Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (180214 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Princessderaa:

ahhhh runs to V.I.P seat. mtchewww dem son occupy all the seats oh.

sexysapphire adjust for me biko.

who will lap me?
ma lap is soft more dan da executive chair cum sit on it
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2015
D rock is back!!!!!!!
nice 2 c u guys back..... Rock let's kip it rolling
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
harjibolar10:

Oga, you are welcome, just try and make the update a lengthy one.

I think that's not a great talk for xavier to carry out oo, since he was trained to be an Assasin

And, what if Buhari hire somebody to rare him cattle for him? Will you support him then?

Good morning thou
person wey my standard of education pass him own no fit rule me. its an abominationgrin

any way may the best man win it

onemansquad ur weapons are legendary o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Therock5555:
person wey my standard of education pass him own no fit rule me. its an abominationgrin

any way may the best man win it

onemansquad ur weapons are legendary o
why u cal ma name na undecided
oya gv us an update 2 compensate me if nt i go pull d trigga on u
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Pull am but make e face your skull
Onemansquad:

why u cal ma name na undecided
oya gv us an update 2 compensate me if nt i go pull d trigga on u
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Princessderaa:

ahhhh runs to V.I.P seat. mtchewww dem son occupy all the seats oh.

sexysapphire adjust for me biko.

who will lap me?

Come over I will wink
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
labaski:
. oya oya continue I don arrive
Labaski dear long time how have you been smiley
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Princessderaa(f): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
SexySapphire:

Sweerie, oya coman sit on dis executive chair beside me. Don't let all these boys disturb u o. Welcome dear, how av u been?
I thank God oh.

thanks for the seat
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Princessderaa(f): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Onemansquad:

ma lap is soft more dan da executive chair cum sit on it

Thanks.

#sits on his lap#
ahhhhh bros ur lap soft pass 21century bread.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Princessderaa(f): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
tecno4life:

Come over I will wink
hello shugs longest time

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election fever is real but I force myself type sha grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
CHAPTER 30

"But Lord, you said you were gonna listen to us, maybe you can decide on his fate after listening to him sir, please!" Xavier pleaded.

"Don't test my patience young man, when have you started asking questions after every mission given to you? Don't test my patience boy, don't forget you should also be punished. Now pick up that gun or someone else might" The boss screamed out.

Xavier stared at the gun, then at Jason who stared back, a lone tear streaming down his left eye. Xavier stared at Rita who gave him the i don't care look and turned away. He picked up the gun and slid it slowly through his left palm, he was gently sobbing but tried not to show it much.

"No, i won't do it" he replied throwing the gun back at Lord Kehl. "He has a pregnant girlfriend, why can't you let him go? He does not deserve to die" he said walking infront of Jason.

"Alright fine with me, kill them both" Lord Kehl commanded, one of the guard drew his weapon and aimed at Xavier when Rita sprang up.

"Wait, i can handle this Lord Kehl" She walked towards Xavier who stood stoned face expecting any foul move from anybody.

Rita cat walked slowly with both her hands behind her back, she smiled seductively. As she came closer she retracted her right hand and grabbed the top part of Xavier's shirt and dragged him closer, as he attempted to pull himself away from her she swerve him around swiftly puting her face to face with Jason, her left hand sprouted forth from behind her, she had pulled out her gun, before Xavier could react she shot Jason twice in the chest region. Xavier screamed and sent a left punch to her temple region, she bent low and hit his bowels with the gun sunking him to her feet, the gun went to his head.

"Get a grip on your emotions Xavier before I'm forced to kill you" she threatened.

"Do it then or else i quit"

"What?" She gasped

"Yes, i quit this creed, i don't care anymore"

"Have you forgotten our rules?" Lord Kehl interferred.

"Bleep your laws and rules, i quit, you better kill me instead" Jason screamed back, pushing Rita's weapon off his temple, he got up and made for the door, one of the guard wanted to shoot but Lord Kehl upheld his hand to let the young man go.

Xavier was burning with rage, fear of death was not in his thoughts at that moment because he was already prepared for the worst. Seemed like the news of his revolt had spread like wildfire because everyone both in the main room and the factory were staring at him in dazed superstition. He left the factory and drove off to his favourite bar where he kept downing himself with lots of beer without speaking to anyone who crossed his path. By 9pm he left the bar and kept driving in circles round the city trying to forget everything about Jason and the creed. By midnight he finally drove home.

