Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156305 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yippee,lol!
Thanks for this.
So there your go: a review from a satisfied client. You can also join and attest to this.
Order today for all your owambes or you want to gift a loved one or evn yourself.
I can handle for asoe ebi too,for those who want to order uniform beads at a highly discounted rate.
Offering you a neat and perfect job at pockket friendly rate
Laredojohn:
Nice beads she gat, got one from her of recent...she is recommended for all who what lovely beads of different designs and styles...

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Happy weekend
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2016
@anniegrace if you can read this, send me a whatsapp instead on my number
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Barka d sallah to my Muslim brothers and sisters
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
This beautiful piece is available for pickup and can be made in colors of choice. It's going for 6000 only (free delivery within Lagos). Contact details on signature.
Fastest fingers first, you can't afford to miss this

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by tescoleps(f): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice colour combo. Well done sis, God bless ur hustle..
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thanks a lot my sister and Amen to your prayers oo. Wish you same too*hugs*
tescoleps:
Nice colour combo. Well done sis, God bless ur hustle..

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Happy weekend lovelies! It's a anoda owambe saturday,don't forget to contact us today for all of your beaded jewelry. Any design you want can be created,using the best materials and giving you a god finishing. Also if you want too acquire skills in bead making(no online,one on one teaching)contact me today on 08020335477 bbm 259CD7A0. Rates are very affordable. We have classes for begginers and advanced.
Call today fr your beads and training. For those who have contacted us through this medium,do kindly to refer us if you have been impressed by our services. God bless
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello lovelies! Wishing you a great week ahead
kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello people kiss
Practicing my Crotcheting (not for the impatient by the way, lol)
Don't forget to contact me today for all your beaded jewelry and training.

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Have a lovely weekend. Remember to contact me today for all your beaded jewelry and trainings.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Happy Sunday lovelies, hope we're enjoying the weekend also preparing for the new week? A friend wanted this job I posted earlier but wanted a blue to replace the green. So here I've placed both side by side. Which would you go for :yellow and green or yellow and blue combo? Your responses are welcome.
Don't forget to contact me today for all your beaded jewelry and trainings. I'll give you a neat and perfect job using the best materials at pocket friendly rates. Also refer me to your friends, sisters, neighbors, colleagues, families if you have patronized me before and liked my work. If I've done any job you are not satisfied with, do let me know so I know where to correct my error. Constructive criticisms are welcome.
God bless you kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by tescoleps(f): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
I'll go for the green and yellow combo. It's kinda subtle but makes a statement.
My opinion tho
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 4:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Please refer us to a friend today

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
smiley
tescoleps:
I'll go for the green and yellow combo. It's kinda subtle but makes a statement.
My opinion tho
me too.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Happy sunday lovelies! Hope our weekend is ging well?
Which would you rock
wink

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Sunday. Made these customized gemstones bracelets for one my oga in the military, can't wait to see him rock it. What are you waiting for? Place your order today #affordablejewellery

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Would you like to rock this cross design dangling earrings? Then contact me today for yours. Casual, natives etal it can go for. Very affordable

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Hello people. Thank God it's Friday, weekend is here again and time for owambes. Be like this client who has made arrangements for a wedding tomorrow by ordering this beautiful white tubular netting set.
You can also have it made in colors of choice and designs too.
Contact Beads by Udy on 08020335477 (calls and whatsapp) and Instagram too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2016
This beautiful woven Grey seed beads In tassels design is available for pickup at pocket friendly rates. Contact us today via call and whatsapp. Happy weekend, much! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Do you like any of these? Contact me today for, all at pocket friendly rates. #sales kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
More #affordablejewellery #sales

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Happy sundau fashionlanders!
Place your orders today for all your beaded jewelry. Any design u want can be recreated and created for you.
Offering u a neat and perfect finish using the best materials at pocket friendly rates
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by cyprus000: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
udysweet:
Do you like any of these? Contact me today for, all at pocket friendly rates. #sales kiss
[size=13pt]
Why did you do this to me.

[/size]
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pardon! I don't seem to understand you here sir,mind explaining?
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Why did you do this to me.

[/size]
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by cyprus000: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
udysweet:
Pardon! I don't seem to understand you here sir,mind explaining?
[size=13pt]

I was just innocently doing my evening surfing, only to be enmeshed in the ineffable euphoria of your persona and charm; when I was brought here by a follower.
Now, a criminal offense has been committed, cos I can't find my heart again.
Your overt ignorant abduction of my gentle heart grin contravene section 222, sub-section 25 of 1999 romance constitution, as amended by me cheesy

what's your plea? cheesy

[/size]
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

I was just innocently doing my evening surfing, only to be enmeshed in the ineffable euphoria of your persona and charm; when I was brought here by a follower.
Now, a criminal offense has been committed, cos I can't find my heart again.
Your overt ignorant abduction of my gentle heart grin contravene section 222, sub-section 25 of 1999 romance constitution, as amended by me cheesy

what's your plee? cheesy

[/size]
OK I'm lost,
Wch follower brought you here? Anyways thanks for the compliment. I no plea bargain anything mbok , just come and place order for your beaded jewelry wink
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by cyprus000: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
udysweet:

OK I'm lost,
Wch follower brought you here? Anyways thanks for the compliment. I no plea bargain anything mbok , just come and place order for your beaded jewelry wink
[size=13pt]
lol...hehehehe!

The “follower's” identity is confidential; thus, can't be unveiled, unless she consent. Infact, she's oblivious of happening here.

Btw, “place order” for who? Or you're covertly suggesting i wear a female bead. how about a hand bag and high heel to go with it. lolgrin

Ok, (back to court process) since you've obscured from the palpable evidence against you by the complainant(my heart). This humble court is left with no option but to pass judgment; as such, you're hereby sentence to forever be my friend...hehehehe!

*court rise*

This friendship na by force oo! No circumventingcheesy

[/size]
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
lol...hehehehe!

The “follower's” identity is confidential; thus, can't be unveiled, unless she consent. Infact, she's oblivious of happening here.

Btw, “place order” for who? Or you're covertly suggesting i wear a female bead. how about a hand bag and high hill to go with it. lolgrin

Ok, (back to court process) since you've obscured from the palpable evidence against you by the complainant(my heart). This humble court is left with no option but to pass judgment; as such, you're hereby sentence to forever be my friend...hehehehe!

*court rise*

This friendship na by force oo! No circumventingcheesy

[/size]
Lobatan! Friendship that I don't want by choice I have now gotten by force, Abasi mbok, lol. Who says males don't wear beads. Bracelets even fancy neck pieces so please try and get one even na bracelet. And better still you can gift that your "friend" who brought you here, cos she landed you a friend by force now angry
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good evening. Hope our day went well? Do contact me for your beaded jewelry and trainings too. 08020335477 kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.