Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? (1373 Views)

Our Society Today / S*x Isn’t The Only Form Of Infidelity In Relationships These Days…see How / Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by Dbaby4: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2008
Hi Nairalanders!!!

Looking at our society today, the cases of failed marriages/unhappy homes/ unsuccessful marriages etc is on the rise. Statistics has shown that lack of money and the issue of unfaithfullness are the most likely causes of failed marriages/unhappy homes/ unsuccessful marriage's etc.

From the perspective of INFIDELITY as a cause of failed marriages, etc, what do you think could bring about a change in this aspect. A good percentage of our mother/fathers who married those days till today have wonderful marriages/homes, etc, but its no longer so with most of the marriages we have today.

Plz What do you think can be done to eliminate the incessant rate of infidelity in our society today.

What is your take on this. All views are very much welcome cheesy
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by igwe11(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2008
what a brilliant topic,

I guess it has something to do with the level of our exposures, especially when the lady is on the high side.Everybody wants to be in control, what a man can do a woman can do that even better/worse.
No body is willing to let go,
No wonder everything we hear today is "Do me i do you God no go vex (P2),If you face me i will face you(Sunny nneji) unlike when it used to be Ezigbo di mu gini ka m ga-eme ka i wee hu m n' anya? ( onyeka), My sweety, my sugar (Bonny mac)
grin grin grin
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by bigfather(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2008
When infidelity cannot be eliminated in the sharia countries and states? My guy, the fact is that the 20th century has been a kind of an eye opener and exposure to everybody,most especially the youths.Some even see the act of infidelity as a form of social thing. You need to belong to keep up. For me it has to deal with your mind set and self control !
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2008
@ Topic: I seriously doubt it undecided
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by sistajay(f): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
Love it or hate it, INFIDELITY, is here to STAY.
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by Bolarge(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
Don't bother about society, eliminate it in yourself.
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by Nautillus(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
Signs of the times ok . . .ain't nothing nobody can do about it . .my advise . . .accept & live with it.
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by maritalsol: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2008
Hi friends,
Infidelity can not be totally masked out but it can be reduced to the bearest minimum as couples start to commit themselves more to their partners in a relationship.They should learn to lean on eachother and also bear in mind that in the case of having extra marital affairs it is not only dangerous in all facet but it is irresponsible.Get your relationship with ur partner interesting by being innovative and working on the likes and dislikes of each party with these and more that u can source for on how relationships can be strengthened visit: http:///6dvh26
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by tRoOE(f): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2008
[size=13pt]What a good topic, but i doubt it can be eliminated[/size]
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by Sauron1: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2008
D.baby:

Hi Nairalanders!!!

Looking at our society today, the cases of failed marriages/unhappy homes/ unsuccessful marriages etc is on the rise. Statistics has shown that lack of money and the issue of unfaithfullness are the most likely causes of failed marriages/unhappy homes/ unsuccessful marriage's etc.

From the perspective of INFIDELITY as a cause of failed marriages, etc, what do you think could bring about a change in this aspect. A good percentage of our mother/fathers who married those days till today have wonderful marriages/homes, etc, but its no longer so with most of the marriages we have today.

Plz What do you think can be done to eliminate the incessant rate of infidelity in our society today.

What is your take on this. All views are very much welcome cheesy

Not in this world. . . . . .
The ratio of women in HEAT to the men is staggering. . . . . .It is almost 20 to 1.
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by MrCrackles(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
Bolarge:

Don't bother about society, eliminate it in yourself.

grin grin grin
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by myndofgold(f): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2008
Infidelity is becoming the fashionable norm. The media is not helping either, cos u see shows like "wife swap" and "trading spouses" being aired more frequently on tv. There are more swingers clubs now than ever, and these shows and clubs are being marketed to the youth demographic. There are even websites like www.AshleyMadison.com that coined the phrase "life is short. Have an affair" and market strictly to married people who want "something extra".

infidelity is here to stay jo
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by yicob(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
Infidelity? God forbid bad thing.
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by kokoye(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2008
In the beginning, God created Adam and Eve.

On the 2nd day, Eve slept with the reptile then slept with Adam as she fed him the apple. Adam became infected with infidelity

On the 3rd day, the infidelity virus became stuck on Adam's thoat and became Adam's Apple.

Infidelity will be here as long as man has adam's apples.

Blame it on the EVE's of this world!!!
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by myndofgold(f): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2008
kokoye:

In the beginning, God created Adam and Eve.

One the 2nd day, Eve slept with the reptile then slept with Adam as she fed him the apple. Adam became infected with infidelity

One the 3rd day, the infidelity virus became stuck on Adam's thoat and became Adam's Apple.

Infidelity will be here as long as man has adam's apples.

I guess we need to start slittin throats then! angry
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by kokoye(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
myndofgold:

I guess we need to start slittin throats then! angry

Go ahead.

u get the liver?
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by smooooooth: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2008
we can eliminate ''him''

if only we can lay our hands on ''him''.
Re: Can Infidelity In Our Society Today Be Eliminated? by Moyola(f): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2008
eliminate? undecided

an attempt to curb it will do. . . . . n dhat starts with you! you!! you!! tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do / Do Girls Really Find It Hard To Approach Guys They Love? / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.