Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Is It With My Display Picture? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With My Display Picture? (12515 Views)

Rate My Display Picture / Romancelander; Rate My Display Picture / Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Missmossy(f): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hmmm...i reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Drilla:
LMFAO!!! Just passing thru

Lovely backside though...kisses

Thanc...
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm...i reserve my comment.

Waht wer u gonna say exactly?
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Why you no wear G-string, Bae sad sad sad lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
chimkaire:
Why you no wear G-string, Bae sad sad sad lipsrsealed

Like seriously? U had to zoom mypic sooo hard to ave noticed wah i was wearing? Has Senate lifted the ban on HOMOSEX?*** Lesbian on tha loose**Oluwa ehhhh
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Franceska:

Like seriously? U had to zoom mypic sooo hard to ave noticed wah i was wearing? Has Senate lifted the ban on HOMOSEX?*** Lesbian on tha loose**Oluwa ehhhh
Sorry. Am I the first to have pointed that out? Well, it's prominent. Apologies though. No offense meant smiley
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Drilla(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Franceska:

Thanc...

You're welcome...but ought to have changed the pic by now with all these tongue-lashing you've received
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin grin grin bad people everywhere..them wan kill her..see d azz sef..it ain't attractive
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Oh shut it! You and I know u happy sey your market dey sell.
Oh,Mehn, how much I like this qirl
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:

that pic decent for ya eye? U dey push out ikebe and you expect men with blood flowing through their ***** make them overlook that kian tin? Haba,habaticaĺly....y are you like this? Decent gals don't go posting seductive pics and then come up here typing the nonsensicals you have up here biko! Na u display the market wey soji boys dey price na...carry your cross abegi
Lmao! May Yøu live long Id

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Khalessi:
Ashawo they complain when customer price her market! What do you expect when you're using such a crass picture?
Una go keel person with laugh for here
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ohwhy:

And no one is doubting your sincerity. Its just that its not new, most nairaland girls experience this on a daily basis but no one really makes it a topic. Dunno how old you are but gurrl, you need to grow up! If you dnt like the pms, simply change ya dp to a guy's own or leave it blank.. You welcome!
Gbam! Correct girl. That ends the story

Best comment I needed

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by kenex4ever(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrMash:

You actually believe I really meant what I wrote earlier? Haba, Mr bling na play I dey o.

whether u meant it or not, u have reduced urself to 0. Any man dat shivers like his life depends on a beautiful girl's attention CAN HARDLY get one.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by kenex4ever(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Franceska:

Yet u ave vaseline in ur palms, hand tucked into ur dirty boxer and an enlarged pic of my DP on ur screen? PERVS everwer..
u get mouth
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by MrMash(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
kenex4ever:
whether u meant it or not, u have reduced urself to 0. Any man dat shivers like his life depends on a beautiful girl's attention CAN HARDLY get one.

Mchew undecided wetin this one dey talk?
See this wherey sha
I tell u say na woman I find con nairaland ba?
Ogbeni better face wetin u find come here.

Please don't quote me again.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
grayht:
U for dress like dis na
lmao you wicked ooo,what kind of style is this self,got me laughing!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Drilla:

You're welcome...but ought to have changed the pic by now with all these tongue-lashing you've received

Actually it doesnt get to me cos am a CELEBRITY..If i show myface, all these olofofo boys will self-service taya buh let dem talk. Am sooo sure they wishin deir Gfs ave it like me, so am nat bothered. Am way above most of deae girls commentin here like Idowuogbo and that one who calls hasef married, whats her name again? PRETTYTHICKSME...and also that rest...
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
prettythicksme:
lmao you wicked ooo,what kind of style is this self,got me laughing!!!
that one na "Awon fashion designer Orun!" lol
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Franceska:

Actually it doesnt get to me cos am a CELEBRITY..If i show myface, all these olofofo boys will self-service taya buh let dem talk. Am sooo sure they wishin deir Gfs ave it like me, so am nat bothered. Am way above most of deae girls commentin here like Idowuogbo and that one who calls hasef married, whats her name again? PRETTYTHICKSME...and also that rest...
lol but i did not say anything bad on your thread naa,i don't do hating tinz i only laugh at what grayht upload for you to have put on#yeye style and i no you can't wear that kind of dress dear
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol but i did not say anything bad on your thread naa,i don't do hating tinz i only laugh at what grayht upload for you to have put on#yeye style and i no you can't wear that kind of dress dear

Ohk dear, howna. Dnt mind that LUNATIC.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by banjicom(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:
All liars shall go to...............

Nairaland! cheesy
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
grayht:
that one na "Awon fashion designer Orun!" lol
sincerely speaking na witch style be that dress

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op is making progress. Before it was 3likes and now she has 15 likes
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Franceska:

Oluchu c'Mon sharrap dia! Ewu syria! you are way above me and you are here advertising ya sour goods msteeeww..... e b like say ire ti fa skunk abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Oahray: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2014
Franceska:

oh please, shut the hell up angry. If you had a nice face, you wouldn't snap your backside instead. This is the reason many girls get to be treated like trash... Because they are trash. Any girl who has only her body going for her is trash. Celebrated trash...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2014
Oahray:
oh please, shut the hell up angry. If you had a nice face, you wouldn't snap your backside instead. This is the reason many girls get to be treated like trash... Because they are trash. Any girl who has only her body going for her is trash. Celebrated trash...
Chei! Oh bebe don vex eee grin grin grin

Lwkmd @ celebrated trash
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Oluchu c'Mon sharrap dia! Ewu syria! you are way above me and you are here advertising ya sour goods msteeeww..... e b like say ire ti fa skunk abi? undecided

Ewu Gambia...
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Oahray:
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Franceska(f): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Oahray:

See dis ISIS Monkey...why nat ask Kim K, Nicki Minaj and JLo wats guin for dem. am sure u soooo wish ur booty was as BIG. Y'all spew thrash here yt kip "liking" the pic.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Oh shut it! You and I know u happy sey your market dey sell.

In gud position for doggggy smiley)))
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by cutieberie1(f): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
u just want to create a topic a u d obli 1 wit a big bak syd jst anouncin indirectly dt u a 4 sale.snap ur face even with make up u wnt hv any pms.
Re: What Is It With My Display Picture? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Idi yamayama, idi gutter, idi olodo and finally idi to doti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SHAME: Minister’s Daughter Nakked Photos Leak Online [photos] / 20 years age difference - does it really matter? / Men: Do You Like Assertive Women?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.