Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? (2238 Views)

How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf / +18 Photos ( This Is My joystick That Wont Allow Me Rest) / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by dablazor: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
A older colleague of mine that i take PhD classes with is dating this girl whom he loves real good, and in return the girl loves him back too (from my observations), but it gets perplexing because it seems this girl is somewhat cursed - He's caught her cheat on occasions, broke up with her on those different occasions, but as always she'd do everything and slug her guts out to get him back, even have all her family members call him, with promises and talking about she would never do it again, but it still so happens that she cheats again, and she'd beg again, and because he so loves her, he would take her back again and again.
He is getting old (late twenties) and he really should be with a girl he would end up marrying at this stage of his life, just a week ago, he caught her cheating again, the girl called me, crying and pleading to help beg him to take her back even told me what she did, i did, and my colleague got talking about all this and all she's done, according to him, this would the seventh time she cheated in a 3 year old relationship, i mean i had to stop trying to persuade him to take her back after this revelation I just became mute, and the funny part is that clearly he doesn't know what to do, he is dumb and in love, and might consider both opposing options with a compelling conviction from an unbiased third party, i would say 'Dump the girl'. I mean this whole unfaithful act of hers would be taking into marriage i think.. but what would be your advise to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by iceberylin(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
He should get a gurl he really love...
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by yomi007k(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Advise ur friend to see a doctor. He needs plenty check-up ... lipsrsealed
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Odyssseys: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
abeg make e fashy the girl.. she na IndecentStar, except he is okay with dating prostitutes though, and having a ho become the mother of his kids
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by fijiano202(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
dablazor:
A older colleague of mine that i take PhD classes with is dating this girl whom he loves real good, and in return the girl loves him back too (from my observations), but it gets perplexing because it seems this girl is somewhat cursed - He's caught her cheat on occasions, broke up with her on those different occasions, but as always she'd do everything and slug her guts out to get him back, even have all her family members call him, with promises and talking about she would never do it again, but it still so happens that she cheats again, and she'd beg again, and because he so loves her, he would take her back again and again.
He is getting old (late twenties) and he really should be with a girl he would end up marrying at this stage of his life, just a week ago, he caught her cheating again, the girl called me, crying and pleading to help beg him to take her back even told me what she did, i did, and my colleague got talking about all this and all she's done, according to him, this would the seventh time she cheated in a 3 year old relationship, i mean i had to stop trying to persuade him to take her back after this revelation I just became mute, and the funny part is that clearly he doesn't know what to do, he is dumb and in love, and might consider both opposing options with a compelling conviction from an unbiased third party, i would say 'Dump the girl'. I mean this whole unfaithful act of hers would be taking into marriage i think.. but what would be your advise to him?
hes living in bondage....he needs spiritual cleansing
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Deefuray(f): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
There's a difference between a FIRM NO nd a TEASING NO. When she comes begging, let him give her a FIRM NO. An unfaithful girlfriend can never turn out to be a faithful wife

1 Like

Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by seunpayne(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
See I need to follow this topic like mad. This is my life right now. Only that we have put in 4 years. We broke up last year and to me I think it should be that way. But I miss her so much. Every other minute is spent thinking about her. She is coming to see me 2mao for us to talk. A part of me wants my baby back...but Kai....it's hard to trust now o and without trust....

I still want to believe people can change sha. Make una comment abeg. Help a brother out
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by seunpayne(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Deefuray:
There's a difference between a FIRM NO nd a TEASING NO. When she comes begging, let him give her a FIRM NO. An unfaithful girlfriend can never turn out to be a faithful wife

I kissed a girl once, confessed to my gf a day later. I haven't done that again since then. Isn't it possible for someone to change? To decide to not do something and hold firm to that decision?
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by dablazor: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
iceberylin:
He should get a gurl he really love...
he loves the girl like his life depends on it, i have never seen a guy cry over a girl.. he did.
seunpayne:
See I need to follow this topic like mad. This is my life right now. Only that we have put in 4 years. We broke up last year and to me I think it should be that way. But I miss her so much. Every other minute is spent thinking about her. She is coming to see me 2mao for us to talk. A part of me wants my baby back...but Kai....it's hard to trust now o and without trust....

