Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Is It With My Display Picture? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With My Display Picture? (12517 Views)

Rate My Display Picture / Romancelander; Rate My Display Picture / Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Chai!!! See wickedness.
Op, your style make sense oo. From 2 likes, your booty pics doo get 3 likes now. More market coming.
Guys been operating female moniker since 1600bc
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by austine4real(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:
lolz...yeye gal
nine mnths 24days congrats
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
Enters thread=» read the write-up=» view OP's profile=»shm=» sends her PM=» exchange fone num=»invites her to my house=» bleeps her mercilessly=» gives her N50 for T-fare=» Deletes her number afterwards

Ave met boys like u, all WORDS and no action. Am nat surprised its N50 u can offer. No wond u re soooo active on that "List out ashawo joints" thread.

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by iceberylin(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Oh shut it! You and I know u happy sey your market dey sell.
The market no dh eben sell..

Se her flat ass angry
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by kilokeys(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Elantracey:
Change your profile picture and upload your face without makeup and I tell you it will cease.

or is this just a publicity stunt to get likes? undecided
chai.. u just no pity d op at all..
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by kilokeys(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Franceska:

Ave met boys like u, all WORDS and no action. Am nat surprised its N50 u can offer. No wond u re soooo active on that "List out ashawo joints" thread.

hehshehe.. u prepare for them todY.
Nyway.. nice asss. if i had a zoo.. a butt cheek would feed my lions for a week.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
kilokeys:

hehshehe.. u prepare for them todY.
Nyway.. nice asss. if i had a zoo.. a butt cheek would feed my lions for a week.

No mind the yeye boy. Na Whizkid deir type, cos him don see small coins, e go want climb him AUNTY. Singin aldat "I want u in my bed..." I will overlook ur oda sentence.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by KingTom(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
OP Franceska na shite you wan shite so mtcheeeeew shame no catch you! You dey your toilet dey expose your scaly dry lakpa lakpa craw craw jedi jedi infested Stinking nyash. Oponu! grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Franceska:

hahahahahaha... It's the way you placed yourself that made me say you are only worthy of N50 as T-fare
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Mprex(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
KingTom:
OP Franceska na shite you wan shite so mtcheeeeew shame no catch you! You dey your toilet dey expose your scaly dry lakpa lakpa craw craw jedi jedi infested Stinking nyash. Oponu! grin grin grin

shocked shocked
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by MrMash(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
marieolae:
I liked your picture sha. I know that's your aim for creating this thread baby wink

Reaally?
Oya like my own too make I dream better dream grin
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Franceska:

Oooh! Hw u take knw?
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by cupidhero(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:

that pic decent for ya eye? U dey push out ikebe and you expect men with blood flowing through their ***** make them overlook that kian tin? Haba,habaticaĺly....y are you like this? Decent gals don't go posting seductive pics and then come up here typing the nonsensicals you have up here biko! Na u display the market wey soji boys dey price na...carry your cross abegi
please where is the blood flowing through? i wanna know pls school a brother.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
kilokeys:

chai.. u just no pity d op at all..

I try small na cheesy
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Rapsainot(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
this olo run is a liar... 15 PMS from 15 different guys in a day... undecided pishure of your mail box or.....
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by marieolae(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
MrMash:

Reaally?
Oya like my own too make I dream better dream grin
whic kind better dream. Oya beg me tongue
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
KingTom:

Am nat surprised sha. I hope all the ladies who had regards for this 21yr old boy nw know waht the composition of his mind is? This s exactly how he tlks abt women with his croonies...its a pity sha. And i wont be surprised if see his mail in my email box.
@marioelae...nope sweety, i jes opened my nairaland and saw alotta requests. ....*in my wendy williams voice* HOW U DUIN?
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
Op your position for that picture be like come Bleep me dog style position and you expect guys to overlook it na wetin you de find you don over get in large quantity
Modified: na dogg style I type nairaland come change am
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by DoctorNyash(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
KingTom:
Chai See finishing!!!!! gringrin
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by adepiero: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Low quality attracts many customers grin
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by MrMash(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
marieolae:
whic kind better dream. Oya beg me tongue

You need to see my face right now......
My bellle dey sweet me as I see say u mention me seff as per my number 1 crush.
Oya biko asampete like d pishure n tell me goodnight.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
Franceska:

Am nat surprised sha. I hope all the ladies who had regards for this 21yr old boy nw know waht the composition of his mind is? This s exactly how he tlks abt women with his croonies...its a pity sha. And i wont be surprised if see his mail in my email box.
@marioelae...nope sweety, i jes opened my nairaland and saw alotta requests. ....*in my wendy williams voice* HOW U DUIN?
I really do not blame you. I know you just finished WAEC but the fact that you didn't pass JAMB doesn't mean you should be posing like a slut. As for my mails let Amadioha tag team Sango and destroy me if I even send a whisper to you. I never send PM give better person na you I go start with? Please I can see the toxic stench of your own anus is affecting your brain so have some air freshner, I doubt if that'll help though. grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by marieolae(f): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
MrMash:

lol I've liked it sha hahaha

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by KingTom(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
DoctorNyash:

Chai See finishing!!!!! gringrin
Dr. Adetunde Adebayo how far? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by nwaanambra1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
and she still want more customers thats y she created a topic to pull more customers to her repulsive profile pix! Some men and their kind of taste in women sha! undecided

see d smelly yansh self and the granma iron pant wey she wear wey no fit hide im line despite the taupline gown wey she wear! angry

yeye dey smell! embarassed
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by marieolae(f): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
KingTom:

I really do not blame you. I know you just finished WAEC but the fact that you didn't pass JAMB doesn't mean you should be posing like a slut. As for my mails let Amadioha tag team Sango and destroy me if I even send a whisper to you. I never send PM give better person na you I go start with? Please I can see the toxic stench of your own anus is affecting your brain so have some air freshner, I doubt if that'll help though. grin grin grin
[size=25pt] kee-loh-de! haba lol [/size]
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by chibwike(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
MrMash:

what is this?
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by chibwike(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
MrMash:

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Rapsainot:
this olo run is a liar... 15 PMS from 15 different guys in a day... undecided pishure of your mail box or.....
me sef taya oooo egbon
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
KingTom:

I tink i undereatimated u initially? Now i ave ur time...who did u say u re again? Now listen u RIFF-RAFF...However u wana draw my attention to ur USELESS life, u ave done that now. What is it with u PERVERT? Ave u finished writing all ur Fantasy stories? Dway my buttt is tickling u, only sango ur uncle and amadioha ur granny knows. Buh guess wah? U dont exist. Now go play with those prep school kids over dere. OLD HAGGARD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin / Tell Me What I Don't Know, Lady Bare Her B**bs Online. PHOTOS / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.