He was vigilant for any sign of danger, carefully he stared around to be sure before typing in his door code, he looked in to see if there were booby traps before he went in. Everything was perfect as he left them, he noticed the mug Jason used last as his emotions tried wearing him down. As he sat down his phone rang, he ignored it the first time but when it rang again he pulled it out from his pocket and stared at the screen.

"Hello, what do you want?"

"Xavier i understand your frustrations about the death of your friend that was why i allowed you go hoping you might have come back to your senses now. You are a valuable member of this creed and i can't lose you. please come back son"

"No, that"s my answer, i have quitted and nothing can make me change my mind Sir, i won't be back" Xavier repiled.

"Okay i would change the rules for your sake if you do something for me"

"What's that?" Xavier replied, his hopes turned up at the thoughts of redemption.

"You would perform one more mission on the 13th which is in two days time, you would be taking a trip to the vatican city, you are going to assasinate the pope, what do you have to say?"

After a brief silence on the phone Xavier replied. "i agree, but after the mission i'm through with the creed, is that a deal?"

"Yes, that's a deal, your mission details are at your doorsteps now, good luck"

Xavier walked to his door after dropping the phone, outside was clear left for a big package at his doorsteps, he picked it up and went inside.

"Lord, you wanted to see me?" Rita asked as she gently opened Kehl's office door. Lord Kehl swivered around on his chair to face her, a big cuban cigar tucked slightly inbetween his lips, he pointed at a brown envelope on his table which she picked up and opened. she brought out a picture and smiled.

"That is your next mission"

"That is a done deal Lord" She said as she turned around and left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na tapping tinx o
Princessderaa:

Thanks.

#sits on his lap#
ahhhhh bros ur lap soft pass 21century bread.

*shey ur bumbum strong ni undecided*
taps her bum tongue *e match wit ma lap na oya lets watch d movie 2geda*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rome mission.

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Princessderaa:

hello shugs longest time

How've you been wink smiley
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
finally.

I ve sumtin 2 cling unto...d action stage is set..suspense is in d air..
rock5555 where my dedication? nice story bro .gather d family back...
4rm all indications. d number 1 reps of change is our honourable President gej......let's congratulate him he rili is a leader.a total Democratic enforcer...congrates GMB ....up gej d incorruptible fair presido
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
I dedicate this spot to President Goodluck Jonathan, a leader who showed us the real meaning of democracy. I'm so proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Poor Jason, I pity his girlfriend and innocent unborn child. I just wanna get my hands around Lord Kehl's neck. Moreover, I hope Rita's mission isn't exactly what I'm thinking. *screaming Roooooccccckkkkk*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
SexySapphire:
Poor Jason, I pity his girlfriend and innocent unborn child. I just wanna get my hands around Lord Kehl's neck. Moreover, I hope Rita's mission isn't exactly what I'm thinking. *screaming Roooooccccckkkkk*
magringrin

Danpierse your dedication is coming up next, typing....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thunder wey dey do press up for aso rock since feb 14th go soon fire me and person for here...
smiley

sai assassin creed
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:49am On Apr 01, 2015
jeez I just lost all my write up, mtceew I go try as much as possible to drop early update tomorrow.

BTW happy new month and a very big happy birthday to madam sexysapphire, my able friend and thread secretary, wishing you LLNP
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 1:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Therock5555:
jeez I just lost all my write up, mtceew I go try as much as possible to drop early update tomorrow.

