Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. (5978 Views)

Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by tayoxx(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
ok let's see if I can help

when you see a girl you like just walk to her....introduce yourself first after that just tell her say babe I've been seeing u around and I must confess you look sooooooo foolish and I've oolishly fallen for you.....
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:

Who said am not a ghost

U have always being talking with mah thought, mind and reasoning

Not mah bodytongue

angry
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by dre11(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
desire7:

angry

Stop giving me that look

U look more beautiful than that

Can I mention u somewhere and not derail this thread again

#it's ur choice
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by crisycent: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ipledge:
You a fool,so you impregnated the first girl you wooed

At op,please ask for advice from the reasonable people around you...this is faceless forum where fools will want to look as if they are wise

Another born troway is quoting me. Hahahahaha. Why are you wooing a girl? To look at her eyes abi? You are already doomed.
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by crisycent: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
xixzler:

Shame on the dick that f*cked ur mother. You must be one of those who thinking dating is all about sex.. What a waste of sperm u are!! Go purchase a Jamb form and get education bro..This is what happens when MTN gives every cat and dog weekly 10MB..'My regards to your dead brain'

Why are you wooing a girl? To look at her eyes abi? A fool at 19 is a fool for life. At 19 your still struggling with wooing a girl and still writing jamb. Hahahahaha no wonder you never pass. Na the girls for the jamb lecture you dey try woo? Upload your pic sef make I see weda monkey go consider you.
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yo nigga, do you think you're special? We have been in your shoes, we have gotten past that level, having a girl trip for you is different from having a girl engage with you(talk with you) hey bro, here are the common steps.... If you post this thread again after reading this, I'm gonna kill you.

1. Build A Strong Reputation are you on a basket ball team!? Are you a geek!? Do you get A grades? Why the hell will I give a guy much attention if he's just a sticker? Can you dance? Can you actually sing!? What can you do and do it best!? No need to do too much pep talk, I'm not a fan of talking
to no girl! You could make her talk to you dood... Just tell her to come to tha library, court, and if she does... (You have to be tha best Bballer or one of the best student)
Just search google on how to build a strong reputation.

Be Unique I don't care who you are dood, I don't care if you're the presidents son! All I care is if you're Unique, dood honestly don't say “I'm that guy that corrects the physics teacher when he's wrong, I'm that dood that's the president at the jet club.... Some girls fancy that but hey that's bullshit because we've done better than that! We've even scored 300+ in JAMB. You wanna brag to get a girl then delete this thread... Some girls hate this! Be simple, Real and different from others. Don't say "that guy dresses this way to get girls like him so I'm gonna dress that way" So Wrong! Be different! Let other guys copy you. Also you can be rude to anyone else but not her.

Lastly I'm not a Nairaland MOD but I'll delete this thread if i see it again and at 19 you're too OLD of a MAN!
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:

Stop giving me that look

U look more beautiful than that

Can I mention u somewhere and not derail this thread again

#it's ur choice

undecided
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2014
crisycent:

Another born troway is quoting me. Hahahahaha. Why are you wooing a girl? To look at her eyes abi? You are already doomed.
You and your family are doomed,foolish hypocrite
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2014
[deleted]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice / Improve Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.