Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt (4068 Views)

MY WATCH: Secrets In OBJ New Book And More...A must read / Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara / Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by champredd(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2007
That is not disputable, with Osuji a whole Prof. carrying Ghana-must-go bags to distribute bribes. Shame on him. He's really full of shit.

Wabara the senate president also descending so low.

Both men are unsurprisingly Igbos. Igbos are the most corrupt in Nigeria, that should be made clear because they are also the most capitalistic set of people in Nigeria. That is why they go around looking for money rituals. I think it is really God's will that they have not have a real chance to rule Nigeria their govt would be the worst. They still need more training in governance and I hope they will learn soon.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by panalyst(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2007
I realised no one had honored your stupidity but i couldnt help it. Where are u from please? what part of the country?
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by champredd(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2007
panalyst:

I realised no one had honored your stupidity but i couldnt help it. Where are u from please? what part of the country?
I could accurately predict that u re from the south east f*#k u
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Adurangba(f): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2007
u r a duck.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by champredd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2007
Adura_ngba:

you're a duck.
Dont be an asshole. All this accusations of Hausa and Yoruba people being corrupt under OBJ is sickening and its time to point out that all parts of Naija play a part one way or another.
Another confirmation is the recent loss of the (Not so Super) Eagles. The NFA is corrupt and should be investigated and restructured. NFA is not run by a single person, it is run by a team of corrupt Nigerians from all part of the country.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by azorjiu(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2007
champredd:

That is not disputable, with Osuji a whole Prof. carrying Ghana-must-go bags to distribute bribes. Shame on him and his people. He's really full of shit.

Wabara the senate president also descending so low.

Both men are unsurprisingly Igbos. Igbos are the most corrupt in Nigeria, that should be made clear because they are also the most capitalistic set of people in Nigeria. That is why they go around looking for money rituals. I think it is really God's will that they have not have a real chance to rule Nigeria their govt would be the worst. They still need more training in governance and I hope they will learn soon.

You can't argue with ignorance. It's futile
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Adurangba(f): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2007
i still maintain u r a duck and a goose.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by McKren(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2007
Yes you are so right, Tafa Balogun, Sunday Afolabi, are all Igbos as well.
Guys come on blaim the Igbos for all our problems and Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by champredd(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2007
Adura_ngba:

i still maintain you're a duck and a goose.

You are a stupid goat who can't reason with intellectuals. ASSHOLE.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by LuUmBiOn2(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2007
One love keep us as one Nigeria.

One love
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by McKren(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

One love

How will you talk of one love when one ethnic group has decided to reap this Nation of all it has. Even Atiku Abubakar, Fasawe and all those who testified to have diverted PTDF funds are Igbos.
Abuse that tribe so that Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Adurangba(f): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2007
u r a next to nothing papilolo.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by champredd(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

One love
Thank you LuUmBiOn2. But let us assign blame to whoever blame is due and stop using tribalistic lines like Xtycod and the rest of his team.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by McKren(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2007
Which is absolutely right, lets assign the blame.

All the Generals that have ruled this country, IBBs and others who have turned world class billionaires while our country's economy is failing are all Igbos.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Arnold1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2007
EFCC Must Try Enugu Ex-Governor, Says Nnamani

http://www.independentngonline.com/?c=183&a=27679

Outgoing Senate President, Ken Nnamani, wants the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to prosecute immediate past Enugu State governor, Chimaroke Nnamani, for wanton looting of the state’s funds.

Speaking against the backdrop of the EFCC confiscation of 32 houses allegedly belonging to the former governor, Nnamani, described the era of the past administration in the state as one of impoverishment of the people.

He told Sunday Independent in an exclusive interview that the former governor, rather than improve the fortunes of the citizenry, impoverished them instead.

His words: "Enugu has never had it so bad. EFCC would be failing in its duty if it does not pursue the wanton looting of the treasury to a logical conclusion. They should pursue it. This legacy of looting cannot be commended. Let them stay and face the facts.

"If we are going to go by the reports in our newspapers and see the level of corruption in my state, a state that its one of the poorest states in the country, and yet all the money there is used either for publicity or a story and some people go there and say ‘Enugu is working.’

"Yes, it is true. Enugu is working, but it is working in some people’s private pockets, working in the establishment of private schools and private institutions. Yes, it must be working, but it is working in very few people’s pockets. Enugu is an example of a flag bearer for corruption in Nigeria.

"It is in the newspapers. You saw what was published in the newspapers last week, the number of houses confiscated by government. Yet people claimed they were not the owners. Now, who owns the buildings?"

