Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry (156442 Views)

My Gallery Of Beads And Handmade Crafts. (beads Haven) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pic 1
This was made for a NLer and her sister. I had limited time to work with but I beat the deadline. Was worth the stress.
Pic2
An old coursemate back in school ordererd one of my ready made piece for her colleague as a gift to a special somebody.
You too can place your orders today in any color and design of choice. Contact me via my signature today kiss

1 Share

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by eanestca(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2017
udysweet:
Pic 1
This was made for a NLer and her sister. I had limited time to work with but I beat the deadline. Was worth the stress.
Pic2
An old coursemate back in school ordererd one of my ready made piece for her colleague as a gift to a special somebody.
You too can place your orders today in any color and design of choice. Contact me via my signature today kiss

wow this is good, can you teach me abeg.... epp a brother

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
eanestca:

wow this is good, can you teach me abeg.... epp a brother
grin
OK I will
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by eanestca(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2017
udysweet:

grin
OK I will

so how do we start uduak love
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2017
Happy Sunday kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2017
eanestca:

so how do we start uduak love
This one you come reel out my full name, maka gini grin
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by eanestca(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
udysweet:

This one you come reel out my full name, maka gini grin

maka love cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Contact me today for all your beaded jewelry and training. Giving you the best at pocket friendly rates kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by OurworkComNg1: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello udysweet , i must commend you that you are doing a nice job. You didnt wait for anybody to make an impact in your life and people around you. I must say the sky is your starting point.

Thank goodness for platforms like nairaland, facebook, instagram etc that helps to show case your works but that doesn't mean other channels can't be utilised too.

So ma, i am presenting to you a new platform that can help to add to your customer base, a platform you can showcase your work(s) in pictures, a platform having a category cut out for bead making and wire works. please check out ourwork.com.ng or check my signature. For any further inquiry, you can PM me.Thanks ma...

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by ang4156(f): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Beautiful work, I am a jewelry bead designer as well.

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by olabest(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
udysweet:
Contact me today for all your beaded jewelry and training. Giving you the best at pocket friendly rates kiss
I love this... How much can I get this pls
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
olabest:

I love this... How much can I get this pls
Hi good evening, sorry for not replying on time. Please contact me on whatsapp or drop a contact I can reach you on
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
ang4156:
Beautiful work, I am a jewelry bead designer as well.
oh nice, welcome
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Good morning lovelies. Hope we slept well? Based on logistics from Baba God, Efe won the coveted, 25 million. God will cause such favors to locate us this week and beyond. Amen.
I got beautiful custom made embellished gemstones bracelets for sale . Contact me today for yours kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
The below pieces and many others are available for pickup. #EasterSales. Hurry up while stocks last. Don't just like and comment on mbok, pick up one or for you and or loved ones. kiss

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
udysweet:
The below pieces and many others are available for pickup. #EasterSales. Hurry up while stocks last. Don't just like and comment on mbok, pick up one or for you and or loved ones. kiss
Still up for grabs. Place your order today. God bless
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Happy weekend fashionlanders kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy Sunday people kiss
Glory to God for making us see the last Sunday and the last day of the month of April.
Walking majestically into my birth month.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by gentle081(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2017
udysweet:
Hi everyone,
Happy sunday. I actually created a thread in this section on my beads before and after a while I couldn't find it. I had mailed the mods on what I did wrong but never got a respons.
Now like I said earlier,I learnt bead making just to acquire a craft in the event of lack of job in naija. I'm gonna be posting some of my jobs again and hopefully this time,its not deleted or led to my ban,mbok! Happy viewing

https://www.nairaland.com/3772805/lets-create-ad-business
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 12:21pm On May 18, 2017
Yippee it's my birthday today and I am grateful to God for keeping me in sound health despite the devil tried to rear its ugly head last month via an accident. Join me to thank God for His unending mercies. Happy birthday to me

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by tescoleps(f): 2:37pm On May 18, 2017
Happy birthday to you sis. More of God's protection and more money to your bank account.

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:47am On May 19, 2017
tescoleps:
Happy birthday to you sis. More of God's protection and more money to your bank account.
A resounding Amen to that prayer. God bless you richly. I'm grateful kiss

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by Melsan: 8:13pm On May 19, 2017
Happy Birthday udysweet darling. May this new year of yours bring shouts of joyful celebrations in Jesus Name. Love you loads! kiss kiss
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:11pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks dear @melsan. God bless you richly. Amen to the prayers and wishes kiss

1 Like

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by CavendishPlex: 9:47am On May 27, 2017
udysweet:
Yippee it's my birthday today and I am grateful to God for keeping me in sound health despite the devil tried to rear its ugly head last month via an accident. Join me to thank God for His unending mercies. Happy birthday to me

You're simply stunning darling. May God Almighty continue to uplift you.
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
CavendishPlex:

You're simply stunning darling. May God Almighty continue to uplift you.
Smiles. Thanks a million. Amen and Amen to the prayers. God bless you richly
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Cocktail rings, #handmadewithlove

Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello people. Been a while in here. Happy weekend. Don't forget to patronize us today for all your beaded jewelry and
Re: My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry by udysweet(f): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.