Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176072 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Therock5555:
chai e be like my followers sabi do nairabet too much, Una predictions are on point but two of you have made my jaw fell with ya predictions, e be like Una been dey inside my head. Maybe after the update una go choose who won among the two dudes or maybe them go share am joor.

Maybe another prediction might displace them though, I just dey observe

Happy Easter Ladies and Gentlemen

last bullet: Sexysapphire is not permitted to predict grin grin
so u dy feed dat babe update on a regular basis den u go cum hia cum dy gv us leftover undecided
*ma go bring ma sniper*

btw sexysapphire Hbd in arrears sori its cumin late
*April fool babe* grin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2015
lol
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2015
Therock5555:
babe I missed you like how I would my future wife

lol
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Onemansquad:

so u dy feed dat babe update on a regular basis den u go cum hia cum dy gv us leftover undecided
*ma go bring ma sniper*

btw sexysapphire Hbd in arrears sori its cumin late
*April fool babe* grin grin
Tnx for the bday wishes. If I catch u ehn, I go break ur two legs and turn it into firewood. I'm a babe dat is FULL of God's grace, blessing, mercy and everything good.

Therock5555, why u no want mak I predict too? Shey me sef no entitle to winning ni? Not fair o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=SexySapphire post=32370374]
Tnx for the bday wishes. If I catch u ehn, I go break ur two legs and turn it into firewood. I'm a babe dat is FULL of God's grace, blessing, mercy and everything good.
undecided i hope u dnt mean dat
grin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=Onemansquad post=32371297][/quote]
I so mean every word of it *straight face*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
SexySapphire:

I so mean every word of it *straight face*
undecided i wil tame u dats all so u wont try doing dat grin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
if I predict I go get am like Charlie Adams shot.. and I go spoil d suspense...
the rock4999+1 come update d resurrection like Jesus and 5star ronaldo ooo.

quickly runs before bouncer catch me
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by follyshade(f): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
therock ow ave u been? Ave rili mis dis gr8 story
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Omoakin5(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oga cum update now. Nah u give 8pm o o o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
SexySapphire:

Therock5555, why u no want mak I predict too? Shey me sef no entitle to winning ni? Not fair o
because u go fit get am tru crook method
Omoakin5:
Oga cum update now. Nah u give 8pm o o o
Ehhh bros please I plead for mercy, I'm pretty messed up now. I don chop today sowtey food nearly comot from my ear.

abeg na til tomorrow things o, I'm not even at home yet. my goons never high enough to go and I no carry my writing pad waka today.

anyway I don confirm two winners wey go have to share the airtime because I don't know who to choose and who to leave out. Make una bear with me please

follyshade darling, I see u
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by domido(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kellyakon:
Hello Uduak did you miss me?

#MyPrDcTN Xavier saw the stalker (Rita) but he wz shocked nd could not blivit b4 the shot came , he wz seriously injured but he leta got bk his pulse and d jona boy helped him to recova after his recovery he decided b/w going for d creed or living a new life but i smell REVENGE .
Bros u dey copy my prediction? But na me go win sha.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
domido:

Bros u dey copy my prediction? But na me go win sha.

na who b dis?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by domido(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kellyakon:

na who b dis?
Oh!!! Na babe. The person dat made d same prediction wit u.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
domido:

Oh!!! Na babe. The person dat made d same prediction wit u.
worefas.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Therock5555 555555555555555555555555555555 its bn 2 days now come n fulfil your promise.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Omoakin5(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Where is dis man now?abeg cum update o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
OGA Rock we dae wait oooo embarassed
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
announcement,,:
d odd 4 rock 2update today is 1.55
to update 2moro is 2.90
to just comment and run is 1.90
to give excuse abt not updating is 1.02
handicap 0:1 for him is 4.05
to give d winner of d prediction prize is 60.00
for him to quote me is 2.13
for everybody to see dis post is 1.11

I suppose work 4 odd setting dept 4 naira bet
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Danpersie31:
announcement,,:
to update 2moro is 2.90

grin grin grin

this was wicked..

if I no update before midnight make una call me bastard.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Therock5555:
grin grin grin

this was wicked..

d odd is 55.05
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by jobsat34(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Danpersie31:
announcement,,:
to update 2moro is 2.90

haba!.. rock don suffer for ur hand reach dis level??..

