Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176363 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by obstead200(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Euphrosyne:
U r joking right u mean Xavier go just die meaningless death like dat
I seriously doubt it. I think Xavier sent a puppet assassin to do d job cos he never trusted lord kehl. The puppet got killed.
Dis story may still have a long way to go
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Deluxewize(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Therock u are exceptionally outstanding,keep em comin.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Oga, tell me it's a joke abeg....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Therock baba, nice one
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Ayjos10(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2015
therock....u like joke oo......d end gini? Abi u want mak i pull trouser for here ni....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
I c "REVENGE" dat guy killed is nt xavier

d greatest fear is when lord kehl wil see xavier fighting against dm

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Euphrosyne(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2015
I think he was killed easily, for a very good assassin he shld hav seen it cumin
Therock5555:
Death dey get meaning before? grin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Frankestein08(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Never let feelings get in the way of the vision, mission rather grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Rock don't tell me this the end? No! I won't hear that.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Not now no no
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oga Rock u can joooke.Xavier die ke ifa hear grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Omoakin5:
so d story don end?
No
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
obstead200:
I seriously doubt it. I think Xavier sent a puppet assassin to do d job cos he never trusted lord kehl. The puppet got killed.
Dis story may still have a long way to go
true talk but you are 50% wrong
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ayjos10:
therock....u like joke oo......d end gini? Abi u want mak i pull trouser for here ni....
no pull trouser abeg o
stuff46:
Therock baba, nice one
thanks Sir
Deluxewize:
Therock u are exceptionally outstanding,keep em comin.
thanks for dropping by
harjibolar10:
Oga, tell me it's a joke abeg....
oga its a joke. yimu
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Omoakin5(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Therock5555:
true talk but you are 50% wrong
oga update now plssss
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bluestarry:
Rock don't tell me this the end? No! I won't hear that.
Bro read the last sign I wrote after the end. if you have watched Sherlock Holmes 2 you would decode what I wrote
Frankestein08:
Never let feelings get in the way of the vision, mission rather grin
no feelings man
Onemansquad:
I c "REVENGE" dat guy killed is nt xavier

d greatest fear is when lord kehl wil see xavier fighting against dm

It was Xavier that was shot
Euphrosyne:
I think he was killed easily, for a very good assassin he shld hav seen it cumin
Don't forget he was killed by a better assassin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
GFamous:
Not now no no

lol
donmat06:
Oga Rock u can joooke.Xavier die ke ifa hear grin
gringrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
dear followers in as much as I would like to expantiate more on this story I wanna leave a blank cheque. okay first of all the story continues tomorrow. I would be pleased to hear y'all predictions. any question I would love to answer was Yes, Xavier was really shotgrin

Now y'all are free to predict the next update.

what might happen next? was that the end of Xavier? what would really happen to the creed?

predictions ends 8pm tomorrow, when I drop the juicy update, the person that predicted correctly about 80% would win 200 airtime of his or her choice.

Good luck.....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by itzemar(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
My Prediction

xavier saw dat Rita wanted to shoot him, buh he was too dumbfounded to dodge out of shock nd surprise. Rita shot, buh xavier was lucky because d journalist saw him nd took him for proper treatment. Rita was able to escape nd xavier was nurtured back to health. Then gradually, he begins to plan his revenge, trains harder nd then, d story continues again as he begins to take out members of the creed one after the other........
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by jobsat34(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
rita's love for xavier made her to leak d secret before hand to him.. but they really need to make d scene real.. reason wy he allowed himself to be shot but not with real killing bullet... the bullet only take him out for some minute. while in d face of d whole world he died but this is just to fool d creed.. d creed wont believe rita if there is no real announcement of xavier's death... with this, he successfully plan his exit frm d creed.. whether he will now take revenge or begin a new life remain to be seen...

hope i try small oduwa..??..
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by felsunseg(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
my preduction is simple, we are having Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed II (season two)
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Therock5555:
oga its a joke. yimu
It better be ooo

Or... .
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by domido(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lemme try my own.
After he was shot, he had amnesia but later recovered. He was treated by the free lance journalist And that's where the revenge started.
Aw far Rock, I try?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Frankestein08(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Therock5555:
dear followers in as much as I would like to expantiate more on this story I wanna leave a blank cheque. okay first of all the story continues tomorrow. I would be pleased to hear y'all predictions. any question I would love to answer was Yes, Xavier was really shotgrin

Now y'all are free to predict the next update.

what might happen next? was that the end of Xavier? what would really happen to the creed?

predictions ends 8pm tomorrow, when I drop the juicy update, the person that predicted correctly about 80% would win 200 airtime of his or her choice.

Good luck.....

I don't think rita shot him with a real bullet & I think rita will kom bak for Xavier...I mean she can't be dat cold to execute him just lyk dat & walk away.
lord kehl is about to know that payback is a bitch.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Xavier wasnt the one that was actully shot. I think he made someone else take up the mission and that was how Rita killed the person that was sent by him. He wont be too dumb to go out to kill the pope for his freedom when he knew what the creed was all about.

My real guess is that he is the Journalist
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
stuff46:
Xavier wasnt the one that was actully shot. I think he made someone else take up the mission and that was how Rita killed the person that was sent by him. He wont be too dumb to go out to kill the pope for his freedom when he knew what the creed was all about.

My real guess is that he is the Journalist
if dy sama u d 200 ah dy 1 corna oo shey u knw d way e dy go
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by terrymason(m): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
I hate commenting sha, cux I love 2 be on the stealth mood always... Prediction for next update..
1. Xavier was really shot not with a fake bullet but with the real one, why cux lord khal those not take nonsense like he did to the previous assassin who had good reason for missing is target but he was killed.
2. Xavier is not dead yet! Why? Cux his the main character of this novel, even more popular than the so-called lord khal.
3. For me the journalist later notice his pulse start working and he was the one that took care of him when xavier was shot and xavier later told him the secret(the creed). But remember an eye for an eye!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
lol, i know cheesy
Onemansquad:

if dy sama u d 200 ah dy 1 corna oo shey u knw d way e dy go
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 1:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Hello Uduak did you miss me?

#MyPrDcTN Xavier saw the stalker (Rita) but he wz shocked nd could not blivit b4 the shot came , he wz seriously injured but he leta got bk his pulse and d jona boy helped him to recova after his recovery he decided b/w going for d creed or living a new life but i smell REVENGE .
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2015
I'm not too Good in predicting, but make I register some world here.

I see xavier turning to Nikita, revenge is sacrosanct, the creed doom is near. ..

Continue Bross
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Kellyakon:
Hello Uduak did you miss me?

#MyPrDcTN Xavier saw the stalker (Rita) but he wz shocked nd could not blivit b4 the shot came , he wz seriously injured but he leta got bk his pulse and d jona boy helped him to recova after his recovery he decided b/w going for d creed or living a new life but i smell REVENGE .
babe I missed you like how I would my future wife
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2015
chai e be like my followers sabi do nairabet too much, Una predictions are on point but two of you have made my jaw fell with ya predictions, e be like Una been dey inside my head. Maybe after the update una go choose who won among the two dudes or maybe them go share am joor.

Maybe another prediction might displace them though, I just dey observe

Happy Easter Ladies and Gentlemen

last bullet: Sexysapphire is not permitted to predict grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.