Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Jealousy: Lack Of Trust Or Overwhelmed Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy: Lack Of Trust Or Overwhelmed Love? (563 Views)

'Love' Or 'Trust' Or 'Respect'. Which Is More Vital In A Relationship? / Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? / Is This Trust Or Possession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy: Lack Of Trust Or Overwhelmed Love? by btaliat(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
I just don't where to start this thread. It amazes me when I see some people been obsessed with their partners(bfs and gfs o). Why don't u free him or her? Let him keep company of females acolytes,let her goto party with his platonic friends.if he leaves u just bkos of another girl, then he is nt meant to b urs. And if she jilts u bkos u give her free space, then, urs is on the way. Nt givin a partner a breathing space al bkos of fear of being snatching him or her,to me,it is a waste of time and lackof trust
The more u think to b protectin him or her, the mor ur fear of losing him or her,and the more ur fear of losing him or her, the mor ur sorrow if u eventualy lose him or her. Then why being jealous? Lackof trust, right? Anyway,lemme hear ur views
Re: Jealousy: Lack Of Trust Or Overwhelmed Love? by major466(m): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jealousy is part of love. It depends on the intensity. High intensity jealousy breeds trust issues in relationships. Most individuals with high jealous intensity have control issues. They're are always on the lookout on who their partner associate with.
Re: Jealousy: Lack Of Trust Or Overwhelmed Love? by Lovetinz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Healthy jealousy is good.
If my babe 'free me' like you recommend, I'll fly away with the babe that works at the eatery near my house.
She gave me her number and my babe deleted it. Eatery babe refused to give number again. undecided
Re: Jealousy: Lack Of Trust Or Overwhelmed Love? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
I get jealous but I still cheat

(1) (Reply)

D Length Of Being Honest To Ur Lover / Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research / HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.