someone even raise d odd to 55.0 to update before midnite..

rock self too dey fall pple hand..
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Endowed5(f): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midnight don dey reach o, so begin package d update else na me go call yu d bastard ooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Therock5555:
grin grin grin

this was wicked..

hmm from d look of tinz ..
rock 2 update 2day is at an all time 99.99
rock 2b called a bastard 2moro morning is 1.02
.na God go punish ludogoret 4me..
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Endowed5:
Midnight don dey reach o, so begin package d update else na me go call yu d bastard ooo
my lady ll u do me d honour of leading d choir DAT ll sing bastard?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
I know say rock don type am but wan do last minute uploading.. lol . na God go punish u if dis rain stop d network.. I go laugh u na.
.#daniel persie .(rdp)
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dedicated to MzMessiTohBadt

Chapter 33

Three Months Later.....

"Papa, Papa he is finally awake" a beautiful young girl of about ninteen screamed when she observed the fully bearded stranger on the bed at the far corner of the small room sneezed when she was sewing some of her clothes. She ran as fast as her legs could take her.

Her dad was pulling in the day's catch when she broke the Good news to him, he was initially angry that his daughter disobeyed his orders to remain inside because lots of smugglers and drug dealers paraded the environment in the small fishing village of Silican, located in Lazio, Italy.

"Are you sure? Or you just want alittle fresh air?" He questioned his daughter again, she was all he had ever since his wife died three years ago when a stray bullet struck her during a drug war between two cartels. His beautiful daughter was so precious to him that he could not even give her alittle freedom unlike her peers because he could not stand losing her again.

"C'mon papa, i can't lie, he sneezed and stirred before i ran to call you, remember Mr Rick would be glad to hear the news" she replied.

"Speaking of Rick, i wondered why he could spend a thousand Euros every week to us just to take care of that young man who would fare better in the hospital at a cheaper price, and he claimed the young man was a stranger" the old man in his late sixties reminiscent, his grey hair parked in a ponytail which fitted his looks, he surely was a heads turner when he was younger which enabled him choose the most beautiful bride amongst the ladies that flocked him.

"Papa, we can't complain anyway, the young man looked like a priest so it was a blessing in disguise, we were dead broke then until Mr Rick came along and changed our life. Don't forget you usually rent a boat for a day's catch and must pay whether you had a successful catch or not but now you own three boats. So let's even pray that the stranger falls back into coma, we still need the money you know?"She joked as her dad shook his head and bursted into a fistful laughter at the expense of his brooding daughter.

They were already a hundred yards to their little but semi-tastefully furnished cottage when four young men all clad in shorts and black t-shirts walked infront of them, the boys wispered to themselves and smiled. Suddenly they surrounded the duo, blocking their paths.

"Hello young men, is there any problem?" The old man asked, his voice shaking in fear despite trying to hide it.

"Yes Mister, i want to marry your beautiful daughter, and i want her now" a stony faced youth with three scars on the side of his left cheek whom was obviously the leader of the boys spoke out arrogantly. He swiped his shiny black hair backward and grinned as his colleagues laughed heartily like their leader had spoken the world best joke. The leader tried to tap the young ladies butt but she shifted out of the way quickly. Her dad pointed his finger to warn the dudes when a blow to his face sent him sprawling down, his lip was bleeding slightly and his right cheek was already swelling badly.

"When i say i want your daughter it means i want to smell her real close like this" the leader said dragging the young girl off her dad. She tried to struggle but the cold blade of a jackknife on her throat made her froze still.
"Now you better relax or else i would kill you and still molest you" he wispered into her ears. She bursted out into tears as a small crowd gathered watching, nobody was courageous enough to help them. The police also were no where to be found, it could said that the katana gang controlled the small town, the sheriff was rumoured to be in their pay pocket Also.

"Alright, does anybody objects to me carrying this lady as my sex mate?" He asked the crowd, nobody dared answer. The leader smiled and ordered his gang members to hold the crying lady, he kissed her face before taking a handful of her long beautiful flower dress and with a swipe of his knife he cut them roughly exposing her fresh legs, she screamed and struggled harder but she was no match for three able-bodied youths. Her gown was cut to a few inches above her knee, her sleeves were also slashed to a small proportion. The leader admired his handiwork before hoisting her on His shoulders and turned to walk away like a hunter with a prized catch. The old man dashed forward and grabbed his legs to plead one last time, a kick to his bowels sent him back reeling in pain as the men walked away, he cried in pain and anguish as the crowd watched non chalantly.

