Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI (5694 Views)

Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi / Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by M17: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
pendy79:

Take it easy on your mama, just ensure you use a tight rope and on an iroko tree or better still use the ceiling fan.

May her soul meet the lord at home so she have eternal peace you didn't give her on earth. I pity her and the way she had to go meet her creator.

My condolences to your family, I hear it is a generational way of killing parents in your lineage. Ensure you hang your children too if you have any now so they dont hang you as you plan to hang your mama and your father hanged his mama too.

YOUR DECEASED GORILLA MAMA IS SINGING REQUIEM ALONG MASSES OF GRAVE YARD MAGGOT'S NEIGHBOUR .

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by Franzeez(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nigeria's health budjet is not even up to 20million usd for the past 4yrs so how come??
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by pendy79: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
M17:

MY DECEASED GORILLA MAMA IS SINGING REQUIEM ALONG MASSES OF GRAVE YARD MAGGOT'S NEIGHBOUR .

Aiya sorry I know how it is to kill your mama yourself cos of the age to age generational curse placed by your OSU greatest grandma. Heard the curse will run through 15 generation .

It must be tough on your father heard that what was turned him a loser all his miserable life and gave you and your sisters up for adoption by hole Bleep.ing priests in your parish.

I tried intercedeing on your behalf but a pity the curse of your great grandma was too potent cos your father was always fucking her in her ass.hole whenever he comes home drunk.

Do you know you were a product of the incest between your father and your great grandma. The igwe prevented your abortion. Didn't your father told you the story? I guess he forgot.

Hard on you and your sisters bro. My sympathies
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by M17: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
grin
pendy79:

Aiya sorry I know how it is to kill your mama yourself cos of the age to age generational curse placed by your OSU greatest grandma. Heard the curse will run through 15 generation .

It must be tough on your father heard that what was turned him a loser all his miserable life and gave you and your sisters up for adoption by hole Bleep.ing priests in your parish.

I tried intercedeing on your behalf but a pity the curse of your great grandma was too potent cos your father was always fucking her in her ass.hole whenever he comes home drunk.

Do you know you were a product of the incest between your father and your great grandma. The igwe prevented your abortion. Didn't your father told you the story? I guess he forgot.

Hard on you and your sisters bro. My sympathies

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SEE JOBLESSNESS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SORRY BORED BRAIN .

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by Curlieweed: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
VolvoS60:

^^^
You are clearly ill-bred, sir.

Make your point without the insults, please.

I would be the last to make excuses for public officials guilty of wrongdoing. My posting history proves this.

I have taken a look at GAVI's report on its website. I have downloaded it for future reference. However, at no point (as far as I am aware) did the report point to Chukwu as being directly responsible for the theft of US$29 million. The report is clear that there was a fraud but the guilt of any single individual so far has not been established. However, as I said earlier, the ex-minister and the officials of the agency superintended by his ministry owe Nigerians an explanation, as a matter of public interest.

What Nigerians should demand for is a transparent public investigation with clear consequences for any official found guilty. Nothing less is acceptable. This is the minimum expected from the government of Goodluck Jonathan.

As for you the OP, only you can explain the motives for your sensationalist headline. What is strange is the inaction of the mods on this matter. undecided

It's the trademark of the Apeeshit insurgents to sensationalize (thereby trivializing corruption IMO). The GAVI report was very clear that $2.2 million was misappropriated and not the the entire $29 million. It was also clearly that career civil servants were responsible (although the Minister does have the responsibility to citizens to provide explanations). It was equally clear that the issues were systemic and were due to poor internal control ( something symptomatic about our entire public sector).

This hypocritical screaming about corruption was the trademark of the perfidious Usman Dan Fodio ( the patron saint of the Janjaweedian Apeeshit) who used similar hypocritical bleating about corruption to rile the talakawas and succeeded in stealing the Hausa States from their rightful princes installing his sons and relatives as "princes". Yet barely a few decades later, British colonialists reported the Caliphate as rotting with even greater corruption and with over half the population as slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by pendy79: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
M17:
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SEE JOBLESSNESS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SORRY BORED BRAIN .

