Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section (7848 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Either you bash, crucify or rain curses on me, all I knw is that you belong to one of the categories

1.The Learners
These are the ones who want to learn from other people's experience in order to know how to handle their men.. They are JJc and want to know how to handle a man and probably how to satisfy him

2. Married Women Who Disguise As Young Ladies
Note that not all the ladies you see here are single.. Some of them are already married with 5 kids but disguise, and act like single ladies and are competing with the fresh and young ladies in the Romance section, we regard them as young ladies unknowingly.. **if I hear say dem be young ladies make you pour me acid**

3.The Dumped Ladies
These are ladies who have been dumped and are suffering from emotional torment.. They stay frequently in the romance section just to get over it

4. Those Who Are Desperately Searching
These are the ones who are desperately looking for someone to date.. They act as if they are just in the section to catch fun or while away time.. If I hear say na fun dem con catch?

5. The Happily Married Ones
These ones are married and are just here to flirt or catch fun, in some cases, you see them chasing under-boxers things. grin

6. Those Who Are In A Good Relationship
These are the ones who are in a relationship and are happy with it, they are mostly in the section just to gather enough experience in dealing with their man

7. The Ones Looking For Corresponding Magas
These are the ones who are looking for who to maga, they would upload pictures that would break your jaw because they know you would definitely send numerous PMs

8. The Ones Who Are Ready For Change
These one have pursued the men of their dream out of ignorance and are now regretting, they screen men without mercy just like Gulder Ultimate Search Audition or Maltina Dance Hall Audition and are frequently here just to know how people complain about ladies and know which area they need to adjust in order to regain their lost opportunity

Note - The only way they can be spotted is by their comments.. They would bash, swear and condemn this piece of write up [/b]

If you think I'm missing something, pls bring it to my notice and feel free to add yours

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by major466(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
I smell... grin

E War!

9 Likes

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by major466(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
So which category are you? @Op grin

1 Like

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Eh eh
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bro No vex o...buh dis ur list nor follow 4 promo at all..
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
ok
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Maximus17(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
The painful ones are those mama's them who disguise as sweet 16...its so annoyin

1 Like

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lol.. Ladies we yaff suffer. Chai!!
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
And the guys?
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
There is nothing spectacular about your list, that is the list of people you find every where on a good day. Nice work though.

5 Likes

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Categorically I've typical examples for each group grin

1)vicky**** lipsrsealed

2)rozay , rokiatu, idowuogbo abi kanrin leti grin

3)ladies with "all mem are the same" posts

4) they are always crushing ...... Like say dem be bull dozer... Y'all know them

5)E-mum , I dey loyal ooo grin ..

6)There are few of them here... Some of them even asked their boyfriends before contesting....

7)those ones are male folks using female monikers

8.)There's none here

9)Mother of epistles , they can write eh. Even you need to have a dico on your phone if you wanna understand them.... Paul of tarsus like... Mother of all epistles I hail una grin

*Deactivate account before they start bashing me* grin

10 Likes

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Those who comes just because of the fun
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Rapsainot:
Categorically I've typical examples for each group grin

1)vicky**** lipsrsealed

2)rozay , rokiatu, idowuogbo abi kanrin leti grin

3)ladies with "all mem are the same" posts

4) they are always crushing ...... Like say dem be bull dozer... Y'all know them

5)E-mum , I dey loyal ooo grin ..

6)There are few of them here... Some of them even asked their boyfriends before contesting....

7)those ones are male folks using female monikers

8.)There's none here

9)Mother of epistles , they can write eh. Even you need to have a dico on your phone if you wanna understand them.... Paul of tarsus like... Mother of all epistles I hail una grin

*Deactivate account before they start bashing me* grin

bwahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd my hand no dey dis one ooooo
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd my hand no dey dis one ooooo
you inspired this post.... Your hands dey dia baje baje grin
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by iKillzz: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Session?

1 Like

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by singlefade25(f): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
i dey observe, in case sha
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by ERCROSS(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
@ Rokiatu
How true r the words on ur signature..
don't study me, u wont graduate
R u really that hard to study ?

1 Like

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by ERCROSS(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
O.p

Since u guys r on skool break..
Na nairaland u dey study now abi..
U jst dey Bust everybody left, right and center

Hian... undecided
I carry yansh for u ooo...
grin

1 Like

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
ERCROSS:
O.p

Since u guys r on skool break..
Na nairaland u dey study now abi..
U jst dey Bust everybody left, right and center

Hian... undecided
I carry yansh for u ooo...
grin
hahahahahahahaha egbon abeg no vex oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
singlefade25:
i dey observe, in case sha
I doubt if it will Hit FP ooooo.. I think this thread is allergic to Fp grin
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by nikkypearl(f): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tosin!!!!!!!!
E me lo ni month pe e ? Huh?

Nawa 4yo threads o!

Ok,I belong to no 2!even after kids!we still look like one of the singles! tongue

*runs outa thread*

4 Likes

Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
nikkypearl:
Tosin!!!!!!!!
E me lo ni month pe e ? Huh?

Nawa 4yo threads o!

Ok,I belong to no 2!even after 1kid!I still look like one of the singles! tongue

*runs outa thread*
hahahahahaaha you see now ,, hahaha number 2 catch you tongue
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by guente02(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Will be back
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by StealthyMe(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lemme look around first... cheesy
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by singlefade25(f): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
I doubt if it will Hit FP ooooo.. I think this thread is allergic to Fp grin
ok o
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
StealthyMe thnk you for humbly drawing my attention to my mistakes

** corrected **
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
number two all the way@op na true you talk oo
Re: Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section by StealthyMe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
StealthyMe thnk you for humbly drawing my attention to my mistakes

** corrected **

Thank You too sir smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know If U Are An Ugly Girl / In this present days, can will still find this type of girl?(photo) / Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.