I still want to believe people can change sha. Make una comment abeg. Help a brother out
Bro this is exactly how the guy feels.
Deefuray:
True and Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Deefuray(f): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
seunpayne:

I kissed a girl once, confessed to my gf a day later. I haven't done that again since then. Isn't it possible for someone to change? To decide to not do something and hold firm to that decision?
There's a clear difference between your case and the op's friend's case.
You confessed, she on the other hand was caught.
You kissed a girl once, she on the other hand has cheated SEVEN TIMES! Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Kennywills7(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
He better quit dat relationship because even in marriage d girl will still keep up her act of cheating
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by seunpayne(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Deefuray:

There's a clear difference between your case and the op's friend's case.
You confessed, she on the other hand was caught.
You kissed a girl once, she on the other hand has cheated SEVEN TIMES! Haba!

Is there a particular number that is the limit before someone can be dimmed unchangeable? I didn't catch mine red handed. But I caught her in a lie, did some digging and snooping and then found out. More than once, less than seven times. The question still unanswered is how do you not forgive someone? You claim to love. The very thought of the pain she is feeling as she begs for my love is heartbreaking.
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Spicylate(f): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
i would have typed, spelt and printed out end the minute the no 2 was done.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by seunpayne(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Spicylate:
i would have typed, spelt and printed out end the minute the no 2 was done.

Yeah. Now I need to just stick to the 'end' decision
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Deefuray(f): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
seunpayne:

Is there a particular number that is the limit before someone can be dimmed unchangeable? I didn't catch mine red handed. But I caught her in a lie, did some digging and snooping and then found out. More than once, less than seven times. The question still unanswered is how do you not forgive someone? You claim to love. The very thought of the pain she is feeling as she begs for my love is heartbreaking.

The fact you said no doesn't mean u haven't forgiven her, it only means you've realised you deserve someone who loves you enough not to cheat. There are so many girls out there who would never cheat no matter what, why waste your emotions on someone who doesn't value them?
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Deefuray:

The fact you said no doesn't mean u haven't forgiven her, it only means you've realised you deserve someone who loves you enough not to cheat. There are so many girls out there who would never cheat no matter what, why waste your emotions on someone who doesn't value them?
actually wat u jus said now jus made me wake up actually dere girl was i was dating de girl has been telling lies dat she is not cheating on me so actually i caught her but u knw wat she said after i confronted her she said i should do wat ever i like.... I jus felt like like de ground should open and swallowme becuse i really love de girl so much i can get her off my head... But wat u jus said now i will jus forget abt her and move on...
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by InZA: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Late twenties?... already doing his Ph.D?. . Big ups to your friend.

That's all I just wanted to say, I have no contribution for the romantic side of your post
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Deefuray(f): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
dudesexy1111:
actually wat u jus said now jus made me wake up actually dere girl was i was dating de girl has been telling lies dat she is not cheating on me so actually i caught her but u knw wat she said after i confronted her she said i should do wat ever i like.... I jus felt like like de ground should open and swallowme becuse i really love de girl so much i can get her off my head... But wat u jus said now i will jus forget abt her and move on...
That's the right thing to do.MOVE ON
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Deefuray:

That's the right thing to do.MOVE ON
thnks have a luvly nite
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Deefuray(f): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
dudesexy1111:
thnks have a luvly nite
You too. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please he should keep forgiving.

