Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section (7880 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by nickz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Taleeysun:
just for fun dear
i understand cool...just leg pulling

1 Like

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
@tosyne2much

You are a genius...

You deserve an award.

Well, I belong to a group there. No doubt.

**hmmmmm**

Should I tell you?
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Kunleskey(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
nikkypearl:
Tosin!!!!!!!!
E me lo ni month pe e ? Huh?

Nawa 4yo threads o!

Ok,I belong to no 2!even after kids!we still look like one of the singles! tongue

*runs outa thread*
madam and all the madam's wetin una dey do here...it seems i will tell all your husbands..sori your husbands fit they here self.. And they are disgusing.
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Kunleskey(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:
@tosyne2much

You are a genius...

You deserve an award.

**hmmmmm**

Should I tell you?
pls tell us..
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by adonbilivit: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
Where are my peeps naaaa ?

ERCROSS.adonbilivit, Jennimma, Rapsainot,
nickz, FrancisTony, chibwike, naijaboiy,1one, tallesty1
Rapmoney, valmunich, yungchop, MissSlimbody, Temigracie
*throws his weight behind him* ladies y'all know this is true right?
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Maximus17(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
farano:
Lmao I'm not o..
oh! #relieved, means I could submit my expression of interest for your kind consideration grin
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by yungchop: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
Where are my peeps naaaa ?

ERCROSS.adonbilivit, Jennimma, Rapsainot,
nickz, FrancisTony, chibwike, naijaboiy,1one, tallesty1
Rapmoney, valmunich, yungchop, MissSlimbody, Temigracie
I sight you bro
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:
@tosyne2much

You are a genius...

You deserve an award.

**hmmmmm**

Should I tell you?
Temi I'm all ears.. Oya tell me wink
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
Temi I'm all ears.. Oya tell me wink

Bribe me first.

Then I ll tell you.
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kunleskey:
pls tell us..

You too, bribe me.
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Bribe me first.

Then I ll tell you.
Temi you see ehn, even if you don't tell me, I bet I can tell you whr u belong tongue
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
Temi you see ehn, even if you don't tell me, I bet I can tell you whr u belong tongue

Lol

Tosyn, I dare you to say it...

PS: I won't be offended, we are just catching fun.
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Lol

Tosyn, I dare you to say it...

PS: I won't be offended, we are just catching fun.
You sure no offence ?

You are me to say it abi ?
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
You sure no offence ?

You are me to say it abi ?

Haba!!!

Say it now, its a free world

Apart from that, I want you to
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Haba!!!

Say it now, its a free world

Apart from that, I want you to
Temi, it is number 4 oooooo
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:

Temi, it is number 4 oooooo

Lemme check...

You wee chop igbaju oloyi today.

Modified

Lwtmb

Since, am desperately searching....

Can you be my boyfriend then?
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Kunleskey(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

You too, bribe me.
with what?
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Lemme check...

You wee chop igbaju oloyi today.

Modified

Lwtmb

Since, am desperately searching....

Can you be my boyfriend then?
hahahahahaha abegi jawe... I neva reach to satisfy you wink
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahaha abegi jawe... I neva reach to satisfy
you wink

Lol.

Bad nigga

Don't worry, I ll change my dp to a sexy one so that I ll attract potential Boyfriends.

What's your say about that?
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Lol.

Bad nigga

Don't worry, I ll change my dp to a sexy one so that I ll attract potential Boyfriends.

What's your say about that?

Temitayo Temitayo Temitayo !!! How many times I call you ?
No upload photo wey go make random guys dey send you numerous Pms ooooo

Beware of those dudes who have no bicycle but would sit and snap inside a random car and it becomes their profile pix
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
Temitayo Temitayo Temitayo !!! How many times I call you ?
No upload photo wey go make random guys dey send you numerous Pms ooooo

Beware of those dudes who have no bicycle but would sit and snap inside a random car and it becomes their profile pix

Hehehehehehe

Lemme upload the one showing my assets. Oya,go check am!
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Hehehehehehe

Lemme upload the one showing my assets. Oya,go check am!
** grabs abonikin balm and dips hand into my boxers**

Oya upload am make I see
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:

Oya upload am make I see
Abeg gimme your BBM pin
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:

Oya upload am make I see

Lol...

I piri you!

Lemme help you put werepe inside the aboniki balm.
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rapsainot:
Abeg gimme your BBM pin
niqqa mi, you no even care to ask if na china fone I dey use abi na Hawai wink
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Lol...

I piri you!

Lemme help you put werepe inside the aboniki balm.
for wetin ? What joy will you derive if you see my balls feel off onto scratching tongue
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
for wetin ? What joy will you derive if you see my balls feel off onto scratching tongue

Heheheheehehe

I ll be happy.... I ll raise my two hands up, jump up and start laughing loud.
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Heheheheehehe

I ll be happy.... I ll raise my two hands up, jump up and start laughing loud.
hmmmmmm.. I comment my reserve

Ehn ehn so back to the topic, Temigracie which are you guilty of ?
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
In all honesty, I belong to group 3.
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
niqqa mi, you no even care to ask if na china fone I dey use abi na Hawai wink
angry
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rapsainot:
angry
bwahahahahahahaha lwkmd you don catch me red-handed

Oya this is it my boss ** 22C163AB**
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:
In all honesty, I belong to group 3.
ooooooooooh God, haaaaa e pain me oooooooooooo

I swear to God, Na wetin I be wan chose b4 jawe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Undergraduate Shocks The Entire Nation After Sleeping With Married Man / Women Love My Lips - Photos / Check Out These Romantic Photos Of A Curvy Fish Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.