He queried why the only thing the government did was to confiscate the buildings. "And many more are coming out. It is just a few that they have traced," he said, lamenting that from 1999 till the end of its tenure on May 29, the past administration could not award even one scholarship and had no clear policy on agriculture which you and I know would touch the lives of people.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Arnold1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2007
Igbo Are Their Own Enemies –Ugwuh

http://www.independentngonline.com/?c=181&a=27628

The theory of marginalisation of the Igbo in the scheme of things in the country, which has gained much ground in recent years, has failed to impress the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Imo State in the just concluded election, Charles Ugwuh.

He says to the contrary, the Igbo have been their own worst enemies.

Speaking to Sunday Independent in an exclusive interview at his Rokana Crescent residence in Owerri, Ugwuh argued that the Igbo in Nigeria are marginalising themselves and pulling themselves back.

In his words: "My answer to your question may shock you. The truth is that nobody is marginalizing the Igbo man; he is the one marginalizing himself. There is a saying here which is called PHD – Pull Him Down syndrome. It is among the Igbo. The Igbo don’t build their own people, they rather pull them down. That is one factor the second factor is greed and the third factor is selfishness.

I must be the only shining star or the only Iroko in the forest. So when the time comes to find a quality person, like a technocrat; we don’t project our own, we tear them down. So when the opportunities arise we cannot play. We don’t have the first eleven that can match the south west or the north east or the North West".

See the way the Hausa Fulani prepared their own people. There is a transition, if they offer me a minister I say no it is not me let Aminu go because Aminu is more competent, he has been to the university. But if it is here, what you here is no it is my son who must go, so this level of selfishness is what is killing the Igbo; they are the ones marginalizing themselves in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

We are talking about leadership, who is to produce the president; what home work have we done? What preparations have we set in motion? See the way Umar Yar’Adua emerged. The North in one voice said power must return to the north. They did not say it will go to Yar’Adua or Buhari. Power must return to the north and they blocked our ears with their insistence, and they pushed Obasanjo and Obasnjo afraid to displeased them began to look with a tooth comb and eventually he found the man with the right qualities and that man is Yar’Adua.

The North now said we would support him whether he has K leg or whatever he lacks we would make it up for him", he added.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Arnold1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2007
The Osu Caste System in Igboland: Discrimination Based on Descent

http://uk.geocities.com/internationaldalitsolidarity/cerd/dikeosu2002.html

The Osu, by definition, is a people sacrificed to the gods in Igbo community. And they assist the high priest of the traditional religion to serve the deities or the gods in their shrine. It is the belief of many Igbo traditionalists that the deities, which were (and are still) perceived in some quarters as being very powerful, would wreck havoc in the society, if they are not appeased.

In some special circumstances, those who hold the traditional beliefs of the Igbos could transform a Diala who committed certain atrocities against the land, into an Osu. This process involved intricate rituals (offering of libations and sacrificing animals to the earth goddess). Some of the ancestors of the present-day Osu people inherited their dehumanizing social status this way.

Because of many oral interpretations of the construct, the Osu has various definitions. It has been defined as a ‘cult slave,’ a living sacrifice,’ an ‘untouchable,’ ‘outcast,’ ‘owner’s cult,’ ‘a slave of the deity,’ and a ‘sacred and holy being.’ 3 These names mean the same: it is an abomination in the Igbo society for the Diala to marry Osu.

All human beings are created equal, but human experiences are heterogeneous. Some people have had it rough all their life on earth, while others do not have a lot to complain about. Naturally, life has the same meaning for everyone, but the Osu caste system in Igboland seems to have changed the meaning of life for a group of people branded Osu
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Arnold1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2007
Chuba Okadigbo, Ex-Igbo Senate President, Disgracefully Impeached out of office for Corruption

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/debates/african_debates/872475.stm

Nigeria's senate president, Chuba Okadigbo, has been impeached following a damning inquiry into corruption and mismanagement in the Upper House. Among other things, he was accused of spending $225,000 on garden furniture and having an excessive number of official vehicles - 32 in total.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2007
Bode George=Igbo
Sunday Afolabi who died of too much Id card money in his stomach =Igbo
Tafa Balogun=Igbo
Obasanjo= Igbo
Police thief Ehindero=Igbo
Oyewole Fasawe (PTDF)=Igbo
Ekiti gov Fayose =Igbo
Glo Chairman Adenuga on exile from EFCC=Igbo
Tinubu with 10 foreign accounts=Igbo
Akala and Adedibu=Igbo
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Arnold1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2007
Atleast an Igbo man has admitted himself that Igbos are their own worst enemies

Igbo Are Their Own Enemies –Ugwuh

http://www.independentngonline.com/?c=181&a=27628

The theory of marginalisation of the Igbo in the scheme of things in the country, which has gained much ground in recent years, has failed to impress the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Imo State in the just concluded election, Charles Ugwuh.

