Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Need Serious Help!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Serious Help!!!!! (1342 Views)

Serious Help Needed (pix) Added / I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! / 6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
I have this roommate who is a wonderful man of God we are both serving in the same school for our PPA.I never knew he has been having affair with one of the excos in NCCF.I got to know lastnight Cos I told him I would be going to watch man united match and I won't be coming back till the fellowing day.but had to change my mind,to get home to see them bleeping hard! I was devastated because I took this guys as bornagain Christians they claim to be.what should I do should I loud it or let it go.Tomorrow is excos meeting day I don't know if I will be able to standing it when they preach holiness.I don't know why people find it so easy to betray

a disturbed corper
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by LadyX(f): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Op, Not everyone who calls the name of God or preaches is holy. If you knew what some of them do, you'd be shocked.

Maybe (am not sure) you should tell him you know the truth, so that he repents.
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Mimienudles(f): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Betray? You both weren't committed in the body but in the spirit and He's human, so it is called life. Just silly how he... Just let go jare, don't make it your business, sure you have better things ahead
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Honestly the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak....
Born again is still human, pls pray for them ko
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
3cycle:
Honestly the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak....
Born again is still human, pls pray for them ko
.....pray for them?wow!!!
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mimienudles:
Betray? You both weren't committed in the body but in the spirit and He's human, so it is called life. Just silly how he... Just let go jare, don't make it your business, sure you have better things ahead
okay...thank u mama
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
I can't find the betrayal in ur write-up......oga Op leave him and God ooooo..,..

On Judgement day every one go carry him flag........angels go dey sing klever J song:friends or foe ***na where u belong to oooo****
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by tkpoint2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
POETIST:
I have this roommate who is a wonderful man of God we are both serving in the same school for our PPA.I never knew he has been having affair with one of the excos in NCCF.I got to know lastnight Cos I told him I would be going to watch man united match and I won't be coming back till the fellowing day.but had to change my mind,to get home to see them bleeping hard! I was devastated because I took this guys as bornagain Christians they claim to be.what should I do should I loud it or let it go.Tomorrow is excos meeting day I don't know if I will be able to standing it when they preach holiness.I don't know why people find it so easy to betray

If you are without sin............... then cast the first stone.
You might call yourself Born Again, but I put it to you that you are not 100% holy........our righteousness is like a filthy rags

a disturbed corper
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Talk 'with' him about it and pray for him as well but you can't confess for him.
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
OP is jealous the girl he's crushing on just got yanshed by someone else. . .
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by wemmieslim(f): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmm...
Serious matter, what I will advice you do is keep quiet,don't tell the exco,it doesn't mean u betrayed them or u betrayed God,it means u don't want to be a judge in Gods matter,just talk to the guy,make him realise ur not reporting him to d authority is not because u'r scared or something but simply because u don't belong in d ministry of pulling another man down,let his conscience and holy spirit make him do the needful,don't do it for him..,
Don't forget to pray about it,let Holy spirit direct you on what to do,make peace with ur own self so you won't carry another mans burden, Its Gods work o but we must be careful in dealing with others..,
God help u bro!
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by realdee44(f): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
POETIST:

a disturbed corper
Face your Christian life & allow others to face there's. That they had sex dose not mean they are nolonger born again. It is only God that has right to condem them & u have no right to condem who God has not condem.

Create a personal relationship with your God and focus on serving him & leave others alone. The Bible say we should judge not so we will not be judge also and hope you know sex is not the only sin in the world.

If Jesus happens to come today the two ppl u are talking about might go with it why u might not go cuz who knows, those two may have asked God for forgivness.

I no you will want to say the Bible says not to hide such act or sin before u go ahead reporting or confronting them just make sure u are not quilty of any form of sin. Let him who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.

Am not encoraging them either but let's all just pray for the Grace to control ourselve till we are married.
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Let me hide for the place...if they had quite sex,it's normer but when d voice of the woman is loud and u were hearing like "hush" "yes yes" "hmmm" "oh my God"... Then run
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
kallmemrB:
I can't find the betrayal in ur write-up......oga Op leave him and God ooooo..,..

On Judgement day every one go carry him flag........angels go dey sing klever J song:friends or foe ***na where u belong to oooo****
...we shared so many issues together his someone I trusted as a mentor ....okay no p
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
realdee44:
Face your Christian life & allow others to face there's. That they had sex dose not mean they are nolonger born again. It is only God that has right to condem them & u have no right to condem who God has not condem.

Create a personal relationship with your God and focus on serving him & leave others alone. The Bible say we should judge not so we will not be judge also and hope you know sex is not the only sin in the world.

If Jesus happens to come today the two ppl u are talking about might go with it why u might not go cuz who knows, those two may have asked God for forgivness.

I no you will want to say the Bible says not to hide such act or sin before u go ahead reporting or confronting them just make sure u are not quilty of any form of sin. Let him who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.

Am not encoraging them either but let's all just pray for the Grace to control ourselve till we are married.
...really are u really saying this ?
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
wemmieslim:
Hmm...
Serious matter, what I will advice you do is keep quiet,don't tell the exco,it doesn't mean u betrayed them or u betrayed God,it means u don't want to be a judge in Gods matter,just talk to the guy,make him realise ur not reporting him to d authority is not because u'r scared or something but simply because u don't belong in d ministry of pulling another man down,let his conscience and holy spirit make him do the needful,don't do it for him..,
Don't forget to pray about it,let Holy spirit direct you on what to do,make peace with ur own self so you won't carry another mans burden, Its Gods work o but we must be careful in dealing with others..,
God help u bro!
..okay sir
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by wemmieslim(f): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
POETIST:
..okay sir

Its ma,abi your issue no dey let u see the (f) in front of the user name again? grin
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by scarred9jan(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
POETIST:

a disturbed corper

Gay?
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
wemmieslim:

Its ma,abi your issue no dey let u see the (f) in front of the user name again? grin
ohhhh so sorry
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
scarred9jan:

Gay?
no
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by wemmieslim(f): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin[quote author=POETIST post=30823224]ohhhh so sorry[/quo

Its OK,but don't do next time angry
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by wemmieslim(f): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=POETIST post=30823224]ohhhh so sorry[/quo

Its OK,but don't do next time angry grin
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=wemmieslim post=30823424][/quote]lol......if I hear!!!!!!!ma shhh sah
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by dareyking(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Talk to him about it and make him see reasons why what he's doing is very wrong But don't disclose it to anyone, if he sees reason with you he would do the right thing. Don't keep quiet so you can forgive and move forward.
Re: I Need Serious Help!!!!! by Crocz(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
When you hear "oh Jesus" from a brother with a sister inside the same room, you should know that "p" is getting anointed

(1) (Reply)

Was This Your Reaction To A Similar Situation??? / 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) / A Tred For Late Nite Woman, ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.