Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic (6540 Views)

Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water / Did Pharaoh Of Exodus Event Died And His Body Washed Ashore And Buried After? / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by ggrin(f): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
emmyrichie:

I will find you.
and I'll kill youangry
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by EvilBrain1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
I'm disappointed by the lack of nìpples. I'd still tap that though.
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Lilimax(f): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Story for the gods embarassed
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2014
ggrin:
and I'll kill youangry

grin
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by ggrin(f): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by LordReed(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2014
The same mermaids that they said belongs to Jacob Zuma is the one that washed up in Benin? LoL! You really have to wonder at the gullibility of some people.

(1) (2)

Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? / The Fastest Growing Church / Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.