He says to the contrary, the Igbo have been their own worst enemies.

Speaking to Sunday Independent in an exclusive interview at his Rokana Crescent residence in Owerri, Ugwuh argued that the Igbo in Nigeria are marginalising themselves and pulling themselves back.

In his words: "My answer to your question may shock you. The truth is that nobody is marginalizing the Igbo man; he is the one marginalizing himself. There is a saying here which is called PHD – Pull Him Down syndrome. It is among the Igbo. The Igbo don’t build their own people, they rather pull them down. That is one factor the second factor is greed and the third factor is selfishness.

I must be the only shining star or the only Iroko in the forest. So when the time comes to find a quality person, like a technocrat; we don’t project our own, we tear them down. So when the opportunities arise we cannot play. We don’t have the first eleven that can match the south west or the north east or the North West".

See the way the Hausa Fulani prepared their own people. There is a transition, if they offer me a minister I say no it is not me let Aminu go because Aminu is more competent, he has been to the university. But if it is here, what you here is no it is my son who must go, so this level of selfishness is what is killing the Igbo; they are the ones marginalizing themselves in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

We are talking about leadership, who is to produce the president; what home work have we done? What preparations have we set in motion? See the way Umar Yar’Adua emerged. The North in one voice said power must return to the north. They did not say it will go to Yar’Adua or Buhari. Power must return to the north and they blocked our ears with their insistence, and they pushed Obasanjo and Obasnjo afraid to displeased them began to look with a tooth comb and eventually he found the man with the right qualities and that man is Yar’Adua.

The North now said we would support him whether he has K leg or whatever he lacks we would make it up for him", he added.

Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2007
Oyo police spoil fun for Yoruba car thieves - Recover 30 master keys from suspects
Rotimi Omole

http://www.tribune.com.ng/03062007/crime1.html
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Arnold1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2007
An igbo man has said himself that igbos are their own worst enemies.

Greed and Selfishness is holding them back.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2007
Are the Yoruba not greedy.? Perhaps Akala and Adedibu were examples of how not to be greedy. Obasanjo and Tafa were too?

We Igbos can self-examine but Yorubas cannot. Has anyone read where Yorubas criticise themselves? If they were good how come they still kill people to bury their Obas?
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2007
Arnold1,

For your info, the new IG is also Igbo from Rivers State. Fool.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Arnold1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2007
;d
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by Arnold1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2007
when the okija shrine was exposed to the world, igbos were quick to blame others for trying to depict them in bad light !
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2007
Can the Yoruba fight? During june 12, they died like chickens and some of them ran into exile. You can't give Igbo shit and get away, but Yoruba take all sorts of shit because they are cowards. Even Diya and Adisa had to kneel down for Mustafa, a much junior officer. When IBB introduced Nigeria into OIC, what did Ukiwe, the then deputy do? He resigned. That is Igbo for you.
Re: Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt by docokwy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2007
Disaster! Yoruba still bury Obas with human heads. These are shameful times for this equally shameful race

PM NEWS

Head Hunters On The Loose At Meiran

By Kazeem Ugbodaga & Paul Dada

Ritualists are now on the prowl at Meiran area of Lagos following the death of the Akarakiri I of Meiran, Oba Babatunde Oriola on Monday. P.M.NEWS gathered that at about 6:00 a.m. yesterday, traditionalists from the deceased Oba’s palace went round Meiran warning residents to stay indoors from 9.00 p.m. for a period of seven days.

Many shops in Meiran area were shut very early in the morning as instructed by the spiritualists in the Oba’s palace, while the ever busy area was deserted. An unconfirmed report had it that the ritualists were desperately hunting for seven people whose heads would be severed to perform the burial rights of the late king. Because of the curfew placed by the traditionalists, some panic-stricken families quickly called their loved ones to come home early from work to avoid being victims of the ritualists.

The spiritualists in the Oba’s palace told P.M.NEWS that since the warning had gone round for residents to stay indoors, anybody caught could be used to appease the gods. P.M.NEWS also learnt that street urchins, popularly known as area boys had capitalised on the tense situation to harass traders. A trader in the area said their businesses were disrupted in the early hours of the day when the traditionalists threatened them to close shops in reverence to the deceased Oba.

However, a police source in the area told P.M.NEWS that the police were solidly on ground to protect lives and properties, adding that adequate security would be provided for those who might close late from work. He said that such primitive and babaric act of killing people to perform rituals for a late king cannot be condoned in the 21st century. Our source added that all rituals to be observed in respect of the Oba’s death should be restricted to the palace, adding that there was no cause for alarm because there is peace in the area.
At the Meiran police station, police officers were busy discussing the curfew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Set To Ban Okada Riders!. / Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview / Abia Gov's Son, Chinedu Beaten To Coma By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.