The bible said seventy times 7, the journey just started.
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by RiffRaff: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Different people have different perspective about cheatin.
I for example will neva forgive a girl who sleeps with another perrson ONCE.
Some will give u a 2nd chance, some will give u more than that.
The truth is we all have our deal breaker.
I dont let emotions take precidence ova rationality. i strongly believe cheat do not change, they just get better at hiding their game from u.
U friend has been copin quite well with this girl after 6 different times.. Trust me any other one does not make much difference.
He has accepted his faith, sum piple are emotional like that. They believe they cant find any other girl in this world that they will love.
In my own case, if a girl cheat on me. Ego will neva allow me take her back cuz i know i can do better.
The relationship will neva be the same so why waste my time and hers.
No matter how much i miss her. I will rather cry, drown in my own sorrow & loneliness than go back. I will let time heal me.
Ur friend is a Sissy, he has self esteem issues & believes he cant do better than that girl.
Please let him take her back.if he can deal wit it 7 times then he is strong enough to deal with it for the rest of his lives.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by kpaofame: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Rationally if he is aware of her cheating on him 7tyms it means the number of tyms she might hv done it would be like double..chai if ur frnd can married an ashi knowingly he should continue...bt STD's (Hiv) is real o..some pple ar like leopard d spots can't b changed..above 3tyms on matters like dis should not b tolerated
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by iseleiyanu(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Never you forgive a cheating gfrnd. Im in such situation. there is a girl i really love, we have been dating for almost 3yrs, Both families are aware and visit each other. She do cheat on me, bt i do forgive her due, what i like most is our sex life and her height. Recently she cheated and got pregnant, test shows im not responsible for it. I sent her away though in pains, honestly im not myself since 31st last yr, bt i know soon i will get over it. Never a cheating gfrnd go because a cheating gfrnd becomes a cheating wife.
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by pretydiva(f): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2015
R u sure ur frnd is nt under a spell or smtin he shld seek help asap..no normal guy in his rite senses wil stil stay in a relationship wen his gf has cheated on him 4 d seventh tym all in d name of luv..tk ur frnd 2 go c a pastor 4 deliverance or sm1 2 counsel him
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Did she tie him down grin. Your friend enjoys the drama is why he keeps going back when he gets tired he will leave. The whole family and friends begging makes him feel important,needed even kind of i have a problem but i can't live without you with the tears and begging its almost romantic sef hehehe.
Re: Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? by dablazor: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2015
andromida:
Did she tie him down grin. Your friend enjoys the drama is why he keeps going back when he gets tired he will leave. The whole family and friends begging makes him feel important,needed even kind of i have a problem but i can't live without you with the tears and begging its almost romantic sef hehehe.
i dont feel that is the case, he wishes she can be better, told him to let the girl go though
pretydiva:
R u sure ur frnd is nt under a spell or smtin he shld seek help asap..no normal guy in his rite senses wil stil stay in a relationship wen his gf has cheated on him 4 d seventh tym all in d name of luv..tk ur frnd 2 go c a pastor 4 deliverance or sm1 2 counsel him
Lol.. u have a pastor we could take him to?
iseleiyanu:
Never you forgive a cheating gfrnd. Im in such situation. there is a girl i really love, we have been dating for almost 3yrs, Both families are aware and visit each other. She do cheat on me, bt i do forgive her due, what i like most is our sex life and her height. Recently she cheated and got pregnant, test shows im not responsible for it. I sent her away though in pains, honestly im not myself since 31st last yr, bt i know soon i will get over it. Never a cheating gfrnd go because a cheating gfrnd becomes a cheating wife.
Sigh* girls though,,,Am sorry about that man
kpaofame:
Rationally if he is aware of her cheating on him 7tyms it means the number of tyms she might hv done it would be like double..chai if ur frnd can married an ashi knowingly he should continue...bt STD's (Hiv) is real o..some pple ar like leopard d spots can't b changed..above 3tyms on matters like dis should not b tolerated
Exactly my point.. she must have cheated a hundred times, worst part is, she cheated on him again with thesame guy he once caught her with once before
Imanuelle:
Please he should keep forgiving.

The bible said seventy times 7, the journey just started.
One would need to turn a blind eye to that quotation in this case lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! / Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? / PICS: See How Ladies Grow Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.