Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara (3114 Views)

Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara / Wabara: Why Are Igbo Forests Not For Tourism? / Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58am On Nov 03, 2014
THE Senate President during the tenure of former
President Olusegun Obasanjo, Senator Adolphus
Wabara, has described the former president as a
coward.
Wabara, in an interview with Sunday Tribune,
disclosed that though he gave it to Obasanjo that
he made him come to limelight in the nation’s
political space, the former Nigerian leader would
always use the backdoor to get at him (Wabara).
“I wasn’t a military man, but with due respect, I
see Obasanjo as a coward. He never for one day
approached me for an issue. He would always go
through my brother to get to me. Even when there
were issues on ground, he would never come
straight to me, but he would go through my
brother.
“I can remember several thorny issues that he
would never come straight on,” Wabara said https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=771189316276254&id=378378918890631&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6077289375919609594%3Amf_story_key.3624730257437963462&__tn__=%2As
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Johnnyessence(m): 2:59am On Nov 03, 2014
PDP politician are failing us every day.they will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:06am On Nov 03, 2014
who is his brother?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by onatisi(m): 3:16am On Nov 03, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
who is his brother?
thanks for this intelligent question. Most of these politicians take nigerians for fools .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:19am On Nov 03, 2014
Stuwwped man, so why don't you call him coward when you are the senate president? He would have dealt with you the way he did to Atiku and others

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Johnnyessence(m): 4:11am On Nov 03, 2014
baba obj will surely be recognized all over d world Cos' he's a complete gentle statesman.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by kettykin: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
Stuwwped man, so why don't you call him coward when you are the senate president? He would have dealt with you the way he did to Atiku and others
Now that both of them are out of power and office let obasanjo deal with him and not use or leverage on official power

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Lol...funny wabara. Was it not the same wabara that connived with Prof Fabian Osuji to steal 50million naira and OBJ singlehandedly impeached....I think Ribadu was the brother OBJ sent to him over those "thorny" issues..hahahah

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by aljharem(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2014
He is an APC man anyway. APC Consultant

A chieftain of the APC, Mr. Tinubu, after his session with Mr. Obasanjo, said he was there to discuss because “we cannot know it all.”
‪”We need to consult. Equally, we took an observation of his former boys, who are running for presidency in our party, and sought his opinion about them,” Mr. Tinubu said.
He, however, insisted that he would not disclose exactly what the meeting was about.
‪Asked to comment on Nigeria at 54, Mr. Tinubu described the country as an “invalid baby in the incubator.”
He called for a “common sense revolution.”
“With a common sense revolution to overhaul our security, the army will respect the people; with a common sense revolution in job creation, there will be better conditions of living for everybody,” he said. ‪”It is high time we take our country back from corruption and replace the clueless leaders with the purposeful, revolutionary leaders that will rehabilitate this country and fix everything back. It is a rescue mission; we must take our country back from mismanagement.”
He stated that Nigeria did not have good leaders. “They are clueless, while the followers appear sadistic. We like being punished,” he said.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by tomakint: 6:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Johnnyessence:
baba obj will surely be recognized all over d world Cos' he's a complete gentle statesman.
Really? grin grin you be original 'Johnny Just Come (JJC)' ......*seriously giggling @ 'he's a complete gentle statesman'!*

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Lordtrillion(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2014
lol
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
who is his brother?

His brother is Marc Wabara.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by spillyboy14: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by mazzi: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2014
tomakint:

Really? grin grin you be original 'Johnny Just Come (JJC)' ......*seriously giggling @ 'he's a complete gentle statesman'!*
lol,that guy na seriouse akamu.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Please let us be very careful by digging deep on the past of these men. Chief Adolphus Wabara was the disgraced Senate President that was indicted by the EFCC of receiving N50 Million from a also disgraced Education Minister Prof Fabian Osuji. He was impeached as SP and arrested by Ribadu. I don't knw what has become of the case but I so know that Ribadu instituted legal action against Wabara and Fabian Osuji.

