Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

"Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 (25204 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Pamcrest(f): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2014
Who is this hungry clownish jobless comrade pretending to represent yoruba youths? What has any nigerian youth benefitted from this so called president? U want to carry placards, so u can be noticed n rewarded handsomely, kwo? Heavy rainstorm must disrupt that evil plan IJN. U better congregate in Abuja if u don't want to be lynched
See GEJ's legacy for our youths! grin
My humble submission

4 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Mogidi:

These are the ones that rep the Yorubas and not those paid hefty amount to scream APC on the internet.

Correct guys.

GEJ CARRY GO 2015
I don't no abt dem,never heard of dem,never seen dem and dey r not representing me,d r representing their will,So it should not became a general stuff in d name of Yoruba youth
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Barywhyte(m): 2:34am On Nov 01, 2014
IYANGBALI:
capital NO

hmm. dnt b too quick 2say no
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Muscomide: 6:14am On Nov 01, 2014
Awon omo ale Yoruba! Like Judas, sold their souls for thirty pieces of silver shekel.
No true Yoruba son or daughter will endorse the inept and clueless one for another four years.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Muscomide: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Pamcrest:
Who is this hungry clownish jobless comrade pretending to represent yoruba youths? What has any nigerian youth benefitted from this so called president? U want to carry placards, so u can be noticed n rewarded handsomely, kwo? Heavy rainstorm must disrupt that evil plan IJN. U better congregate in Abuja if u don't want to be lynched
See GEJ's legacy for our youths! grin
My humble submission

My sister, see me see trouble o.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Bumyde: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2014
How An African Woman’s Curvy Body Sent Her To An Early Grave: The Story Of Sarah Baartman

http://www.bumpgist.com/african-womans-curvy-body-sent-early-grave-tory-sarah-baartman-photo/
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by bayulll01(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Goddex:
I just returned from Federal University Lokoja where a niece is studying.

Only a transformation agent like GEJ could have replicated what I saw
there in Taraba, Nasarrawa, Yobe, Zamfara, Kebbi, Kogi, Delta, Ekiti, Ebonyi,
Bayelsa, Jigawa, Katsina, Gombe all in about 4yrs time

I also used this beautifully newly constructed Abuja - Lokoja road to Abuja

after how many years of independence and u are still building roads olodo rabata Chang ur thinking faculty
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kareemabidemi10(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2014
Goddex:
I just returned from Federal University Lokoja where a niece is studying.

Only a transformation agent like GEJ could have replicated what I saw
there in Taraba, Nasarrawa, Yobe, Zamfara, Kebbi, Kogi, Delta, Ekiti, Ebonyi,
Bayelsa, Jigawa, Katsina, Gombe all in about 4yrs time

I also used this beautifully newly constructed Abuja - Lokoja road to Abuja

I beg why u no put mokwa-jebba rd.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Ajascolove(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2014
kestolove95:
yoruba pdp youths to endorse GEj..take dat corrctn as we the youths of d south west ar not nd cant b part of dix retard nd corrupt ogogoro drinking president.
God bless you in Jesus name.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Ajascolove(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2014
ademega:
they should add "Bastards" to that Yoruba youth. no right thinking Yoruba youths will say he want to endorse failure for the next 4 years . Only "yoruba bastrsda youths " could do that . though it may be cos of the money ,still they are bastards. Yorubas dont believe and fall for stupidity twice.
or we should all assume and believe in this article i wrote for Mr president
MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT !
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2015 ,sorry i mean 2020 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east. see tractors working on 16 lanes across the country. See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear. Israeli securities are even jealous . Nite culture is now back to our country. See light everywhere in the nite ,u can hardly diffrienate between day and nite. .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories and companies. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison, no more oil theft. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. World class hospitals in every city.This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 20we want him to stop ruling us .
Only the intelligent understand it.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Obijulius: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2014
Smart youths.

Dem know wetin go happen if them f*** up.

Oil money no go reach them. He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

ND supremacy for life.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Obijulius: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2014
Ajascolove:

Only the intelligent understand it.

Clearly, you are very dull.

Intelligence is not your thing.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Ajascolove(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Ajascolove(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2014
Obijulius:

Clearly, you are very dull.

