Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 (25246 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by koko12(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
‘’The group has fixed 30th of November, 2014 for an endorsement programme for Mr. President which is to hold at Administrative College of Nigeria, Topo Badagry.’’

see the venue sef, why dem no come alausa or shomolu to do the progamme. hediots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ademega(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
What am saying is that Jonathan till we are all tired of backwardness and bullshit !!! GEJ till 2015 only !!! We are just tired of daily nonsense from aso rock .
DaBullIT:

What is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by newacca: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
which Yoruba youth? Some people don chop craze here oooo grin The poster sef don high. Abeg edit title before I take punch scatter your head. grin
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by zomby(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Have you guys noticed that PDP has already started to hide Madam Patience Jonathan?
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Deepfreezer(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Fresh air everywhere. Even in the west.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Blackchampion(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
100Cents:

Brother, I have had 366 likes and 33 shares on one comment.

But we Yoruba youths support Goodluck Jonathan. That's what we talking here..
Sure! sm peeps even triple dat. Na small small na.
Bk to topic: Its well
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Abdogood(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Endorsement ko endorser ni. GEJ will receive the shocker of his life. Chebi 2015 don reach finish. The Fall of an Empire! Lobatan!
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kolomax(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Goddex:
I just returned from Federal University Lokoja where a niece is studying.

Only a transformation agent like GEJ could have replicated what I saw
there in Taraba, Nasarrawa, Yobe, Zamfara, Kebbi, Kogi, Delta, Ekiti, Ebonyi,
Bayelsa, Jigawa, Katsina, Gombe all in about 4yrs time

I also used this beautifully newly constructed Abuja - Lokoja road to Abuja

kindly show us KAABA road please
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Interesting
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Safari29: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Any yoruba that endorse this cluessness daft president is insane

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ola20ng(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
only onijekuje and tifunloran will support this incompetent and clueless president.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by 0955eb027(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
kestolove95:
yoruba pdp youths to endorse GEj..take dat corrctn as we the youths of d south west ar not nd cant b part of dix retard nd corrupt ogogoro drinking president.
God bless u ma broda... I dnt undstand y some fv..ed group hiding unda d umbrella of yoruba endorse dis so cald president for a second term... President dat s yet to effect a change in any sector since 2010 ... Yoruba youths koo, yoruba youths nii...
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by 0955eb027(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
ademega:
they should add "Bastards" to that Yoruba youth. no right thinking Yoruba youths will say he want to endorse failure for the next 4 years . Only "yoruba bastrsda youths " could do that . though it may be cos of the money ,still they are bastards. Yorubas dont believe and fall for stupidity twice.
or we should all assume and believe in this article i wrote for Mr president
MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT !
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2015 ,sorry i mean 2020 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east. We are now see tractors working on 16 lanes across the country. See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear. Israeli securities are even jealous . Nite culture is now back to our country. See light everywhere in the nite ,u can hardly diffrienate between day and nite. .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories and companies. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison, no more oil theft. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. World class hospitals in every city.This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 20we want him to stop ruling us .
U forget to add d fact dat our economy is d NO1 in africa... grin cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by yomanovic: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
kestolove95:
yoruba pdp youths to endorse GEj..take dat corrctn as we the youths of d south west ar not nd cant b part of dix retard nd corrupt ogogoro drinking president.

Imagine! I'm a Yoruba youth and I've just read or heard about the fake Youth Youth Forum for the first time on this thread. Now, someone somewhere is telling me I belong to an organisation I don't even know exists. More greese to their elbow.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by jideomowunmi(f): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
major466:

Fresh Air on the horizon smiley

Correct...am all in...
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ademega(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oh i forgot that one ! When achievements are numerous u tend to forget some .Thanks for the contribution . Fresh air till we flush out this polluted one .
0955eb027:

U forget to add d fact dat our economy is d NO1 in africa... grin cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by jideomowunmi(f): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
i like your username Jide OKOwunmi grin

sad sad
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Its nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
computermouse:
woe betide you son of yoruba land that drums support for mediocrity- your generation and the your immediate family would suffer from all fronts -
have you decided to turn into igbo men that sell they birth right for a pot of porridge - you ishola wetin where do you come from and where is your family house? aresen is still not a crime in nigeria but a curse to you and your family - oloshi person*

Hahahahah. You sure know why I am laughing...stomach infrasture Ministry. I am sure you now remember which people sold their votes for plates of porridge now.

Don't know what Igbos did to you and your type that you must begin and end your days with the word "Igbo". It is pathetic indeed.

My dear hope you can recognise this your kinsman carrying Fayose's rice on his head? Hahahahahaha
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Masta01(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yoruba youth

pls go home you are drunk(▪▶→←◀▪)
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
i like your username Jide OKOwunmi grin
o ti ya werey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by addiephilips(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
I sincerely think those singing the song that all is well with Nigeria as it is ryte now arnt being fair. GEJ is a good man and strikes me like someone who means no harm for the country; but I can't say same for his cabinet and those around him (including his wife). The much the president has offered (to my mind) isn't enough to take us to the promise land. I am of the opinion that we need to try something else since we have been dancing in a circle on the same point since 1999.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by viczing(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
kestolove95:

I can bet with my last blood that no one knows you in your state talkless of south west....you so much hidden like air and useless to south west like the P in psycho....so go and rest and stop saying shit like you know south west.....
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ransomed: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Awon omo ale fe endorse ologogoro.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Baawaa(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yoruba TAN youths,awon ole
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
o ti ya werey.
tongue
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
ransomed:
Awon omo ale fe endorse ologogoro.
ma da won lohun ebi lo npa won
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by olathunde(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Which yoruba youths are you talking about. speak for urself and not generalize. U have your opinions i have mine.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Barywhyte:

Oga o. hmmm u realy sure abt dis?
yes now
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Wizcollifa(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
masamari:
I cry for this country in the way nigeria youths are trading and mortgaging their future for just a day meal. Endorsing mr president is an abberation and evil mayhew infact it is a journey to another suffering and societal insecurity. Mr president score sheet is far below pass. As to this he needs to demontrate and key points is viable contributions in youths employment and society security since he has been elected as president in years back. Mr president your advisers and political cohorts are wicked and callous for giving you self praise just because of their pockets they have embblezed and litters nairas under this admistration at detriment of poor masses. Our votes and voices is our right 2015 is for leader that knows what it takes to lead!
please tell us who to vote for? Cause buhari will never rule Nigeria till he die. I know that he use to be honest but I don't know about now.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Awwal1st(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hmmm,... GMB all the way grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Tinubu Passed His Exams From Home" - Keyamo Defends Tinubu's Education (video) / President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Jos PIX / Marketers Struggle To Raise N10bn For New Petrol Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.