Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website (39169 Views)

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai / Mandela's First Visit To Nigeria After Being Released In 1990 (video And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Raiders:
Actions of a desperate presidency. Nigeria politics is a joke. I thought there was suppose to be division of power from the executive and legislative government. The presidency has no business interfering in the business of the legislative arm of government
My friend if u look at the timetable carefully of the boko haram insurgency u will know the true meaning of DESPERATION! My brother open your eyes, you think they love u, u might as well av died in any of those bombing!! All they want is POWER at all cost, so be careful what you wish for.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
FolabiCash:
The only difference between OBJ's impunity and GEJ's is social Media.OBJ's impunity is gross with little or no media outcry.
thats where you cant beat experience . you wish to be like your boss , you need to have real experience ,...... thats what GEJ needs.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
[/s]

Let me let you enjoy your foolery. Sokoto State is 95% in the hand of APC. The only PDP supporters in the entire Sokoto State are the member of Sagari family grin grin

So very funny to see Anti People Congress foot soldier bring out statistics from his idle and empty brain...95% ko 1m% ni
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by D9ty7(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
No be sey dem remove his picture because he defected. They are on course to take another picture but the Kodak camera they intend using fell on the ground and broke to pieces.
They will snap a new picture before today runs out and upload it. Abi the website moderators removed the picture ni?
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by akereconfi: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
[/s]

[s]Let me let you enjoy your foolery. Sokoto State is 95% in the hand of APC. The only PDP supporters in the entire Sokoto State are the member of Sagari family grin grin[/s]
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by ak47mann(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
Action in futility. If Jona, PDP and saTAN ambassadors think Hausas in the house will be willing to oust Tambuwal, he must be joking or high on Otuoke kaikai. Jona will only make the house rally around Tambuwal.

Sometime in December, there are 23 PDP House member switching to APC.

Watch this space by December 10. Nigeria will witness the biggest decampment from PDP to APC.

Jona, PDP and saTAN ambassadors should be ready for rude awakening.

Empty boast from empty head talking!
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by feedthenation(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Why can't the FG apply the same tenacity and ferocity dealing with Boko Haram, instead of chasing shadows in relation to a 'jumper' from PDP to APC.

As far as I'm concerned, majority of Nigerian politicians are the same jumping from one party to the another when it suits them, only a few can be classified as having sound political ideologies.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
[/s]

Look at punk Ijaw guy with a little over 4% of the population threatening me. You are like an ant that is threatening a lizard. You are about to be crushed like tomato can grin grin grin

You can say that again bro.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Raiders:
Actions of a desperate presidency. Nigeria politics is a joke. I thought there was suppose to be division of power from the executive and legislative government. The presidency has no business interfering in the business of the legislative arm of government

A lady enjoys the benefits of tenancy in a house she pays rent by setting up a spot in front of the house and fries akara without paying a dime for that spot. But if she decides to move to a cheaper apartment, do you expect her to still have the right of frying akara in front of the house since she's no longer a tenant?

How many of you as landlords will allow your ex-tenants to continue running their petty tradings in front of your houses?

Most of you follow politics like it was sesame street.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by davidonyemayma: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
Action in futility. If Jona, PDP and saTAN ambassadors think Hausas in the house will be willing to oust Tambuwal, he must be joking or high on Otuoke kaikai. Jona will only make the house rally around Tambuwal.

Watch this space by December 10. Nigeria will witness the biggest decampment from PDP to APC.

eye4eye:

eye4eye:

You may wish to cry me an ocean.
Your Tanbuwal being beaten in his own game

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by abdulabbakar(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
;DWhat else do you expect from a desperate and corrupt entity...Who has never been sober
The next thing I won't be surprise of will be the removal of JEGA @ d point of announcing him been defeated by GMB come 2015...

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Iceking1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
bunmioguns:
When Ali Modu Sherrif(alleged Boko Haram sponsor) decamped from APC to PDP, he was giving extra security and allowed to and fro @ Maiduguri airport, Aminu Tambuwal decamped from PDP to APC his security details were withdrawn and his name removed from NASS website

Politics in Nigeria, make you just sit down dey look

u ar a tough fool, do u knw hw many Governors decamped 4rm PDP 2 APC, after d 2011 Elections? y did't dey removed deir security?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
maestroferddi:
PDP going out of government?

Don't delude yourself, that would not be happening any time soon.

APC will become fragmented as Jonathan wins re-election because PDP will be zoning the Presidency to the north in 2019. Just wait and see the battle unfolding among northern politicians over who would get Jonathan's anointing after 2015.

Politics is like the game of chess; you scheme to box your opponent into a corner so as to comprise their degree of freedom.
thats if jonathan does not bid for a fourth term come 2019
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by abbakacici: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
i don't why GEJ is desperate and insecure, the national assembly just have less than 4 months of normal seating due to election, so just leave Tambuwal alone, he does have the power to impeach if is what you are afraid of, PDP has like 205 member from which Tambuwal will friends especially from north west (45 PDP house member). as some already we will have 2 speaker come december 3. and this will make nigeria and laughing stock around the world

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Billygee2u: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:

Says the saTAN ambassador and PDP.
and APCriminals.
hahaha ,we are watching in 6D
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by adisa009(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
adioolayi:
This government actions is becoming too ridiculous.....Why not deal with this development underneath? The more they fight Tambuwal aggressively, the more sympathy and popularity he is gaining . I am watching in 3D as scenario unfolds

Thank you for defining what Nigerians mean by the word 'clueless' Mr. President and his party alies again justified Nigerians sensibility! Mr. Jonathan is only paying back for his disloyalty towards OBJ and I tell you what, he is just started! I'm watching with you though.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by bunmioguns(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Iceking1:

u ar a tough fool, do u knw hw many Governors decamped 4rm PDP 2 APC, after d 2011 Elections? y did't dey removed deir security?