"Drop her down now" a cold voice rang throughout the crowd like a flash of lightening.

Everybody turned to the direction of the voice, a pale looking young man, blue cold eyes, lean, a sullen face with a well bandaged head stood by the door of the fisherman's house, he was bent slightly, using the door for support, he looked pale and sick which could make one swear that he never spoke those words.

"Did you say something?" The leader of the gang asked.

"I said drop her down" the pale looking fellow repeated, loud gasps ran through the crowd. He raised his cold blue eyes and focused on the leader. "Drop her down NOW" he repeated.

"Bring that fool to me now" the leader commanded fiercely.

His three gang members brought out their small knives and walked towards the man staring at them like he had no fear in this world.

The young man opened his eyes alittle and snapped them shut again, the light hurt his eyes, he noticed someone screamed and ran out but he was not chanced to know who was that, his eyes were heavy and his head swirled around like millions of thoughts were thrashing through his brain. He felt his stomach rumble as the thoughts in his head made no meaning to him, just like a child was conflicting his brain cells making them to say everything at once but none made sense to him.

Finally after about five minutes he opened his eyes and looked around the small room, a dress and needle were laid on the floor, the person in the room must have been a female or so he thought. A cloak looking like that of a priest was hung on the wall while a black leather claded book laid on a stool next to his bed. He picked it up and open the cover. "The holy Bible" was boldly written on it. He dropped it down and dropped his legs on the ground, they weighed a ton, he tried standing but kept falling back. Finally he stood and attempted to walk, just like a six month old baby he took few unsteady steps, falling down trice before he mastered his unsteady steps.

Everything felt new and strange to him, his brain still processed a million silly thoughts which he was yet to get in like terms With. Suddenly he began hearing noises like a commotion happening outside. He slowly walked out to see an old man sprawled on the dirt, a couple dozen of men, women and children were watching as four dudes dragged a beautiful girl away.

Then he spoke. No, a voice coming from inside his bowels spoke through his mouth because his brain did not process that information. It was like somebody was speaking inside him without his concent. He was sure he was going crazy when he repeated himself not once but twice.

Then three armed youths approached him aggressively, the problem was that he had no clue on what to do next, his throat went dry when a blow was thrown towards his face......
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
yessssss I beat midnight by two minutes. which means I'm the mudafucking bossgrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:01am On Apr 09, 2015
itzemar:
My Prediction

xavier saw dat Rita wanted to shoot him, buh he was too dumbfounded to dodge out of shock nd surprise. Rita shot, buh xavier was lucky because d journalist saw him nd took him for proper treatment. Rita was able to escape nd xavier was nurtured back to health. Then gradually, he begins to plan his revenge, trains harder nd then, d story continues again as he begins to take out members of the creed one after the other........
this dude supposed win the best predictor but not until I read another one
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2015
domido:
Lemme try my own.
After he was shot, he had amnesia but later recovered. He was treated by the free lance journalist And that's where the revenge started.
Aw far Rock, I try?
and this dude made my jaw literally drop, he too try like he lived in my head. so ladies and gentlemen, I handover the two best predictions to una.

young men pls drop your numbers and the network una need or add me on Whatsapp- 08132890538

I go divide the airtime between the duo of una
good morning homies, the rest of una try oooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 12:13am On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Therock5555 post=32503578]Dedicated to MzMessiTohBadt

Chapter 33

Three Months Later.....

"Papa, Papa he is finally awake" a beautiful young girl of about ninteen screamed when she observed the fully bearded stranger on the bed at the far corner of the small room sneezed when she was sewing some of her clothes. She ran as fast as her legs could take her.
Awww,
Tanx for d dedication dear,
Thot u ve 4gotten already buh dat ws nt d case,
I relly apprecia8,
stil followin d stry lyk craze
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=MzMessiTohBadt post=32503975][/quote]in as much as I seem like someone who breaks promises though due to circumstances above my will, I try as much as possible to redeem myself. you are welcomed dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.