If for anything, we should give it to Baba Obj that spares no one unlike the clown in power.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Johnnyessence(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2014
in sw people are voting for APC forget ooooooooooo d people's general is winning d war against clueless president we av .even baba obasanjo is not supporting Gej reelection bid Gej and his party will be disappointed this time just wait and see how it unfold.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by zlatansomto(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Its nothing new.. Ah mean everyone (both the living and the dead) knows that Yo-robber land is a nation of cowards .. Senator Adolphus Wabara is only reiterating the facts here.. That's all..
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by dotna(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2014
careful, because this Ex-General once fought on battle ground to pull one Nigeria together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by orimsamsam(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
zlatansomto:
Its nothing new.. Ah mean everyone (both the living and the dead) knows that Yo-robber land is a nation of cowards .. Senator Adolphus Wabara is only reiterating the facts here.. That's all..
. Anoda pathetic fool
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
@zlantansomto u are so stupid and stubborn to said Yoruba is coward what of ur looted and clueless leader that's running kindergarten government.u better call u self to order think before u type don't be dunce like ur leader gej be fair enough in ur statement okay nairaland forum is meant to express ur mind and ur opinion not displaying conflict between d good people of this country don't be brainwash by ur leader that's bribing u people with rice,palm oil,money and kerosene when d election is around d corner be ready this time no going back in our stand .Gej is voted out this time no matter d intimidation d police and other arm officials set aside for February election , their bid will be truncated don't abuse d Yoruba elite here we love every one not causing conflict at least d man that created m
nairaland forum is from south west we are good people we love our fellow human beings.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2014
Johnnyessence:
"will be'? He is already
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Ngwakwe: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Johnnyessence:

**** By your logic ****

PDP is bad and evil

To you, Olusegun Obasanjo is a model, great achiever and a statesman.

On the contrary, Goodluck Jonathan is the cause of Nigeria's underdevelopment and backwardness since 1914

Senator Nwagbara summarised OBJ as an astute ( selfish) politician contrary to the much touted patriotism he claims.

** This Children won't cease to amaze me, the same way they are trying to repackage Buhari will be the same for Obasanjo.

Most of you should just tell us you resent President Jonathan, his tribe, background and everything he represents and do well to stop bothering us with such words as incompetency, clueless or the likes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by free2ryhme: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2014
Johnnyessence:
THE Senate President during the tenure of former
President Olusegun Obasanjo, Senator Adolphus
Wabara, has described the former president as a
coward.
Wabara, in an interview with Sunday Tribune,
disclosed that though he gave it to Obasanjo that
he made him come to limelight in the nation’s
political space, the former Nigerian leader would
always use the backdoor to get at him (Wabara).
“I wasn’t a military man, but with due respect, I
see Obasanjo as a coward. He never for one day
approached me for an issue. He would always go
through my brother to get to me. Even when there
were issues on ground, he would never come
straight to me, but he would go through my
brother.
“I can remember several thorny issues that he
would never come straight on,” Wabara said https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=771189316276254&id=378378918890631&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6077289375919609594%3Amf_story_key.3624730257437963462&__tn__=%2As

Why would a sunday times interviewing be doing on facebook without a sunday times link? Just saying.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by zlatansomto(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2014
orimsamsam:
. Anoda pathetic fool
Yo-robber man, Cry mee a river..

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Johnnyessence:

Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by thunderrider: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2014
Interesting

any new thing?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
kettykin:

Now that both of them are out of power and office let obasanjo deal with him and not use or leverage on official power
Nobody went to consult Wabara for 2015 elections grin but PDP n APC did!!!! If OBJ asked for Wabara`s head in return for his support and endorsement of GEJ what do you think will happen?.........................

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters / The Real Reason Nigeria Should Delay Elections-Al Jazeera / Senator Akume Emerges Winner Of Benue Zone B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.