.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by eleko1: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
sad angry angry sad sad sadHe follow the foot step of his mentor GEJ .It is NOT STEALING.Make them lock am up.quote author=Talkcentral post=27609998]EFCC shaa...

EFCC arraigns UNIBEN undergraduate over $12,000 internet scam

>>>http://www.ngnews247..com/nigerian-politics-news/efcc-arraigns-uniben-undergraduate/[/quote]
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by haibe(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Seun:
Was the press release written by the entire house?

Hi, can you pls unban me and make my post visible on the health section, I didn't violate any rule and I was banned by your anti spam bot. This is not the first time an unjust banning is happening to me, pls do something about this anti spam protection. Thanks.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by eleko1: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
sad cool coolVery true sad cool cool embarassed embarassed cheesy grin sad grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked cool embarassed
baccaspace:
It takes a dumb man and a silly fellow to question Tambawal's continuous position as Speaker. Jonathanians and the PDP are the silliest people on planet earth
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by rallymento(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
redcliff:

I am definitely not an APC member. I just think it is time to try something new.
The old way isn't working so its on us to make a change- Tupac
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." - Albert Einstein
Bro when Nigerians are ready for change we will know. APC is not fighting for the change of this country. They want to take over from PDP. I swear even if they take over government Naija will be in a more pitiable state. We are just being tribalistic for now. Wen a true Leader will emerge we won't hesitate to put him in power irrespective of his political party. For now we are just playing sentimental politics, beneficial politics, selfish and self-centered politics
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by Adminisher: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omimah:
I believe Tambuwal had done some underground work before his defection. I've always known him to be smart. He may have the support of members of the House who are even PDP members.

The PDP majority is a mirage. There are even no more political parties as far as I know. There are nexuses of interests that will shock people who still dont realize that GEJ is only leading a faction of PDP that is agreeable to his 2015 ambition. If things are pressed into play too soon, yawa go gas.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by rallymento(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
redcliff:

Kai!! Nigeria is finished.
Lol
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by Adminisher: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
rallymento:

Bro when Nigerians are ready for change we will know. APC is not fighting for the change of this country. They want to take over from PDP. I swear even if they take over government Naija will be in a more pitiable state. We are just being tribalistic for now. Wen a true Leader will emerge we won't hesitate to put him in power irrespective of his political party. For now we are just playing sentimental politics, beneficial politics, selfish and self-centered politics

There is the PDP evil and there is the APC evil. That is not what is at play here, afterall APC senators are also enjoying $1.2million salary. What is being asked is personal. Is GEJ deserving of another term in office. The answer is NO. The PDP knows it has people who are better but everyone has been partially bought.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
raumdeuter:
The House say Tambuwal is their speaker

The Police say he is not their speaker.

Why would the police speak on behalf of the House of Rep?
...the manna read GEJ's scripts that read that Tambuwal is no longer the Speaker...
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by Omimah: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
Adminisher:

The PDP majority is a mirage. There are even no more political parties as far as I know. There are nexuses of interests that will shock people who still dont realize that GEJ is only leading a faction of PDP that is agreeable to his 2015 ambition. If things are pressed into play too soon, yawa go gas.
That is my fear for PDP. By the time the House reconvenes, don't be surprised, member of PDP in the House from the north won't vote on the basis of party, but geo-political zone.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by DonDiego(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Haba OP! Victor Ogene is of APGA nah.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
redcliff:

Kai!! Nigeria is finished.
Bros I tell you we are finished, I just showed my colleagues that man's useless comment and they all shook their heads.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by legendsilver(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
johnmartus:
trash the article lack of merit
help us provide the merit na?
Its always painful when the unexpected hits you by surprise grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by legendsilver(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
rallymento:

My question for you are these;
1) Is there any harm in trial?
2) Have we not tried PDP long enough?
3) Is 16years not enough to know if a party has vision?
4) Please tell us why you think gej deserves another four years to do what he did not do for the past six years?
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by philips70(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Seun:
The normal expectation is for APC members to stand by Tambuwal, and for PDP members not to stand by him, and there's nothing in this statement that indicates otherwise. In my opinion, the author of this release could only claim to speak for the entire house if there'd been a vote on the matter and the majority agreed with this position. As someone who defected to APC earlier this year, Honorable Ogene is biased.