BTW happy new month and a very big happy birthday to madam sexysapphire, my able friend and thread secretary, wishing you LLNP
No problem sir, happy new month to you too
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Therock5555:

Is it still too early?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by dominicnuel(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice action write up. I luv ur story, am tired of reading luv n sex.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Therock5555:

Tnx so much for the birthday shout out dear and happy new month to u also. Your cake will soon get to Akwanga.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by obstead200(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=15pt]therock555 is back at long last.
welcome back boss!!
following bumper to bumper
[/size]
although i doubt if we still have up to 3 episodes left to conclude
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=SexySapphire post=32240725]
Tnx so much for the birthday shout out dear and happy new month to u also. Your cake will soon get to Akwanga.[/quote
u left me outta ur bday party ba? so not cool...happy birthday though.
STORY ! STORY !! STORY !!!: My
precious
Weird title huh?,well for those riding
with me,there are still weirder titles
to come,much like Adamson,a writer
whose style I admire. I kept
glancing at my phone, waiting to
see her reply, I almost regretted
asking her that question...."is there
still love on your side?",a part of me
thought…
crusaderii..com
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
following bumper 2 bumper
Rock ah dae feel u
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Daniel2802(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Reporting for duty.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
sorry dudes and ladies for the delay, I had lots of visitors today. well I had a freak accident on Monday which a few of you know, actually it's nothing big. I just lost the use of my three middle fingers of my left hand for a few months. make una no worry to much o, it can't stop me from typing.

happy birthday once again to miss sexysapphire, oluwa make u bigger

I smell a very important person dying tomorrowgrin grin

watch out
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dedicated to Sexysapphire

CHAPTER 31

Friday 13th, April, 12.15 am

John Kennedy Airport, United states.

"Thank you priest, have a safe trip to the Vatican" a beautiful cherry haired flight receptionist smiled as she handed over the boarding pass and passport to the handsome looking priest, she wished he was not a priest because he could easily make any lady weak in the knees. She stylishly wrote her number at the last page of his passpost incase he was trying to get laid sometime.

The priest knew what she did but he barely reacted or showed emotions, his heart was heavy and was in no mood to get freaky with any lady. He grabbed his bag, tuck his boarding pass into his cloak and made for the departure tunnel, he barely took notice of his environment as he walked to the small plane leaving for Rome. His seat was at the third row in the hundred sitter plane, he was placed in between alittle girl and her mother at the window corner. He looked at the little girl who smiled back at him, her two front teeth missing.

"Welcome to Arid Airlines" a female voice boomed from the speaker above their heads, "the flights to Rome takes eight and half hours , the weather in Rome is 16 degrees celcuis, please tuck in your seat belts, depature time is 12:30 and arrival time would be 8:30am, feel free to ask the air hostesses any questions or request you might have, a traveling coupon is tucked at the back of the seats infront of you. Enjoy your flight"

"Mister, can you help with my seat belt please?" The little girl sitting by the priest requested. He grunted and helped her with belt. "Thank you Mister, are you a priest?" She added.

"Yes" he grunted back.

"What's is your name?"

"Graham, Father Graham"

"I'm Queency, have you ever been to Rome before?"

"Yes I'm a priest there, i serve in the Vatican with the pope"

"What!!! Mom father Graham is working in Vatican with the pope"

"Wow that's great Queency, dont worry, you would get to see the priest tomorrow" her mother reassured her.

"Father Graham, i have always wanted to meet the pope in person, can you introduce me to him? Please" she chided.

"Well i don't think that is possible" Father Graham said breaking into a smile, " except you are a priest, among the swiss guards or a nun"

"Mum i want to be a Nun when i get to Rome so i could meet the priest" the little child said to her mother.

"Well you have to finish your education and grow more taller than you presently are, now be quiet and let the priest rest from your numerous questions" her mother chided as she handed over a story book to her daughter. "My apologies father, she is usually a talkative"

"No problem" he replied and smiled at the beautiful woman who might just be in her late twenties, her blonde hair was packed behind her in a ponytail, few freckles dotted her cheeks which gave her a radiant look all completed with a slightly crook nose and a lips he could kiss all night. Quickly he snapped out of his ogling feist and turned away, he was sure the woman would have tagged him a pervert in her mind.

Three hours into the journey the plane was pretty quiet left for the air hostesses who were parading the aisles serving the passengers who were either reading, sleeping or checking out their coupons. Queency had gently doze of on the left arm of the priest as the plane glided peacefully.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking, we are crossing over the Bahamas and might encounter some bad weather in five minutes time, please everybody should return to their seats and strap their seat belts in. Expect some bumpy hitches, stay safe, once we pass this weather you would be notified. Thank you"

Quickly, the air hostesses began making sure everyone were obeying the pilots instructions, they reminded the passengers on what to do if there was any emergencies. Queency was promptly strapped well by the priest, she had shrugged off from dreamland and stared wide eyed at the priest. The hostesses ran to get their own seats when the first bump occurred, the plane swayed from side to side causing a few panic before becoming calm. The next bump was worst, it was like the plane wings were been ripped off. Father Graham suddenly felt a huge weight on his left arm, he turned to see Queency arms tightly wrapped around his. Her eyes opened to meet his smiling face.

