Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) (68777 Views)

How SALIU GARBA With The Post Dangote Portland Cement Now 1k Per Bag Duped Me / Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? / Builders: How Many Blocks Is Recommended Per Bag Of Cement ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Kunleskey(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Infact am short of word..wetin go happen after election...you will be seeing different things when it's closer to election..yeye pple...

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2014
nice news
transformation agenda is really working
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Thank you GEJ for this. You helped to reduce dangote's monopoly on cement like he did duribg the days of obj. Now we are reaping the rewards

Ibeto,it's now up to you

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by mrmetoo1: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2014
I'm sorry but what does GEJ have to do with a private business? I didn't know the FG owned Dangote cement. I thought Dangote was just doing what he has always done, eliminate the competition.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by ba7man(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2014
GEJ running from pillar to post to woo the Nigerian masses for election.

Only fools won't realize this. undecided

This price decrease favors me directly but I'm still not voting for Mr "Ordinary stealing is not corruption".

I'll simply take his greek gifts and vote for someone else.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by jmaine: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2014
ba7man:
GEJ running from pillar to post to woo the Nigerian masses for election.

Only fools won't realize this. undecided

Never knew GEJ was the CEO of the Dangote group.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by cool318(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2014
is it possible in Nigeria? where
we have Middle men who are more
Ferocious than the Tiger & Lion
combined together. Unless he
ensures strict compliance, dats the
only way out. Until then I reserve my
comment. Political Strategies. we are watching them in Ultra 3D/HD

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by 9ijaprince(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2014
well from what am observing N1000 may not really be the market price,looks like thats for the major distributors, maybe we should be looking at N1,300 or N1,400,

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Omimah: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2014
2015 things? Will you be surprised when PDP starts campaigning that it made the price of cement to drop? How come it is only Dangote, a man that got a GCON from this government that is doing this? Na where him dey buy him own limestone? In Port Harcourt and parts of the South South, where Eagle Cement is, no reduction. Na where Dangote dey buy him own limestone?

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by opiaoku: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2014
courage54:

If ur wife gives birth am sure u will still credit it to GEJ performance.

na good economy made the cement price fall posible so mr man its handiwork of gej's admin

so just go and die and stick with your poverty and debt infested party

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by opiaoku: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2014
ionsman:

You see how Low you are? I pity you

pity your useless debt infested party first also pity your harlot mother who fvcks any random dog just for fun
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by talktimi(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2014
Lets not simplify this development down to 2015 politics after all its only one cement company so far with this price slash. I believe this has more to do with business and frustrating the competition because if I remember correctly, there's a new FG policy on the use of cement for road construction which could be implemented by next year. Lets say Dangote is just preparing his nest ahead of time

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by ionsman: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:

pity your useless debt infested party first also pity your harlot mother who fvcks any random dog just for fun
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by brownlord: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Johnnyessence:
dangote too av joined politics not as business as usual but as political strategy.after d increment of cement before he know reduced d price Cos' people are not patronise his product again. I hope is not using this to enable Gej to campaign for us come January Cos' these are fg strategy to brief d public about our economy .PDP av loose this one again Cos' we d masses are more elaborate than d so called politician nothing can shift our stand Gej and his excos is disappointed in Feb 14 2015 polls.we are not bribe with rice,kerosene and money but will are moved by infrastructure development.

smh

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by opiaoku: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2014
ionsman:

Okay.

good boy

remember its gej till 2019

vote gej and be happy

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by jmaine: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2014
talktimi:
Lets not simplify this development down to 2015 politics after all its only one cement company so far with this price slash. I believe this has more to do with business and frustrating the competition because if I remember correctly, there's a new FG policy on the use of cement for road construction which could be implemented by next year. Lets say Dangote is just preparing his nest ahead of time

It's quite silly for people trying to politicize this development at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by ba7man(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2014
jmaine:

Never knew GEJ was the CEO of the Dangote group.
As if you don't know the symbiosis between the FG and Dangote group of companies.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by FolabiCash: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Call it Campaign strategy , whatever . This makes life easier for the masses. I mean , I can fucking buy a cement for 1K in this Nigeria ?? Runsss maaad!!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by jmaine: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2014
ba7man:
As if you don't know the symbiosis between the FG and Dangote group of companies.

I don't know, please educate me more on that.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by gbadexy(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
They want to push out competitors that can't cope with the price reduction after that, they would start increasing the price at will once assured of monopoly.
Although I've always maintained that cement shouldn't be more that N1000 per back seeing as he doesn't buy any raw material. All the materials; clay, gypsum and calcium carbonate are all gotten on the land and just heated, crushed, refined and packaged.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2014
good news

Photos from the star-studded premiere of AY's 30 Days in Atlanta wink
www.sdw3bsrwwmi

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Nice one .....it remains the building and construction regulation ,the funny thing is if its being properly regulated ,corrupt officials will milk on that

gbadexy:
They want to push out competitors that can't cope with the price reduction after that, they would start increasing the price at will once assured of monopoly.
Although I've always maintained that cement shouldn't be more that N1000 per back seeing as he doesn't buy any raw material. All the materials; clay, gypsum and calcium carbonate are all gotten on the land and just heated, crushed, refined and packaged.

Yea you're right ,it seems like a move towards monopoly,
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by AJOT99(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2014
I just hope its original cos cheap things in Naija are costly

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Superstar007(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2014
wow!! Make I do quick go buy land

Kindly Vote[url=nairaland.com/nabsprada]Nabsprada[/url] for miss Nairaland 2014. She really needs your support. Thanks as you do so
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by donigspain(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Johnnyessence:
dangote too av joined politics not as business as usual but as political strategy.after d increment of cement before he know reduced d price Cos' people are not patronise his product again. I hope is not using this to enable Gej to campaign for us come January Cos' these are fg strategy to brief d public about our economy .PDP av loose this one again Cos' we d masses are more elaborate than d so called politician nothing can shift our stand Gej and his excos is disappointed in Feb 14 2015 polls.we are not bribe with rice,kerosene and money but will are moved by infrastructure development.

[size=28pt]WHERE IS ANTIGBAGAUN?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by priscaoge(f): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2014
AJOT99:
I just hope its original cos cheap things in Naija are costly

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by zzybaby: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Alright
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2014
courage54:
Let me no when the price of land in banana island is #100,000 then I will buy the cement.
ESU AINI KOLE LO ng FA LESE yen!
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by 100Cents: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2014
The N1,000 and N1,150 price are exclusive of VAT..

Just creating problems for distributors when customers will approach them and start asking for new price..

Let them keep playing on public intelligence.

On Saturday, you guys kept twisting around while there weren't goods for buyers in shops..
Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by msmon(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2014
I won't believe until those road side seller sell at that price.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by blesoh(f): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2014
Great news.
Na to start house fast fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building / Eko Atlantic: A Look Nigeria's Most Expensive Place To Live / Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.