Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Attitude In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitude In Relationship (1369 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Never Exhibit These Attitude In The Presence Of Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitude In Relationship by ammamat(f): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2014
how will ending marrying him be? is too much of endurance, tolerance and ignoring many things good in a relationship? am actually thinking of walking away but i have to wait and ask " is there any perfect one out there" the bad attitude is over shadowing the good..... plz hemp
Re: Attitude In Relationship by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2014
No, therez no perfect one, but there are a millie good ones

What attitude if I may ask?
Re: Attitude In Relationship by iceberylin(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2014
[size=20pt]yęā ām pęŗƒęçţ undecided[/size]
Re: Attitude In Relationship by ammamat(f): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ urhoboman...for example..easily usage of abusive words.. "verbal abuse" like get out, u are a fool, u are stupid etc
Re: Attitude In Relationship by ammamat(f): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
also when i have cash we can eat ,laugh, play ,open our mouth wide but once its seems am broke and maybe ask him for little thing like trans..hell will brake lose
Re: Attitude In Relationship by Awho(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
ammamat:
@ urhoboman...for example..easily usage of abusive words.. "verbal abuse" like get out, u are a fool, u are stupid etc

for verbal brutality it depends because i have this warri friend who's very very abusive buh to him his words are nothing but just mear jokes and it only takes somebody who know him too well to be able to accomodate him, plus he's always having issues with his girl friend who has been doing every thing in her power to put a stop to that his bad habit. While him on the other hand fells his gf is only trying to control him. But truth be told the aint nothing like perfection in anything that consines humans, because perfect is borring and you must not also 4get the fact that you still have your own flaws he's also enduring.....food for thought
Re: Attitude In Relationship by ammamat(f): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
for instance...i might choose to go his maybe 10pm and food would not be warm as at that time...trying to warm the food..my guy will start screeming that am disturbing him and he will be the first to demand for that same food in the morning
Re: Attitude In Relationship by ammamat(f): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
also my guy will know that he will eat before going to bed.. but he will not look for what he will eat..until maybe at night if i was in his place he will start talking that i don't k , i dont do this and dt..just setting some instances for u
Re: Attitude In Relationship by Awho(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
ammamat:
also when i have cash we can eat ,laugh, play ,open our mouth wide but once its seems am broke and maybe ask him for little thing like trans..hell will brake lose

mehn on this one i lack words because any guy whose not ready to support his lady financialy peew don't know what to say. And owing to the fact that he eats yours and he's not ready to pay just your transport Fear... Am afraid but i smell Troble
Re: Attitude In Relationship by ammamat(f): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
if his own is always a joke on his side...then he won't always be angry if i say it back to him... yes i no am not good either but sometimes i can't just stop thinking coz i no my own weaknesses
Re: Attitude In Relationship by iKillzz: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
No relationship is perfect. But I prefer being in a relationship with someone who treats me right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attitude In Relationship by gsalvatore: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
@Op...so what is your guys good side? we have heard the bad side..

So that we can know if the juice Worth's the squeeze.
Re: Attitude In Relationship by sweetsensation1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
ammamat, all i see here is just fault-finding. No human being is perfect, not me, not you. Besides, the problem could be from your POV, try to see things from the positives. Emphasize and praise his good sides, try to overlook the bad sides.

Or on a second thought, if you are really fed up with him, then just spill it out and call it "quit".
Re: Attitude In Relationship by adonbilivit: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
going through this with my g.f...sucks
Re: Attitude In Relationship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
ammamat:
how will ending marrying him be? is too much of endurance, tolerance and ignoring many things good in a relationship? am actually thinking of walking away but i have to wait and ask " is there any perfect one out there" the bad attitude is over shadowing the good..... plz hemp
Hemp
Re: Attitude In Relationship by irishCream: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
adonbilivit:
going through this with my g.f...sucks

U

Picshures or adonblvitundecided
Re: Attitude In Relationship by adonbilivit: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
irishCream:

U

Picshures or adonblvitundecided
u go tey sotey u go be leave...get it?
Re: Attitude In Relationship by basille(m): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2014
ammamat:
Oh boy! Some questions need not be asked.
Its obvious he doesn't threat you right (except there's more to the story).
Do you need nairalanders answer as a positive reinforcement before you do the neccessary?
Dump his åss, no need asking.
Re: Attitude In Relationship by ammamat(f): 5:50am On Jan 12, 2015
yes... I took my decision and he came pleading.... honestly I told him if those things repeat itself that we have to move on. since then he has turn a new leaf. thanks all though he still scream at little things but I can handle that by totally ignoring him
Re: Attitude In Relationship by datyrone(m): 6:06am On Jan 12, 2015
if you cannot accomodate his excesses or negative traits....you better find your way.its as simple as that,so you dont find yourself in misery later.you havent told us his positive attributes
Re: Attitude In Relationship by ammamat(f): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
back to this post, sorry have been offline for while.. yeah people are asking of the positive attribute... his a nice person,when u give him food and s** , he can go extra mile to pleased u.. but iam not good at s** now coz i always feel guilty since we are not yet married

(1) (Reply)

I Got Lucky / Sex Is Not A True Test Of Love / Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.