Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women (1429 Views)

Why Do Some People Think That Single Mothers Are Prostitutes Or Whores? / Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores / Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women by mumumugu(m): 3:30am On Nov 01, 2014
This is the story of Natasha, the virgin girl who had been oblivious to the attention-whoring demon in her. She joined social media since it was the trend of the time. No one had bothered to warn her about the drug she was taking, or about the depth of the social media rabbit-hole.
Her first status update garnered not so many likes, to be precise-not more than 10. Then she posted her first photo, with her cleavage all brightly cast for the audition of their likes, shares and comments. The inboxes started, every male was validating her about her wonderful curves, her nose, and her booty.
She realized that the more clothes she had on her body, the less her flesh showed, the less likes she garnered. She then decided to evoke the Kaizen spirit in her, she will always aim at surpassing her past likes, and comments. The only way to do this, was to show more skin, turn many men on sexually and notice the results

She reached a point where she had no other flesh to show. Her tits had been seen, a part of her poosy had shimmered through when she took the other photo in her transparent lingerie. She decided to do the nudes, one nude without her face showing, another with her face showing. The LIKES were growing in number, she was receiving proposals by the minute in her inbox, men were lying prostrate in order to have a chance to get in her pants. She loved it, all this had surpassed her wildest expectations. Not even the few hisses she’d received from men in real life had validated her to this extent. Here she was, a wanking mannequin for many men, the goddess of boners.
She was left with no option but to get her Love Machine and record this on camera, she had to maintain her place up there, the continuous improvement in validation had to go on, and off she shot the sextape, and before long, she was the new socialite in town, her attention, the rare path she took, had carved out a career for her, now she could afford to hit the runway as a model, and as they say, the rest is history.

Natasha is an allegory of your modern girl on the commonest social media platforms. Social media has served as the activation energy for the slut that slumbers deep within every girl. Social media has been the catalyst; it has helped feed the attention-whoring demon that was being starved before the advent of social media.
One thing is clear; Social Media has turned women into validation junkies. The desire for attention is at an all-time high. If nudes are what it will take to fulfill this desire, then girls will take the nude photos. The female lust for validation is insatiable, it is one that keeps growing, and it requires continuous nourishment.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women by tpia6: 3:50am On Nov 01, 2014
as long as she is happy i guess.
Re: Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women by Sowl(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2014
the only brainless,senseless and obvious attention seeking LovePeddler here is you,its so funny that the same ladies you advocate on there behalf to dump there broke ass boyfriends in your other post today are the ones you are castigating now all because you seek cheap and unwarranted attention.
www.nairaland.com/1976466/broke-guys-should-denied-sex
Re: Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2014
A very good topic.....
Re: Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women by nanauju(f): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2014
oo you shouldn't just classify all woman as 'attention whores'. that's not fair. Some Pple are introverts who don't just like to be seen or heard all over the place while others are extroverts who have fun doing what they love doing. it's better to be comfortable doing what u like doing.
Re: Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2014
I actually agree with you to some extent... I think it applies a lot to young girls but once again not every woman values this type of validation. I think this is a matter of principle, this natasha girl you speak of would be doing that with or without social media... social media has just created the platform to reach many people all at once. If a woman values herself she will do so regardless of social media

1 Like

Re: Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women by 100Cents: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2014
tpia6:
as long as she is happy i guess.

Yes, " I want to be happy ".

No, " This won't make me happy " .
Re: Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women by tpia6: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
E nor concern me.
Re: Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women by tpia6: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
@ topic

Narcissism is a very big problem these days.

(1) (Reply)

Why Divorce !!!!!!! / Loss Of Dignity – A Story…. 1 / Would You Shoot Your Best Friend In The Leg For 10mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.