Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (36637 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / Mass Evacuation Of Igbos In Maidugri! Guo Offers 20 Buses To Stranded Passagers / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Code213: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Iceathome:
Bros, Innoson knows business more you and your advice, thats why he didnt consult you and your likes before donating those motors.

If you are a multi businessman, you would understand the meaning of what he did.
Thanks

your stupidity is alarming!!!

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by hizaya61(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
The rich get richer the poor get poorer
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
pro01:

Jonathan will NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT lose, got it? It is as sure as death. Bookmark this post, because I will disable this my longstanding Nairaland handle and go into permanent exile if Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan loses the election. I encourage the APC-supporting buffoons on NL to bookmark this post, for record purposes.

By the way, "sensible" businessmen can distinguish between certainty and impossibility! Innoson is CERTAINLY a sensible businessman.
LOL.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by 1009ja: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Buhari will not win because the politicians including Bola-ole Tinubu are afraid of him. Do you think Buhari will allow Deziani, Akpabio, Udughan, Amaechi and all them that have stashed away our public money to get away with it? Remember Umaru Dikko in a crate? There would be no hiding place for the thieves if Buhari wins. The APC thieves are not interested in winning the presidency. They want to maintain the chop-i-chop PDP status quo. Buhari will turn their heads upside down. That is a risk they are not prepared to take. They are now insinuation that Buhari will force christians to attend mosques on Fridays. No such thing. He did not do that when as a military head of state he had absolute power. He still allowed Sundays to be work free days, Fridays were not. Let us grow up as a nation. Let us learn how to think beyond these ethnic and religious boundaries that these thieves have erected in our poor minds.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by wallex2(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hummmm
I stll dey look
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ba7man(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
I saw one of these new Innoson buses in Lagos and was dissapointed when I saw trails of rust running from underneath the window. undecided

Unacceptable for somthing still supposed to be new.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by oment3: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
ba7man:
I saw one of these new Innoson buses in Lagos and was dissapointed when I saw trails of rust running from underneath the window. undecided

Unacceptable for somthing still supposed to be new.
Yo-robber man wey the pictures ?

Bring the pix make we believe you because the only truth you can hear from a yo-robber man is when he greet you Good Morning, and you have to check if its Morning gringrin

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Elan83:
CEO innoson,Inocent Chukwuma payin graduates #12,000 & 15,000 naira, is donatin 2d federal Govt, useless ritualist. Bloody illitrate!
Omg!! What can someone do with N12,000/month?
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ba7man(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
oment3:
Yo-robber man wey the pictures ?

Bring the pix make we believe you because the only truth you can hear from a yo-robber man is when he greet you Good Morning, and you have to check if its Morning gringrin
Who gives a sh*t what you think?? undecided

Get off my mentions, I don't entertain ret@rds.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by jamace(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2014
I'm happy Innoson knows who made and buttered his bread.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Code213:
And when GEJ loses? undecided

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh

We always knew that Oga clueless made the importation of affordable tokunbo vehicles difficult for the masses because some industrialists and companies promised to support him in the next election.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
danaiks:
Hmm igbo man!!
Mixing politics and business together....surest way to succeed cheesy

Only a good leader receives gifts
GEJ till 2019!!!

He is learning from Dangote
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Code213:
And when GEJ loses? undecided

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh

Other noteble people who put their business funds into Politics of the day

Aliko Dangote
Femi Otedola
Tony Elumelu

These men must be senseless business men by your statement
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by leofab(f): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
What happens of Buhari looses APC primary election? Will the winner repay the loan for him.... Hian I see desperation written all over the place... I pity those monkeys and Baboons that will be soaked in blood!!!! And no southerner should be dispatched to North come Batch A(NYSC)...
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by shamecurls(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
piagetskinner:

Lmaooo!!! And all these happened when?I'm guessing ure already in the future #or this is just a Cold sarcastic write-up

The dude was drunk when he composed GEJ's achievement. 20Hrs of light daily. ...... Roflmao
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by shamecurls(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
leofab:
What happens of Buhari looses APC primary election? Will the winner repay the loan for him.... Hian I see desperation written all over the place... I pity those monkeys and Baboons that will be soaked in blood!!!! And no southerner should be dispatched to North come Batch A(NYSC)...

A sane man will alway doubt your sanity after reading your write-up. Can't you be diplomatic? Our educational system has trully fallen
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by shamecurls(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Etizz:
man wen use goat take set trap is in for an elephant..... lol....innoson knows exactly what they are looking for....

Re Elephants carnivores? God have mercy. "Man wey use vegetable set trap is in for a Lion".......roflmao
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Etizz: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=shamecurls post=27694803]

Re Elephants carnivores? God have mercy. "Man wey use vegetable set trap is in for a Lion".......roflmao[/quote

forget Dat matter...sufa u understand waiting I dey try to talk....nor dey form for dere... com warri u go understand better.....shwoooooo.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by leofab(f): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
shamecurls:

A sane man will alway doubt your sanity after reading your write-up. Can't you be diplomatic? Our educational system has trully fallen
whats diplomatic about a question?

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ak47mann(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
coolBia Nwa chi ne meru emere ofuma ya gazie cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike / Boko Haram Ambushes Buses, Kills Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.