Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section (3383 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
either senseless or sensible thread, the guy neva create.. He has nothing to offer to the world
So your world revolves around Nl,
i'll rather not create cool
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmm, he is @ it again..
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
akinsadeez:
OP is talking as if he has a relationship with each and every guy ''behind the internet''' for him to know that some can't toast, kiss a lady or that there is nothing expensive bout them. Don't use your own life condition to generalize about every bodygrin
Gbam!!! 39 gbosa for you
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by major466(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmm... So which option do I belong to? grin
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by phoenixDee: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
Naijaboiy, what do you have to say ?
nothing much Baba...

No mind these people wey dey bash you.

They are as jobless as they think you are
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
phoenixDee:

nothing much Baba...

The funniest thing is that most people who are jobless are quick to attack people telling them dey are jobless.. E.g the first dude who commented
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by phoenixDee: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
tosyne2much:
The funniest thing is that most people who are jobless are quick to attack people telling them dey are jobless
No mind them jawe
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
iceberylin:

So your world revolves around Nl,
i'll rather not create cool
ogbeni shut up and keep quite.. Dumb and foolish ppl like you who have nothing upstairs or tangible source of income are mostly the ones who tell people they are jobless

I have been watching you lately commenting on people's thread and referring to them as being jobless

Needless I say, I'm hustling and making more than you can imagine
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
I was here
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Kunleskey(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Can't stop laughing @op @least av see mine....bt don't ask me cause it's complicated.
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:06am On Nov 02, 2014
Infomizer:

Eyaa!
Why are you eyaaing me
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:
It's a good thing people are beginning to realise that tosyne2much is jobless and love creating stupid threads to show his mumu intelligence. cool

Awon attention seeker
You are d.ope,don't let my wife hear oo
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Ipledge:
You are dope,don't let my wife hear oo

drugs?
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Infomizer(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Why are you eyaaing me

Taking space booking to a gibberish level...E no reach to 'eya' you?
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Kunleskey:
Can't stop laughing @op @least av see mine....bt don't ask me cause it's complicated.
egbon calm down ooooooo

Let's settle this thing once and for all, where do you belong wink
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:

drugs?
Mind not my phone,d.ope rather
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by adepiero: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:
It's a good thing people are beginning to realise that tosyne2much is jobless and love creating stupid threads to show his mumu intelligence. cool

Awon attention seeker
How come you know he is jobless when you just opened your account 5days ago?

have you bought your jamb form! grin

Calling him attention seeker is kinda rude, you should apologize wink

1 Like

Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2014
adepiero:
How come you know he is jobless when you just opened your account 5days ago?

have you bought your jamb form! grin

Calling him attention seeker is kinda rude, you should apologize wink

Shutup. He has been creating threads since I opened my account.

Check his thread history. Mumu
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by adepiero: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:

Shutup. He has been creating threads since I opened my account.

Check his thread history. Mumu
Don't make me insult you. I know he has been creating this kind of topics even before you bought your browsing phone and some of them make it to the FP! grin

What have you added to this section since you logged on? bizzy body oshi angry
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2014
adepiero:
Don't make me insult you. I know he has been creating this kind of topics even before you bought your browsing phone and some of them make it to the FP! grin

Stop quoting me.
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
adepiero:

parlie abeg leave that guy alone.. You no dey new on NL naaa so I shouldn't be the one to tell you that he's a guy using female moniker
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by adepiero: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
parlie abeg leave that guy alone.. You no dey new on NL naaa so I shouldn't be the one to tell you that he's a guy using female moniker
Its so irritating when you read comments from mumu ppl. angry

Beta pikin, how ur weekend grin
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:

Keep making baseless and senile assertion.

Next time you make an allegation that i'm male without a proof, I'll report you to Moderators.

Farano, Pasqal09, Rocktation? Rule number8

This dude is fond of tagging female monikers as male. Jobless intelligent wannabee.
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by jejemanito: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
phoenixDee:

nothing much Baba...

Detective why were you banned? shocked
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:

Keep making baseless and senile assertion.

Next time you make an allegation that i'm male without a proof, I'll report you to Moderators.

Farano, Pasqal09, Rocktation? Rule number8

This dude is fond of tagging female monikers as male. Jobless intelligent wannabee.
guy calm down abeg

Walahi this female moniker wey you open no go pay you at all

Even a newbie here can tell that you are a guy
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
guy calm down abeg

Walahi this female moniker wey you open no go pay you at all

Even a newbie here can tell that you are a guy

Ok. Proof? undecided
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Make I place em where they belongeth.... undecided

GBRB after MC MU DERBY
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:

Ok. Proof? undecided
na so jawe my guy
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Rapsainot:
Make I place em where they belongeth.... undecided

GBRB after MC MU DERBY
parlie, shey me sef no go open female moniker ? tongue

This one wey guys dey open female moniker take dey deceive us
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
parlie, shey me sef no go open female moniker ? tongue

This one wey guys dey open female moniker take dey deceive us
oloshi MA ni awon wayray yen..... grin
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
na so jawe my guy

ok. Call me a guy once more without any substantial evidence and see if i won't report you.
Re: Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
VickyyB:

ok. Call me a guy once more without any substantial evidence and see if i won't report you.
even if you claim you are not.. The quality of ur comments is beginning to give people false impression towards

We have a lot of them here and you portray the same imagine based on your comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First / Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me / What Woman Can Do, Man Can Do More Better...(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.