Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF (6096 Views)

Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? / How Do I Payback A Cheating GF / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Alamation(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
just need suggestions. will burning her credentials do? add urs
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
1)Kill her pet dog or cat
2)Expose her naked pics
3) Send some guys to .rape. Her
Etc if ya want more pm me
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Princecalm(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
My candid advice: don't do anything silly

5 Likes

Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by djeezy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dump her and just move on.

3 Likes

Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Alamation(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
djeezy:
Dump her and just move on.
my guy no be every girl u fit dump oo. I sey person dey cheat u talk dump. Nobe she wan dump me? Dump means she got nobody else. But a cheating girl means she has diff options.

1 Like

Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by djeezy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Alamation:
my guy no be every girl u fit dump oo. I sey person dey cheat u talk dump. Nobe she wan dump me? Dump means she got nobody else. But a cheating girl means she has diff options.
hahaha. She maybe cheating on you for various reasons. Cheating on you doesn't mean she won't feel it when you break up with her.
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Alamation(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
djeezy:
hahaha. She maybe cheating on you for various reasons. Cheating on you doesn't mean she won't feel it when you break up with her.
really? This is serious. But y cheat na. This hoes ain't loyal o
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by djeezy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Alamation:
really? This is serious. But y cheat na. This hoes ain't loyal o
Don't mind them. They ain't loyal at all.
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by 100Cents: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Take her to the bath tub.

Pour Izal inside warm water. Bring sponge abrasive. UnCloth her. Wash off all the nyama nyama with Medicated soap.

When you are through. Take her to the bed. Punish her until she tells you all the truth how it happened and promise with the name of her forefathers that it won't happen again.

Before you release(her) and cum down.
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Missmossy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chai! Some girls have suffer big time. I don't support a cheating partner though.Smh.

1 Like

Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Do you really have to teach her a lesson? What will you gain from it? Why can't you just ignore her and leave her?
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Cheat on her back..

Do me,I do you.
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by iKillzz: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
The best lesson you can teach her is to show her you are better off without her. . . Just move on. Your time will come. If you physically try to punish her or publish unclad pics or burn blah blah, she wins, cos then, she's still in control of your emotions.

Psychological warfare is best. Upgrade your self after she has left your life, change your hairstyle, change your general looks, just be a better person and keep ignoring her. She'll keep wondering how come you don't miss her.

There's no worse feeling a lady feels than knowing she was just another girl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Dorisbest(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Alamation:
:-/ Rubbish:->
is she the only girl on earth or is she forcing u to stay in the relationship
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Gozzzy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Expose her Nuude photos, where her papa, her brothers, her relatives, and people that matter so much to her, go see am!!!!!!! If e no serve am lesson, then she don begin dey kpesh satan himself!!!!!!!
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by opesweet(f): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
I wonder what how to punish a cheating boyfriend will be?
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Pdizzle(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
The best lesson you can teach her is to show her you are better off without her. . . Just move on. Your time will come. If you physically try to punish her or publish unclad pics or burn blah blah, she wins, cos then, she's still in control of your emotions.

Psychological warfare is best. Upgrade your self after she has left your life, change your hairstyle, change your general looks, just be a better person and keep ignoring her. She'll keep wondering how come you don't miss her.

Bro i read your initial thread, don't do anything other than this.
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by NnamdiN: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Why do you have to do anything undecided how much you give her papa undecided when she becomes ex, you move the phuck on. Simples

I have a sister and by God's grace she has over 20 older guys(siblings and cousins) around. You try any burning stunt on ma sis and God knows you wouldn't be alive to tell the story when we done wink

When you dumped, you keep calm and keep moving to avoid messing with the wrong chick
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by sevantex(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:

....Boss!!!..............U made senses!
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
samflexxy:
2)Expose her naked pics
u b mumu o,she no go retaliate abi or she b fool,,if u no wan die jus dn't do dat 2 her or else u go regret am big tym!!
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
samflexxy:
2)Expose her naked pics
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Alamation:

The credentials aren't cheating on you bro, why transfer the aggression on 'em? cheesy

Personally, I'm not a fan of using violence to settle an issue, I'm a pragmatic realist who believes very much in the power of dialogues.

Altercations and brawls would only make things worse. There are gazillions of sensible ways to handle a cheating partner. Burning credentials, publicising her acts, beating her up et al are nothing but lame moves that are reserved for an uneducated immature dude.

On the flip side, have you ever wondered why she's cheating on you? Like I'd always say, a cheating partner is serving you a reality check - of course that's the bitter truth cheesy

The onus is on you to get better in some areas. Could be intellectually, financially, sexually, physically, morally etc. She isn't just cheating on you for cheating sake.

There's always a motive for cheating.

You don't beat up a dog you're starving for leaving your home in search of meal elsewhere.

Sit down with her today and talk things over. If there are areas she feels you need to improve on, don't hesitate to get to work on them, at least you'd be saving the world a drama.
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Alamation(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
AirborneLacer:

The credentials aren't cheating on you bro, why transfer the aggression on 'em? cheesy

Personally, I'm not a fan of using violence to settle an issue, I'm a pragmatic realist who believes very much in the power of dialogues.

Altercations and brawls would only make things worse. There are gazillions of sensible ways to handle a cheating partner. Burning credentials, publicising her acts, beating her up et al are nothing but lame moves that are reserved for an uneducated immature dude.

On the flip side, have you ever wondered why she's cheating on you? Like I'd always say, a cheating partner is serving you a reality check - of course that's the bitter truth cheesy

The onus is on you to get better in some areas. Could be intellectually, financially, sexually, physically, morally etc. She isn't just cheating on you for cheating sake.

You don't beat up a dog you're starving for leaving your home in search of meal elsewhere.

Sit down with her today and talk things over. If there are areas she feels you need to improve on, don't hesitate to get to work on them, at least you'd be saving the world a drama.
this makes sense tho. thanks. will work on it.

1 Like

Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Alamation(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:

yeah! why not?!
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by balogundayo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Ur mouthed man... Ur view on this is certainly seconded by me..
That's the best, buh I'd Bleep sense into her head when i find out b4 any seating down to talk o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
balogundayo:

Ur mouthed man... Ur view on this is certainly seconded by me..
That's the best, buh I'd Bleep sense into her head when i find out b4 any seating down to talk o...

Hehe

If you really love her, you wouldn't have to thread on that path, believe me.
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by nationwide24: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Alamation:
The best lesson is to walk away from her. It's the most mature and sensible method.
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Rexnegro(m): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2014
Bro just move on with life Jare . Let her continue cheating she will soon meet her Waterloo. She don't deserve u.
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2014
vote for rozzay as miss nairaland 2014 [quote
author=sophieabou post=27649258]u b mumu o,she no go retaliate abi or
she b fool,,if u no wan die jus dn't do dat 2 her or else u go regret am
big tym!![/quote]
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by balogundayo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hehe

If you really love her, you wouldn't have to thread on that path, believe me.

I'd do that to transfer the pain she made me feel... I'd feel better afterwards...

Then I'd talk to her
Re: Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF by briantext(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Preach to her

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) / Best Sex Positions To Conceive Twins / Tanzanian LADY Displays Her Skills In Bed, These Women Are Blessed(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.