Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

"Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 (25249 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by samuelfemo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Story for the gods o
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by foluberry(f): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
They should do whatever they like.

Meanwhile,order your delicious and hygienically prepared fruit salad as appetizer and dessert for your every occassion

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kenex4ever(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
jideomowunmi:
GEJ all d way baby.... kiss kiss
yes o, where all dem ilugunboy, barcanista,eko ile, time to endorse GEJ-stop running around d bush(apc)

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Yustash001(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
What is it gan??...some people will be defending gej like he even kow them....the worst part is that they reign curses on whoever talks against him....,...let him continue jare....even he shouldn't leave the post till the world ends....
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by seemsnice: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
This YYI are d bastard among Yoruba,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Goddex: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
It's obvious the APC paid charlatans
on social media are fake Yorubas

They kept singing same songs about Dr Ayo Fayose ,
but when the true Yorubas showed up they were silenced

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by thekoko007: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
kestolove95:
yoruba pdp youths to endorse GEj..take dat corrctn as we the youths of d south west ar not nd cant b part of dix retard nd corrupt ogogoro drinking president.

my friend speak foe yourself...am a yoruba man and i am in support of GEJ and i will always support him.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by thekoko007: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
someone on here should pls connect me with this group...am seriously interested...
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Omexonomy: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mogidi:

These are the ones that rep the Yorubas and not those paid hefty amount to scream APC on the internet.

Correct guys.

GEJ CARRY GO 2015
gbawe cramjones or slidewaxie and koboko69 which one of them are you reffering to?
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Mogidi: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omexonomy:
gbawe cramjones or slidewaxie and koboko69 which one of them are you reffering to?

You forgot other honorary "Yorubas". grin grin grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by PEREP: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
masamari:
You! you are a disgrace to your generation. Honestly youth like you sailed us to this muddy pond of suffering. If you dont repent we will curse your generations because our eyes are red now. I was priviledged to study abroad could you plz travel out your village and see what we call society infrastructural facilities and better and promising future for youths. Infact with your age now am not expecting you to vouch for someone who has failed at all levels. I am not a politician and by grace of God I will never be, am advocating for good leadership where you and I can be proud to say am a Nigerian even outside the shore of this noble country. I will like to see a practical working govt not internet propagandal these are my aspirations IJN amen

And those societies started 6 years ago?

I am glad we are looking at sane societies here and they are very particular at the process towards an end.

How many roads have been added, what is the current step towards building a non-oil sector, with privatization of the power sector the sector can only get better and some other strides.

Are there issues, the answer is Yes and our approach should be collaborative cos no govt can fix a country in 4 yrs (except there is an example one need to be notified for read up)
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Htown64(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Goddex:
I just returned from Federal University Lokoja where a niece is studying.

Only a transformation agent like GEJ could have replicated what I saw
there in Taraba, Nasarrawa, Yobe, Zamfara, Kebbi, Kogi, Delta, Ekiti, Ebonyi,
Bayelsa, Jigawa, Katsina, Gombe all in about 4yrs time

I also used this beautifully newly constructed Abuja - Lokoja road to Abuja

which part of delta if I may ask.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
*sighs* Well, all I can do is to echo the words of Herbert Ogunde: Yoruba Yo Yo Yo bi Ina ale, Yoruba ru ru ru bi omi okun, Yoruba ni baba nse.Yo Yo Yo Yoruba RONU oooooooooo!
Please do not dissapoint oduduwa by voting failure again. If Gej should win in the SW, I swear I will stop pushing or fighting for any Yoruba cause again. I will give up on the Yoruba tribe. Think Think Yoruba Think
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by zomby(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
(Yoruba Youths To Endorse Jonathan On Novemebr 30, 2014)
Are you serious?

Message to the youths:
PDP has been working on stabilizing power supply in the country for almost 20 years.....in fact, they've spent over $20 b on this invisible project with nothing to show for it, except for their mansions all around the world and fat foreign bank accounts.
It has been 3 weeks straight without power supply in my area and many other areas across the country. How long are we willing to continue to live this way, while these dudes chop our money?
Enough is enough, Jonathan and his wife (market queen) must return back to their village. No more excuses, no more mistakes... we need a real leader that knows how to get job done.

If you pay attention to the history of democracy, it wouldn't take you too long to realize that PDP does not have our best interest at heart; Nigeria needs to undergo a complete transformation, we've got to change hands and solidify our future.

My vote goes to Buhari (Fashola and Amaechi).