"Are we going to die?" She asked as a blast of thunder sent chills down the passengers spines.

"No, its just a little weather turbulence, we would be over it before you know it" he reassured her, another blast of thunder threatened to tear the plane into two.

"My wife warned me about this journey" a fat burly black man with small medicated glasses screamed from the back seat of the plane,"she told me that a friday with thirteenth as it's date was a bad omen, i thought she was bluffing but now i believe her, Please Doris i hope you forgive me for ignoring your advice" he bursted into a loud cry as the plane hit another turbulence.

The little courage the other passengers had were wiped off as another blast of thunder hit one fan blade of the plane's right wing, the plane skidded about ten yards and lost it's balance for about two seconds which caused it to nosedive before the pilots gain control of it again. The passengers were all screaming now, someone tapped the priest which made him turn to see who it was.

"Father please pray for me, I'm a Catholic, atleast let my poor soul not enter damnation" a young man of about twenty five spoke quickly.
"Me too Father, please pray for me before we crash" another passenger pleaded. In a few moment of chaos, almost everyone wanted to be prayed for save for the fat man who was sobbing uncontrollably.

Father Graham was mystified as he stared at the hopeless passengers, where was he going to start from? He tried taking in air slowly to reduce his rising pulse, he felt like a cornered mouse without an option of rescue. He looked at Queency who stared back like she was expecting a miracle from him. He shook his head and bowed slightly, his eyes closed as he tried to shut off the noise. He could not remember how long he stayed in that position until somebody firmly touched him, he gently opened his eyes to see a beautiful lady standing infront of him, she was putting on a white uniform, a blue tie flapped down her neck, she was speaking to him but he heard nothing, like a mute button was inserted into his ears. Was death this swift? Because he felt so calm. Suddenly just like a bad dream something squashed his fairy tale dream, he gasped out as water was poured on his face, he was still in the plane, the turbulence was over and all eyes were trained on him. A hostess stood before him, she had poured him the water and was asking him some questions.

"Are you alright sir"

"Yes, I'm sorry, what happened?" He asked.

"You went into shock sir, is this your first time flying?"

"No" he replied. She nodded her head and left him alone as he unstrapped his belt.

"Any other person hurt?" The hostess addressed the other passengers.

"Yes, i think i soiled my pants" the fat man replied back.

"The rest room is at the back, please go and clean yourself up. Sorry for the slight miscontrol during the weather turbulence, the plane is in perfect conditions, the fans are all functioning again. Thank you"

"I thought you hostesses would come wash me up in the rest room" the fat man grunted as he walked to the rest room, a big lump burgled in his trousers as he tried to contain it.

"Are you okay now Father" Queency asked, her blue eyes trying to look for hope in the priest eyes. Father Graham smiled and nodded his head. He closed his eyes and adjusted his seat backwards, as he laid he was lost in thoughts as the words of the fat passenger kept replaying in his mind. Was Friday the 13th really a bad omen? Come to think of it, this was his most scariest plane ride ever, he also was almost exposed as a priest and Now the strange bond with Queency. He had never felt so weak in his life before. What was wrong with him? He was Xavier and an Assassin, that was unlike him. He shooked the thoughts and reclined his chair forward just as the pilot announced their arrival at Leonardo da Vinci airport in Rome, Italy.

Time:9:00am

He had just an hour to complete his mission, he must not fail his mission if he wanted to leave the creed. As soon as the plane landed he took off and grabbed a taxi to the Vatican city.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
obstead200:
[size=15pt]therock555 is back at long last.
welcome back boss!!
following bumper to bumper
[/size]
although i doubt if we still have up to 3 episodes left to conclude
u would be surprise when you see episode 50 bro, mark my words

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.