Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176463 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
dominicnuel:
Nice action write up. I luv ur story, am tired of reading luv n sex.
I love sex and hate love stories toogrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
ritababe:
Wetin u dey type wey i nor dey see u for HD
u sef know I write offline na, I only copy and paste to NL

u don graduate abi?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ayjos10:

where are d bouncers??....i want dis guy censored
he is the bouncer sire grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
SexySapphire:

Rock where av u been all this while? I tried callin buh e no dy go, ping sef na wash cos e no dy deliver. Hope u're doing owk? Good to av u back.
I went dead on social networks
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
michaelmo11:
Welcome back Therock5555, i hope say plenty updates follow you as u waka come.
I pray so too o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Cestmoi1:
Ehen! You have decided to come back,shey? Welcome back....I hope we'll be getting steady updates from here on out.
I would try miss
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
trendiitee:
welcome back dear, how re u and how is school?
I can't wait to graduate o, that school no wan allow me grow tall like you again, in fact my height dey like tyrion lannister nowgrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
did I see Frank317 viewing? mehn I'm honoured
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 1:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Therock5555
....haba where my dedication..
e get 1 small package were we go chekument later.
..up APC
up. Manchester united
up therock5555 family..
up me

ME
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Danpersie31:
Therock5555
....haba where my dedication..
e get 1 small package were we go chekument later.
..up APC
up. Manchester united
up therock5555 family..
up me

ME
as far as na better package wey I go gain, count me in
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Ayjos10(m): 5:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Therock5555:
he is the bouncer sire grin
and am an Army officer.....he suld kindly move his head bfor my combatant soldiers help him...btw dey ar all ova d thread
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Skimpledawg(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2015
suxxman:

Bloody Asshole grin
U no tell me say im don come back baa
faol.,
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2015
Xavier wants to leave the cried? I don't think that's possible mehn

Thanks for the update boss
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Therock5555:
Dedicated to Sexysapphire

CHAPTER 31
Thanks so much for the beautiful dedication and update. You're a darling.

@Danpersie31, tnx for the bday wish. Moreover, u were invited to the party cos I personally sent u an Iv.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
harjibolar10:
Xavier wants to leave the cried? I don't think that's possible mehn

Thanks for the update boss
i see you bro
Ayjos10:
and am an Army officer.....he suld kindly move his head bfor my combatant soldiers help him...btw dey ar all ova d thread
And u think it's impossible?

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
good morning bros and sis, I hope una night no short like mine because na sleep sure pass now oo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2015
SexySapphire:

Thanks so much for the beautiful dedication and update. You're a darling.

@Danpersie31, tnx for the bday wish. Moreover, u were invited to the party cos I personally sent u an Iv.
rili? neva got any though... lol ..enjoy
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Ayjos10(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Therock5555:
i see you bro And u think it's impossible?
.....d big headed boy alredy left d spot...earthquake for hapun
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
atlast the prodigal writer is back,
Bar bring 1 bottle of magic moment each to everyone in her to celebrate Rocks return n buhari win...
saibuhari sai baba
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
I enter bike. I tell am "SaiBuhari" he say "SaiBaba". He say make I no bother pay.

I go Mai suya. I tell am "saibuhari" he say "saibaba"... He say make I leave money

I go Mai Shai. I tell am same thing he say aboki leave money...

Can't wait to go to dis my aboki car dealer in Ikeja... Happy new month.. Sai Buhari
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Frankestein08(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm, seems to like lord kehl wants to him out tho.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by vanagon99(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
been long i av been following.
now am out of d closet.
Boss d rock
i beg carry go.

we followed dutifully.
cheers.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by domido(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2015
donsamtex:
I enter bike. I tell am "SaiBuhari" he say "SaiBaba". He say make I no bother pay.

I go Mai suya. I tell am "saibuhari" he say "saibaba"... He say make I leave money

I go Mai Shai. I tell am same thing he say aboki leave money...

Can't wait to go to dis my aboki car dealer in Ikeja... Happy new month.. Sai Buhari
Tah!!! If I hear!!!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
typing....

Donsamtex your babe dey find u for whatsapp room o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rock I enjoy dis last update
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rock u dae try ah twale 4 u
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2015
sorry for the delay o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Dedicated to Danpierse

Chapter 32

Friday 13th, 10am

"About ten thousand devoted Catholics are in St. Peter square waiting to be adressed by the pope who would make his second appearance in a few minutes. The Swiss guard numbering just 109 are doing a good job to avoid a stampede in the city of Vatican which has a population of just 594 citizens, 51 members of the clergy and 71 cardinals and nuns which serves in the monastery. The Vatican city is sandwiched between Rome and Lazio but it manages to run its own hierarchy system complete with it's passport, a radio station and publishing house. I think it's pretty cool to me.

