Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

"Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 (25203 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Splashme: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
LAGOS—YORUBA Youth Initiative, YYI, has concluded plans to endorse the presidential ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan in Lagos.

A statement by its President, Comrade Adejumo Ishola said the descion was taken as a recognition of the success of the President’s transformation agenda.

His words: ‘’The leadership and members of Yoruba Youth Initiative, one of the leading youth organization in southwest has pledge their loyalty and support for Mr. President, Dr, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The organization which is a social and cultural interest group is solidly behind Mr. President and his transformation agenda.

“Not in the history of this country has a president encountered the kind of troubles that Mr. President was able to deal with in his administration he further explained that Mr. President is a gentle and noble man. Who has worked tirelessly to achieve his transformation agenda despite the state of security in the Country.’’

‘’The group has fixed 30th of November, 2014 for an endorsement programme for Mr. President which is to hold at Administrative College of Nigeria, Topo Badagry.’’
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/yoruba-youths-endorse-jonathan/

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by gregg2: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Now, talking about the real Yoruba Youths, not some paid APShit bloggers on social media

Nobody changes a winning team.
GEJ till 2019

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kestolove95(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
yoruba pdp youths to endorse GEj..take dat corrctn as we the youths of d south west ar not nd cant b part of dix retard nd corrupt ogogoro drinking president.

347 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Goddex: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
I just returned from Federal University Lokoja where a niece is studying.

Only a transformation agent like GEJ could have replicated what I saw
there in Taraba, Nasarrawa, Yobe, Zamfara, Kebbi, Kogi, Delta, Ekiti, Ebonyi,
Bayelsa, Jigawa, Katsina, Gombe all in about 4yrs time

I also used this beautifully newly constructed Abuja - Lokoja road to Abuja

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by jideomowunmi(f): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ all d way baby.... kiss kiss

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by tolustx(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
jideomowunmi:
LoL. Are u a GEJ fan?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Goddex: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
kestolove95:
yoruba pdp youths to endorse GEj..take dat corrctn as we the youths of d south west ar not nd cant b part of dix retard nd corrupt ogogoro drinking president.

APshit people should keep off

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
‘’The group has fixed 30th of November, 2014 for an endorsement programme for Mr. President which is to hold at Administrative College of Nigeria, Topo Badagry.’’

The venue alone speaks volume about this jejune group. Well, it's their choice.....and they are entitled to their choice.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Boys need to collect their own share of the national cake grin

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
jideomowunmi:
i like your username Jide OKOwunmi grin

23 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gej Ebe ano

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by stebell(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
APC peeps avoiding gud news since Independence.

GEJ carry go. No man frm Katsina or Adamawa can stop yu cos we kno that 'they are not electable'-El-Rufai said so and I kno it.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ademega(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
they should add "Bastards" to that Yoruba youth. no right thinking Yoruba youths will say he want to endorse failure for the next 4 years . Only "yoruba bastrsda youths " could do that . though it may be cos of the money ,still they are bastards. Yorubas dont believe and fall for stupidity twice.
or we should all assume and believe in this article i wrote for Mr president
MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT !
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2015 ,sorry i mean 2020 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east. see tractors working on 16 lanes across the country. See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear. Israeli securities are even jealous . Nite culture is now back to our country. See light everywhere in the nite ,u can hardly diffrienate between day and nite. .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories and companies. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison, no more oil theft. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. World class hospitals in every city.This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 20we want him to stop ruling us .

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by tsolz300: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
I gave up on GEJ the very day he started associating with slow.poke illiterates like "Asari" and "Government tompolo" grin (what kinda Nigga answers such a name? cheesy grin ).
Obviously, those yoruba youths just want their share of the national cake.
Yoruba youths kor, ghana youths ni undecided

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IGBOSON1: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nice one Yoruba youths!

16 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by masamari(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
I cry for this country in the way nigeria youths are trading and mortgaging their future for just a day meal. Endorsing mr president is an abberation and evil mayhew infact it is a journey to another suffering and societal insecurity. Mr president score sheet is far below pass. As to this he needs to demontrate and key points is viable contributions in youths employment and society security since he has been elected as president in years back. Mr president your advisers and political cohorts are wicked and callous for giving you self praise just because of their pockets they have embblezed and litters nairas under this admistration at detriment of poor masses. Our votes and voices is our right 2015 is for leader that knows what it takes to lead!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Mogidi: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
YORUBA Youth Initiative, YYI, has concluded plans to endorse the presidential ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan in Lagos

These are the ones that rep the Yorubas and not those paid hefty amount to scream APC on the internet.

Correct guys.

GEJ CARRY GO 2015

25 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by johnmartus(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
we should not panic because of this useless group am not surprise at all this group was using by pdp yeye group I wonder what jonathan done to their region

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by masamari(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
You! you are a disgrace to your generation. Honestly youth like you sailed us to this muddy pond of suffering. If you dont repent we will curse your generations because our eyes are red now. I was priviledged to study abroad could you plz travel out your village and see what we call society infrastructural facilities and better and promising future for youths. Infact with your age now am not expecting you to vouch for someone who has failed at all levels. I am not a politician and by grace of God I will never be, am advocating for good leadership where you and I can be proud to say am a Nigerian even outside the shore of this noble country. I will like to see a practical working govt not internet propagandal these are my aspirations IJN amen

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by S3un(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ Till 2019

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by QMark: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Which Yoruba youths? Please change the topic to Yoruba Youth Initiative.

Yoruba Youths - All Yoruba youths
Yoruba Youth Initiative - One small group somewhere, mostly in their fifties

I am a Yoruba youth, I can't remember signing a form to endorse Jonathan.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by justi4jesu(f): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Which one is Youth, Youths

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
not surprise
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
masamari:
I cry for this country in the way nigeria youths are trading and mortgaging their future for just a day meal. Endorsing mr president is an abberation and evil mayhew infact it is a journey to another suffering and societal insecurity. Mr president score sheet is far below pass. As to this he needs to demontrate and key points is viable contributions in youths employment and society security since he has been elected as president in years back. Mr president your advisers and political cohorts are wicked and callous for giving you self praise just because of their pockets they have embblezed and litters nairas under this admistration at detriment of poor masses. Our votes and voices is our right 2015 is for leader that knows what it takes to lead!
gbam

5 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by lawrenceunaa: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
OK
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
QMark:
Which Yoruba youth?
hungry Yoruba youths

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by redcliff: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
masamari:

God Bless your fingers. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lol grin grin...some jobless youth needs political money,the surest way to do that is to endorse Gej(a man that feeds with 1billion in a year,can give those who want him to continue 50million)

Don't be surprise if u see Adamu yahaya,orji chukwudi or effiong in Yoruba youth initiative...all na scam

grin grin...come 2015 Gej will be defeated in south west with wide margin

33 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Blackchampion(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Now Yoruba Youths supporting d gud President re-election bid, soon it will be Yoruba Elders including Tinubu.

****LAST BULLET*****
Celebrating my 100likes on a single post on NL
Haters should go to HELL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by prowitin(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Well I am not yoruba but am a youth who leaves on a yoruba land and I can tell they are not all endorsing GEJ
BB Pin: 24C632E3

12 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by EldaTimba(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Don't be surprised when you see APC followers calling the youth group names.
In yorubaland, we know ACN not APC. APC wants us to choose two devils and we will choose the predictable one.

APC needs more home work in Ondo and Ekiti state becase it is either you are in PDP or you are in PDP.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi / 23 PDP Reps Set To Defect To APC / President Buhari Receives Catholic Bishops At The State House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.