Intelligence is not your thing.
Oma*le
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by tolustx(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2014
Crispels:
Any Yoruba that votes Jonathan is a bastard!!!
And who are u to say dat? Huh? So who shud they vote for. You? Buhahahahahaha tongue
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2014
eleko1:
coolMoJa Mosa la mU Akinkanju,Akinkanju to moja ti O mosa,yio B'ogun b'omi lo.I dey kampe @ Ur back great winch coolcool
dats my man Eleko1 of the universe
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by sangresan(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2014
eleko1:
sad angryShekau for where?When I have better Egbeji Ado,catapult,1000 gbere(incisors),appear/disappear,who born JonaShekau?
.....JonaSHEKAU
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by revolutional101: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2014
As far as Ibadan youths are concern, we,v not seen anyone that is capable to be the Captain of this ship (Nigeria). And we think its the right time to stop supporting all this over aged greedy Nigeria Daddies, cause of the biscuit n sweet they are willing to buy us. We all Nigerian Youths need to come together and make changes, all this Old men will soon die. They have nothing to loose. But we youth do. What we need is a Young wise and talented individuals. That really cares about others. Not all this old mens that has already showed there groungchild where to be their grave after death. And am sure somone is out there that is thinking straight like we do. Se youths are the Country,s heart Beats. We need to do whts right for our unborn childs. Come to fink of it from day one of the Nigeria independent, it has always been like this. Then I think what we need is a REVOLUTIONARY ACTION.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by 7lives: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2014
QMark:
Which Yoruba youths? Please change the topic to Yoruba Youth Initiative.

Yoruba Youths - All Yoruba youths
Yoruba Youth Initiative - One small group somewhere, mostly in their fifties

I am a Yoruba youth, I can't remember signing a form to endorse Jonathan.

Why you dey talk like this, if you can organise your own crowd, take that crowd to this useless self servicing government, make some noise about endorsing them provided you can withstand the bashing that come along with it, no be today e don tay, yeaa, abn, and the current tannoids are all sales promoter doing their own business.
Collect their money if you can, its Nigeria's stolen money and you can still vote for whoever you want. I believed this is what this group of ''Yoruba youths'' are doing.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Rexyl(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
EldaTimba:
Don't be surprised when you see APC followers calling the youth group names.
In yorubaland, we know ACN not APC. APC wants us to choose two devils and we will choose the predictable one.

APC needs more home work in Ondo and Ekiti state becase it is either you are in PDP or you are in PDP.

I am also of the opinion that SW has ACN and not APC. The zone can only have APC if it produces the presidential candidate who will contest the election with massive support of the North, similar to support and enthusiasm which the zone wants from the SW. SW deserves to produce presidential aspirant of APC going by her investments. Any of Buhari, Atiku or Kwankaso should be welcomed to deputize

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by QMark: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
7lives:

Why you dey talk like this, if you can organise your own crowd, take that crowd to this useless self servicing government, make some noise about endorsing them provided you can withstand the bashing that come along with it, no be today e don tay, yeaa, abn, and the current tannoids are all sales promoter doing their own business.
Collect their money if you can, its Nigeria's stolen money and you can still vote for whoever you want. I believed this is what this group of ''Yoruba youths'' are doing.

Hmnnn. True.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by bangiskings: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
masamari:
You! you are a disgrace to your generation. Honestly youth like you sailed us to this muddy pond of suffering. If you dont repent we will curse your generations because our eyes are red now. I was priviledged to study abroad could you plz travel out your village and see what we call society infrastructural facilities and better and promising future for youths. Infact with your age now am not expecting you to vouch for someone who has failed at all levels. I am not a politician and by grace of God I will never be, am advocating for good leadership where you and I can be proud to say am a Nigerian even outside the shore of this noble country. I will like to see a practical working govt not internet propagandal these are my aspirations IJN amen
. GOD bless you my brother na correct woman born you
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Mamog(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
tsolz300:
I gave up on GEJ the very day he started associating with slow.poke illiterates like "Asari" and "Government tompolo" grin (what kinda Nigga answers such a name? cheesy grin ).
Obviously, those yoruba youths just want their share of the national cake.
Yoruba youths kor, ghana youths ni undecided