Attention seeker

I don't have your time

Only a fool like you will be satisfied with the current situation of Nigeria politics
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by mathskill: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:

One thing I know for fact, is you crying me a river till 2019. Almajiris and akobata foolanis like you, will learn a bitter lesson in this country. You have not started crying yet.
Your commentry betrays the general feelings of your bretheren in power; let the whole North burn,its people suffer... well i tell you something He that lets his neighbours house burn will not escape the fire himself.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Tonylyte(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
[/s]

Look at punk Ijaw guy with a little over 4% of the population threatening me. You are like an ant that is threatening a lizard. You are about to be crushed like tomato can grin grin grin
U bragg with population as if it will add anything to your life. When the the niger-deltans are bragging about their oil, the ibos bragging about how interprising they are, and the yorubas bragging about how educated they are, all you do is to bragg about population that u cant even feed.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by muktarmtt(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:
Tambuwal has no where to go but down. The political consensus in Abuja and Sokoto is to strip him bare. You don't pick a fight with the federal government, when you depend on them for survival.
wat type of u b pls i wanna knw
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Considering that he hasnt been impeached yet, this is a senseless move. Very condescending approach. FG loses points on this one.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by muktarmtt(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:

One thing I know for fact, is you crying me a river till 2019. Almajiris and akobata foolanis like you, will learn a bitter lesson in this country. You have not started crying yet.
D crying is for u bro wen d hausa fulani kick GEJ out aso rock to Atouke village den we will start dey shi*t on ur ass
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by muktarmtt(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
[/s]

tell him bro he never see anything
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by maestroferddi: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
COOLCATS:
thats if jonathan does not bid for a fourth term come 2019
I can foresee that happening. Jonathan, I believe would be keen to handover power to dynamic and nationally acceptable northern politician to build on his legacies. The likes of Nuhu Ribadu, Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido, Ahmed Muazu and even Namadi Sambo readily come to mind.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by General2: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
SO FUCKING WHAT BUNCHES OF PIGS You know nothing about the consitution of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria! Do your worst or prevent him from taking over the governorship seat of Sokoto State comes 2015. Why the PDP kept mute when Gov. Isah Yuguda Of Bauchi State decamped to People Destruction Party after he won election under the umbrella of ANPP for he's the first decampy right from the beginning. Now you started wagging stinky vocal cavity and talk shit Wait & see more are decamping the door's open for those of you that meant well for Nigeria. SAY NO TO DICTATORSHIP (morethan that of the military era).

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by MORNDEW(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:
Tambuwal has no where to go but down. The political consensus in Abuja and Sokoto is to strip him bare. You don't pick a fight with the federal government, when you depend on them for survival.
amaechi did nd is waxing stronger. Besides so this is all your brain can tell you. In democracy everyone is free to express him or herself. Why did they not remove mimiko's name as the governoe of Ondo state. Shame to many of you.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by muktarmtt(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:

It will not stop you from crying till 2019. You will cry me a river and then some.
who go see who will cry @ end u see d sing say u r d one dat will cry a ocean not river jst wait my broda
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by cyberguy72(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:

STORIES THAT TOUCH
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
maestroferddi:
I can foresee that happening. Jonathan, I believe would be keen to handover power to dynamic and nationally acceptable northern politician to build on his legacies. The likes of Nuhu Ribadu, Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido, Ahmed Muazu and even Namadi Sambo readily come to mind.
oh , you think so ..... did he not tell you he was never going to contest after 2015 . we will be here by God's grace.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by atlwireles: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
muktarmtt:
D crying is for u bro wen d hausa fulani kick GEJ out aso rock to Atouke village den we will start dey shi*t on ur ass

You have been kicking him out since 2010. grin grin grin grin grin Just don't kill innocent Nigerians in 2015, after you are disgraced again.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by adisa009(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nothin is happening to Tambuwa by God's grace. What Jonathan and his party allies are doing is just their abnormal way of exercising power by hitting up polity unnecessarily. Mr president is an agent of imperialism and capitalist wig who had plough the seed of his destruction right from the day he implemented his dehumanising subsidy policy, moving against pdp rotational presidency that favored him. If you are informed, his disloyalty towards notherners and Obasanjo is another nemesis catching up with him. I implore him to put forward his long over due south south, south east ceasition plans now or risk been tried and end up in prison like formal president Mosi of Egypt come 2015. He asked for cross carpeting, he asked for disloyalty, he asked for religious politics and money does it all politics of his political God father Obasanjo yet angry for getting it. He would get it in full scale soon! Just keep watchig....If you must comment, do so convincingly and constructively dont abuse if you are really learned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.