Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section (3355 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2014
This is a counter thread that would trigger serious bashing and curses

1. The Self Acclaimed Professional Toasters
These are the ones who form as if they have all the tactics to woo the daughter of a president but for where I doubt if they have the liver to walk up to a 5year old girl behind the internet

2. Problems Solver
These are the ones who have not even settle the problems in their relationship but are always here to solve that of others.. They are usually giving advice and tip on how to build your relationship even when their own relationship is poooo

3. The Tigers
These are the ones who would tear you to pieces at any slight provocation..They claim they are men of honour and that nobody drags them in the mud.. The funniest thing is that there's nothing expensive about them behind the internet

4. Self Acclaimed Bleepers These people talk as if they have bleeped all the female special in their locality and that it takes them nothing to bleep a lady.. If I hear? The funniest thing is that they have never kissed a lady b4 grin

5. The Married Men
These are the ones who are married with kids but are never satisfied, they are mostly in the romance or sexuality section chasing under-skirt things or looking for wetin no lost

6. The Single Dudes
These are young dudes who are single and spend most of their time here if a miracle could happen and changes their relationship status

7. The Learners
These ones do not have the courage to walk up to a lady behind the internet, they often stay here so as to gather information on how to build their confidence level and self esteem in order to woo or bleep a lady.. They are sometimes gentle or aggresive

8. The Liars
These are the ones who want to attract ladies by telling lies in order to get PMed. These set of dudes don't have an ordinary bicycle but they would snap beside a random car and then it becomes their profile picture. You see them forming as if they are more than what they are

9. The Flirts
These ones have gfs behind the internet but they are still polygamous in nature, they are never satisfied and always in the session looking for random kitty-cat

10. Non Single Ones
These ones are actually in a relationship but are always here to know the tricks in dealing with a lady. They pretend as if they are just here to catch fun, but for where Which fun ??

The only way they can be stopped is by their comment(s). They would insult, crucify, embarrass, bash and condemn this piece of write up

Feel free to add yours.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Dramadiddy(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2014
Lol... Op cn cast for Africa ooo
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by LaurelP(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Where do I belong
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by MrsGoodness(f): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2014
This your analysis is getting boring sad

5 Likes

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by WIZGUY69(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2014
cry
so op.
when are you going to post the types of haemophrodite in romance section

4 Likes

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2014
MrsGoodness:
then create lively analysis

1 Like

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2014
MrsGoodness:
you took the words right outta my thumbs.

I have read the analysis over 10 times top to bottom, I couldn't even find a close category that describes me not to talk of the one that fits me perfectly.

Well, boredom begat boredom.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
number 8 victim spotted.. Ogbeni na where you belong na hin make you talk.. Nobody dey ask you if I dey work or not tongue

** person wey no get ordinary okada go come here dey form levels**
undecided
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by afamjb: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
number 8 victim spotted.. Ogbeni na where you belong na hin make you talk.. Nobody dey ask you if I dey work or not tongue

** person wey no get ordinary okada go come here dey form levels**
no b lie oh...d dude don sharperly change im pix wey him snap for front of car park dey form badooshi
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by amakufrancis(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2014
bros why you talk guys own naw?
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by afamjb: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2014
benromeo39:
you took the words right outta my thumbs.

I have read the analysis over 10 times top to bottom, I couldn't even find a close category that describes me not to talk of the one that fits me perfectly.

Well, boredom begat boredom.
see all the woman only u dey follow..
.u still wan add MADAM MRS on top am.

2 Likes

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Mrval20(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2014
This is one sided. Why is it directed to the guys alone?
How could you forget the ladies who claim to be the hardest chicks to get? The ladies who claim they don't wash or cook for guys, when in reality.....you know the rest.
You also forgot about the girls(and guys alike) who always comment "Repent" and stuffs related to that while they spend most of their time on the romance/sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Lol, Analytical Observation.

Tosyne The Analyst. .

You're one hell of a charater.
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2014
cool
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by akinsadeez(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2014
OP is talking as if he has a relationship with each and every guy ''behind the internet''' for him to know that some can't toast, kiss a lady or that there is nothing expensive bout them. Don't use your own life condition to generalize about every bodygrin

2 Likes

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2014
afamjb:
no b lie oh...d dude don sharperly change im pix wey him snap for front of car park dey form badooshi
Seriously, Guy mind your business angry
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by teewai3(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2014
u again cool cool
i still dey program wetin i wan do u!!
*watching u on LCD TV*
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2014
afamjb:
either senseless or sensible thread, the guy neva create.. He has nothing to offer to the world
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Infomizer(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:
Gfgvvcbjnbnb
Eyaa!
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
INTERESTIN
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]şęŗįoųşly, yoų joblęşş die undecided[/size]

Trueundecided
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
MrsGoodness:

U are beautiful. Do you have big yansh? If not, then the question is, CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
It's a good thing people are beginning to realise that tosyne2much is jobless and love creating stupid threads to show his mumu intelligence. cool

Awon attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by ERCROSS(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
cool

Brotherly...
Happiey new month.
Gat d mention on ur diary..
Oooshe...
wink
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
VickyyB:
It's a good thing people are beginning to realise that tosyne2much is jobless and love creating stupid threads to show his mumu intelligence. cool

Awon attention seeker

What is tosyne2much? Sounds like a species of parrots.

1 Like

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Naijaboiy, what do you have to say ?
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
assfreak:

What is tosyne2much? Sounds like a species of parrots.
ehn ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share If You Ever Escaped Sex / I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders / Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.