Am very surprised you of all people fail to realise how Tambuwal himself got the speakership position. Majority of PDP members in the house defiled all orders from above to elect him. Forget about the recent partisan posture of PDP members in the house, when it comes to their internal matters they stay together. PDP and Jona will be disappointed on this one. Some report already have it they are planning to sanction Ihedioha for hosting Tambuwal in his house same day after the defection.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by redcliff: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
rallymento:

That would never happen..even if the people do vote right, it wont count..
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by redcliff: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
philips70:

Am very surprised you of all people fail to realise how Tambuwal himself got the speakership position. Majority of PDP members in the house defiled all orders from above to elect him. Forget about the recent partisan posture of PDP members in the house, when it comes to their internal matters they stay together. PDP and Jona will be disappointed on this one. Some report already have it they are planning to sanction Ihedioha for hosting Tambuwal in his house same day after the defection.

Lol. Hate politics is wat nigeria is practicing
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by Jhulyan(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:
Which house are we talking about here?
Tambuwal House Of Commotion
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by rallymento(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
legendsilver:

My question for you are these;
1) Is there any harm in trial?
2) Have we not tried PDP long enough?
3) Is 16years not enough to know if a party has vision?
4) Please tell us why you think gej deserves another four years to do what he did not do for the past six years?
Adminisher:

There is the PDP evil and there is the APC evil. That is not what is at play here, afterall APC senators are also enjoying $1.2million salary. What is being asked is personal. Is GEJ deserving of another term in office. The answer is NO. The PDP knows it has people who are better but everyone has been partially bought.

Thank you for the questions.
1)There is no harm in trial, but it is proper we take calculated risks.
2) We have tried PDP enough, but I can't see the difference between a rogue and a thief. APC is not going to change this country.
3) For the past 16 yrs PDP have produced 3 presidents. Jonathan remains the most transparent of them all. He is firm and assertive with his decisions, although he isn't perfect he is better than the previous two. In terms of vision, the party has it's own while the president has his own vision which supersedes the party's. GEJ has a good vision for this country.
4) for the fact that he withstood the insurgency that started from the very day he took the oath of office, shows he isn't Lilly livered as opponents presents him to be. Electricity projects, Jobs for Nigerian youths and women (under Sure-p), Agriculture subsidy,restriction of Aviation sector , Repayment of foreign debts from Paris club m Swiss bank, becoming The number one balanced economy in Africa, my broda the list is endless. I am not biased, check my points and give GEJ credits due him. But I am sure he can do better. Also note that no president may achieve this much within 6 years with all these insurgent.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by jojomario(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:
Which house are we talking about here?
the one in your home town

1 Like

Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by royalblood21: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
temitemi1:
No pdp, no speaker!! How can a minority decides over majority Ko possible!!! GEJ till 2019 shikenan!!!

Omo ale, oponu, ode, dindinrin, oluya....
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by temitemi1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chairman ewo lepe If u dnt want to support GEJ go n die then. Nonsense!!!
royalblood21:

Omo ale, oponu, ode, dindinrin, oluya....
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by adeizzy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
suferness till 2019
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by folahann(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jonathan will never learn from Amaechi's case. He made him super popular.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
So na defection dey reign now. Me sef go soon defect sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
the guy is only protecting his work now,work scarce for Naija
ROTFL
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by samento: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
b2k90:
Who be d majority of the HOR? Is it not PDP?
Keep deceiving urself
You no go school or can't you read the write up.
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by kenfolaji: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tambuwal is d man of people, even @ PDP, APC voted for him to be leader of d house, the So call PDP dint want him so why shouting now PDP, he should av de camped to APGA or ACCORD. LOL naija politics
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by Strongfaze(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
In Tambuwal's voice- GEJ your eyes go sharfen because nothing dey haffen! Hehehe...
Re: "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) by legendsilver(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
rallymento:

Thank you for the questions.
1)There is no harm in trial, but it is proper we take calculated risks.
2) We have tried PDP enough, but I can't see the difference between a rogue and a thief. APC is not going to change this country.
3) For the past 16 yrs PDP have produced 3 presidents. Jonathan remains the most transparent of them all. He is firm and assertive with his decisions, although he isn't perfect he is better than the previous two. In terms of vision, the party has it's own while the president has his own vision which supersedes the party's. GEJ has a good vision for this country.
4) for the fact that he withstood the insurgency that started from the very day he took the oath of office, shows he isn't Lilly livered as opponents presents him to be. Electricity projects, Jobs for Nigerian youths and women (under Sure-p), Agriculture subsidy,restriction of Aviation sector , Repayment of foreign debts from Paris club m Swiss bank, becoming The number one balanced economy in Africa, my broda the list is endless. I am not biased, check my points and give GEJ credits due him. But I am sure he can do better. Also note that no president may achieve this much within 6 years with all these insurgent.
Bros, ur start gave me interest only to discover that you are among those corrupt Nigerians who only support a corrupt Government like this. Just because you are scared that the Government of GBM will expose all corrupt people, so u prefer to mortgage ur future Generation. God is watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win / Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.