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ogunniyi2: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
yoruba bastards uouths waiting to coner JEG...anyway,i dont mind them.the cake is still big
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by TIDDOLL(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Well, its quite funny how Nigerians insults nd curse Mr President...»»swearing not to vote for him come 2015..like there is a WORTHY ND CAPABLE opponent)....I say we hang on to our better option come 2015..EBELE JONATHAN...»» for BUHARI»»,d general got more grey hairs than vision for this country,the guy is just too old..ATIKU»»Got to much flair for business...bin filling his fat tummy since OBJ's era...
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by TIDDOLL(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Well, its quite funny how Nigerians insults nd curse Mr President...»»swearing not to vote for him come 2015..like there is a WORTHY ND CAPABLE opponent)....I say we hang on to our better option come 2015..EBELE JONATHAN...»» for BUHARI»»,d general got more grey hairs than vision for this country,the guy is just too old..ATIKU»»Got to much flair for business...bin filling his fat tummy since OBJ's era... undecided
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by DaBullIT(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
ademega:
the should add Bastards to that Yoruba youth. no right thinking Yoruba youths will say he want to endorse failure for the next 4 years . though some can do it for money ,still they are the bastards .
or we should all assume and believe in this article
MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT !
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019

What is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Dee60: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
ademega:
the should add Bastards to that Yoruba youth. no right thinking Yoruba youths will say he want to endorse failure for the next 4 years . though some can do it for money ,still they are the bastards .
or we should all assume and believe in this article
MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT !
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019

FG has also stopped all the stealing in the oil sector. No more thiefing of crude oil. Corruption has come to zero, so much so that efc no longer has to arrest anyone. With 4 more years FG will stop payment of subsidies and kerosene will sell for 1 Naira per litre. Vote wisely!
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by zomby(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Instead of just focusing on age, ethnicity, religion, I think at this point, we should be wiser with the way we think....there are too many issues on ground. And that is what we should focus on. We can not continue to be fo0lish every 4 years. we need to wake up and elect the right leader, an individual that has the capability to dig us out of this hole?

What we have at the moment is nothing but a big joke.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
QMark:
Which Yoruba youths? Please change the topic to Yoruba Youth Initiative.

Yoruba Youths - All Yoruba youths
Yoruba Youth Initiative - One small group somewhere, mostly in their fifties

I am a Yoruba youth, I can't remember signing a form to endorse Jonathan.

grin who know you
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Dee60: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
More than 100 private jet owners in 4 years. Given another 4 years all graduates in Nigeria will own their own private jets! Vote wisely. That is what the Yoruba youths want to say!
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by turawafett(f): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
I reserve my comment till after the counter endorsement rally.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by QMark: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
udemzy101:

grin who know you

No mind me jare. Who send me?
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Sirolad(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
udemzy101:

grin who know you

I know him and am with him.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by 100Cents: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Blackchampion:
Now Yoruba Youths supporting d gud President re-election bid, soon it will be Yoruba Elders including Tinubu.

****LAST BULLET*****
Celebrating my 100likes on a single post on NL
Haters should go to HELL

Brother, I have had 366 likes and 33 shares on one comment.

But we Yoruba youths support Goodluck Jonathan. That's what we talking here..
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Barywhyte(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
i like your username Jide OKOwunmi grin

Oga o. hmmm u realy sure abt dis?
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by olaitan4real: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hell to dis so called d youth!!!which youth u dey represent cos i dont knw ooo...u pocket don full i can see...OLE AJIBOLE!!!
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by zomby(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don't even see any sensible igbo or ibo youth endorsing Jonathan for another 4 years.

Another 4 more years is d@mn too long to waste.
Jonathan is a very nice dude, but even 10 years isn't enough for him to improve his leadership skills, the man just don't have it. He knows it and all other folks around him also know this fact.
Nigerians are too smart and Nigeria is too big to allow just an ordinary leader to lead this nation.
We must never allow greedy pigs to force this defective product into our trout for 4 more years.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ademega(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks for your contribution . In fact , no more road to construct again , that is why FG is talking about 16 lanes in all major cities across Nigeria .
Dee60:

FG has also stopped all the stealing in the oil sector. No more thiefing of crude oil. Corruption has come to zero, so much so that efc no longer has to arrest anyone. With 4 more years FG will stop payment of subsidies and kerosene will sell for 1 Naira per litre. Vote wisely!
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ihatesycophant(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Which day do they collect the signatures to endorse GEJ? Can someone remind me. The heading should be changed, not to cause confusion. Either you use some Yoruba Youths or Imported Yoruba Youths endorse GEJ for second term.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sirolad:

I know him and am with him.

Thats good,clap for yaself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) / Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday / Supreme Court Sacks Delta Lawmaker, Orders Salary Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.