Lolzzz. Don't mess with me bro . I dont keep prisoners as trophies of war, I massacre, disembowel, incapacitate and bury them six feet down.

I mind my business on the forum but when you go out of your to draw first blood, bro I go for fatality. Don't quote my mention if you want war. I don't abuse or insult people first, if you do, expect me to give it to you in dozens.
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by VolvoS60(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Curlieweed:

It's the trademark of the Apeeshit insurgents to sensationalize (thereby trivializing corruption IMO). The GAVI report was very clear that $2.2 million was misappropriated and not the the entire $29 million. It was also clearly that career civil servants were responsible (although the Minister does have the responsibility to citizens to provide explanations). It was equally clear that the issues were systemic and were due to poor internal control ( something symptomatic about our entire public sector).

This hypocritical screaming about corruption was the trademark of the perfidious Usman Dan Fodio ( the patron saint of the Janjaweedian Apeeshit) who used similar hypocritical bleating about corruption to rile the talakawas and succeeded in stealing the Hausa States from their rightful princes installing his sons and relatives as "princes". Yet barely a few decades later, British colonialists reported the Caliphate as rotting with even greater corruption and with over half the population as slaves.

^^^
I agree with your comment about system wide rot in Nigeria' public sector.

What I do not want to be drawn into is a contest among partisan politicians and their online proteges. I am enduring the misrule and sub-par performance of two of this country's largest political parties (the PDP & the APC) at the state level and the federal level. The issue at stake here is a failure of the (PDP-led) federal government's ministry of health to live up to its responsibilities. This failure WILL be challenged by ordinary people like me who just want a country that works.

But we will also be there to challenge the failure of APC/APGA/Labour/Accord party etc to live up to THEIR responsibilities in any of the states they control.
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by olajide8(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thank God finally someone did something- I bided with my company and they collected our non-refundable payments and shared the contracts amongst themselves- with representatives of the minister and letters from the presidency being their priority - the executive director Ardo is very guilty- and should be jailed- the head of procurement including all his staff at area 11- should be jailed with hard labour including nysc corp members that were given contracts to supply biscuits and airfreshners, formal permanent secretaries where given boreholes to drill up to 5 where as qualified contractors were sidelined - enough is enough-
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
olajide8:
Thank God finally someone did something- I bided with my company and they collected our non-refundable payments and shared the contracts amongst themselves- with representatives of the minister and letters from the presidency being their priority - the executive director Ardo is very guilty- and should be jailed- the head of procurement including all his staff at area 11- should be jailed with hard labour including nysc corp members that were given contracts to supply biscuits and airfreshners, formal permanent secretaries where given boreholes to drill up to 5 where as qualified contractors were sidelined - enough is enough-

Unfortunately, this is what the Jonathanian government thrives on - celebrating and endorsing those carting away with our wealth! Aso Rock will definitely be uninhabitable should they try to scuttle our bid to retake power by rigging. The General will never tolerate this nonesense. We are taking notes, these people will be in Jail once we retake power!

-CramJones
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by tit(f): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Curlieweed:

This hypocritical screaming about corruption was the trademark of the perfidious Usman Dan Fodio ( the patron saint of the Janjaweedian Apeeshit) who used similar hypocritical bleating about corruption to rile the talakawas and succeeded in stealing the Hausa States from their rightful princes installing his sons and relatives as "princes".

who gave birth to this intelligent child?
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2014
tit:

who gave birth to this intelligent child?

I think you may be mistaken. The mo.ron you quoted is in actual fact unintelligent, having an unmeasurable IQ as a result of his imbecilic thought process. This mo.ron, would have done better if he even had a scintilla of pus in his brain, rather his skull houses fibrous tissue as his brain matter. It is totally a waste of precious energy and brain power trying to respond to these category of persons. This is the only reason I choose to ignore. You will do yourself a lot of good to desist from commenting on those whose brains are filled with fibrous tissue, lest the drag you on the same category with them. Arguing with them can be likened to having a conversation with a goat, and trust me you won't want to spend time arguing with a goat. Tell him or her or whoever they hell they are to bugger of this thread!

-CramJones
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic / Why You Need A Material Schedule For Your Project / Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.