Seems like we have a lucky guest today in person of a priest, not many of them are seen easily. Lets catch up with him viewers" A young man of about twenty one with a small sony camera said as he rushed towards a young priest trying to conceal himself through the crowd while dragging a large bag along with him.
"Good day Father, please can you spare me a few minutes? I'm John Rick, a free lance journalist. I just want to ask you some questions.

Graham eyed the young man drapped in summer shorts and a black sweats shirt, his bright green eyes sparkled brightly with his black sleek hair. The dude held a video recorder which pointed out that he might truly be a journalist or maybe a spy? He trusted no one that moment. The young man stared patiently at him, the drape smile on his face never ceasing. But time was not on his side, he had to be prepared before the pope comes back to the 'Loggia of the Benediction" (the balcony where the pope stands to address the crowd), for the Urbi et Orbi (first blessing).

"I'm sorry dude, I'm in a hurry now" The priest answered and tried walking away.

"Please Priest, i just want only a question, I'm covering this event and i really need newspaper editors to pay me good money for my coverage" John Rick pleaded but the priest proded pass him, almost breaking his leg with the black bag.

The young reporter was suprised at both the priest actions and what struck him, the hardness of the bag was stronger than Bible, cross or a few clothes which is normal for visiting priest. His curiosity pricked hard as a few naughty ideas entered his head, he noticed the priest was avoiding any Swiss guard who might see him, stealthily the young man followed at a respectable pace, his handy camera picking up events as it happens. He almost fell down, broke somebody's leg and even tripped twice but he was dedicated, this might just be his chance to win the Pulitzer award for journalism. His heart pounded harder in excitement when the priest diverted to a lone pathway towards the direction of the Tiber River which had a tower, what Rick found interesting was that the priest was going directly the opposite of where the pope was to address the people. Looked Like someone had an uterior motive. The priest opened the tower door and went inside and close the door. After waiting a minute or two he rushed to the door and pulled but it had already been locked from inside, he cursed his ill luck but consoled himself with the hope of still interviewing the priest when he comes out. He did not mind missing the Pope's prayer at that moment. He slumped dowñ on a stone and waited patiently.

Graham walked quickly upstairs to the top, he shot the two guards in the tower and took off their walkie-talkies. He cleared their table and pushed it to the window facing the balcony the pope was to stand.

He zipped open his bag and fetched out an AWC G2 Barret M98B sniper rifle and a tripod, he positioned them on the table as he inserted two bullets, he removed his small timer and set the counter for four minutes, ten seconds. Slowly he rubbed his palms and exhaled sharply before grabbing the gun and focused on the balcony. His attention drifted to some kids been carried on the shoulder to enable them have a clear view when the pope comes up. His thoughts went to Queency, she would surely be in the crowd with her mother. He flunged the feeling off his mind and focused.

A loud roar followed when the pope showed up on the balcony, his timer had twenty five seconds left, he focused his lens on the pope's skull who began blessing the people. Suddenly Graham sensed something wrong, like someone was watching him. He directed the gun lens upwards to the roof where the pope stood. He saw something not to clearly, then he adjusted his lens and viewed again. This time he gasped in horror, his jaw fell open as he saw clearly the sight on the roof.

Then a shot rang out......

John Rick sprang up quickly when he heard something like that of a gun shot, he was confused at it's direction until he noticed people fleeing in all ditections. He tried the door which was still locked. Then he had a splashing sound into the Tiber River. He turned sharply to see a white claded figure sinking into the river, blood surrounded the water around. John ran like a sick man and jumped into the water, he emerged with a figure, as he dropped the body on the ground he broke into a low cry.

It was the priest he was trailing, the priest had a bullet wound to his head and was bleeding profusely. His pulse were non responsive which meant he was dead already.

"Lord, the mission is completed, target terminated" Rita said.

"Good work girl, now go to the extraction point and leave that damn country"

"Yes boss" she replied and put off the call.

THE END?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Una good a.m o, Uthman and Donmat, I see una ooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Euphrosyne(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2015
U r joking right u mean Xavier go just die meaningless death like dat
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 6:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Euphrosyne:
U r joking right u mean Xavier go just die meaningless death like dat
Death dey get meaning before? grin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Omoakin5(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Therock5555:
Death dey get meaning before? grin grin
so d story don end?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.