Is Asari Dokubo an illiterate? What do u know about him?.. High Chief Tompolo an Illiterate? Having access to Internet does not give u d impetus to go brandishing ur ignorance.. Late president Yar dua proclaimed amnesty not GEJ because he understood that these men were men of honour..
These are leaders of men who provided for their people in the absence of government and that's why they had people to fight for what they stood for.
Have u been to Oporoza (Tompolo's place).. and see the light he is to his people?..
If your political leaders are like Asari and High Chief Tompolo we wunt be where we are today.
Hav u been to Niger Delta creeks before?
U just open ur mouth they talk like mad man
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ogunniyi2: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
TIDDOLL:
Well, its quite funny how Nigerians insults nd curse Mr President...»»swearing not to vote for him come 2015..like there is a WORTHY ND CAPABLE opponent)....I say we hang on to our better option come 2015..EBELE JONATHAN...»» for BUHARI»»,d general got more grey hairs than vision for this country,the guy is just too old..ATIKU»»Got to much flair for business...bin filling his fat tummy since OBJ's era...
Your JEG is worse than Sanni Abacha.he has turned nigeria to a country where crime is more rewarded than hard work.To believe that JEG is better than Buhari is a fallacy.imagine Tompolo threatning Festus Keyamo because he feels that Nigeria is now in his backyard.JEG has turned himself into a silent despot.JEG has polarized nigeria because of his selfish interest.He is an advocate of ethnic chauvinism.please stop comparing light with darkness.Buhari is a man of his word.he is competent and capable of taking nigeria into greater height. Buhari is not a Religion or ethnic bigot.go and read more about his previous activities.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ogunniyi2: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
[[sup][/sup]quote author=TIDDOLL post=27614819]Well, its quite funny how Nigerians insults nd curse Mr President...»»swearing not to vote for him come 2015..like there is a WORTHY ND CAPABLE opponent)....I say we hang on to our better option come 2015..EBELE JONATHAN...»» for BUHARI»»,d general got more grey hairs than vision for this country,the guy is just too old..ATIKU»»Got to much flair for business...bin filling his fat tummy since OBJ's era...[/quote] Your JEG is worse than Sanni Abacha.he has turned nigeria to a country where crime is more rewarded than hard work.To believe that JEG is better than Buhari is a fallacy.imagine Tompolo threatning Festus Keyamo because he feels that Nigeria is now in his backyard.JEG has turned himself into a silent despot.JEG has polarized nigeria because of his selfish interest.He is an advocate of ethnic chauvinism.please stop comparing light with darkness.Buhari is a man of his word.he is competent and capable of taking nigeria into greater height. Buhari is not a Religion or ethnic bigot.go and read more about his previous activities.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Ilekokonit: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

The venue alone speaks volume about this jejune group. Well, it's their choice.....and they are entitled to their choice.

Only illiterate and/or dishonest / greedy Yoruba's will endorse incompetence.

Enlightened and "well meaning" Yoruba's do not endorse incompetence regardless of who the incompetent fellow is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by spankyflex(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
olajide8:
INEC I wanted to register in 2011, the P.A to dame jonathan came and scattered- the registration point and I wasn't able to - this year INEC refused to start the continuous voter registration - I need my voters card JEGA (INEC), OLISA METU, GEJ, AKPABIO, DOYIN the Liar OKUPE, REUBEN the shameless ABATI, the disgrace egbon FFK, BURUJI where you made the money from we don't know- , NECKLESS PIUS ANYIM the meat glutton, NOI world bank minister of debt purchases for nigeria and answer to the solution minister* - MUAZU PDP chairman efcc didn't search well- the extra polithievians, the worst selfish SAMBO* people died from a boko haram attack it didn't concern you your younger brother died half of your fellow sychophants paid you homage, 16 is greater then 19 JONAH JANG, TAN cohorts, the kparaga drinking governor FAYOSE(in a more orderly, society that statement would have -caused your impeachment, he who drinks would smoke, he who smokes will steal ) the chief of defence staff- BADEH the confused party pot bellied coward it you they would send to attack the innocent with you zombies when the time comes, the mistake for an IGP that is now the lawyer, jury, and justice- I want my voters card give me my right* it belongs to me - GIVE ME MY RIGHT - VOTER CARD- VOTER CARD!!!!!

A very incompetent government should be held accountable and this is what the lied about to us nigerians and the international community---

Non-Transformation Agenda: What President Jonathan Said On Power By Timi Frank
Speaking with United Nations diplomats on Monday, 31st January 2011 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, President Goodluck Jonathan made this promise: “If I’m voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make a significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything…”
what's this zombie spewing?did akpabio stop u from getting your voters card?
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by olajide8(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
spankyflex:
what's this zombie spewing?did akpabio stop u from getting your voters card?
Well - a lot of things, open your eyes because they are wide shut* - vampire!!!
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by spankyflex(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
olajide8:

Well - a lot of things, open your eyes because they are wide shut* - vampire!!!
oh really? I need your help pls......
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by afrikanns: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2014
Bastard SET OF PEOPLE
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by lastpage: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2014
QMark:
Which Yoruba youths? Please change the topic to Yoruba Youth Initiative.

Yoruba Youths - All Yoruba youths
Yoruba Youth Initiative - One small group somewhere, mostly in their fifties

I am a Yoruba youth, I can't remember signing a form to endorse Jonathan.

Only a desperate person like Jonathan will be going about bribing "faceless and jobless" Eediots for endorsement!
This reminds me of the "group" YEA! (Youths Earnestly yearn for Abacha), organized by some Abacha sycophants in those days. grin grin

Yorubas are known for their zero-tolerance for idiocy and high level of self criticism......talkless of endorsing this ogogoro-slurping slowpoke!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Catholic Bishops At The State House (photos) / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" / CDS Meets Military Chiefs, Prepares 70 Generals For Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.