Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. (10156 Views)

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
whitecat2:
Your mother!
Well,you can continuously display your bad home training ,but I'll be the last person to abuse a woman that doesn't even know that nairaland exists.

This will be the last mention I'll give to you to relish on - So,read it well and enjoy because you won't get any from me.

8 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nairalanders please! How can I close this thread See as them dey abuse each other mamas!!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Kelvin0(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is there any need for this..
whitecat2:
Your mother!
Give me a call too, bittcchh!
whitecat2:
Your mother!
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:
Well,you can continuously display your bad home training ,but I'll be the last person to abuse a woman that doesn't even know that nairaland exists.

This will be the last mention I'll give to you to relish on - So,read it well and enjoy because you won't any from me.
Chaaai see maturity! I love this,TruckPusher. This your moniker no ni inkan sha.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:
Nairalanders please! How can I close this thread See as them dey abuse each other mamas!!
Ayamlaykorn
Don't close it - In thought you're enjoying what your friend is doing?. grin
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by thewarrior72: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin grin grin REST IN PEACE barcanista cheesy cheesy, I never know you will not be alive to see as 2015 election unfold......sobbing wink wink

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by whitecat2: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Haha! Forming superman for barcanistan right? This catwoman back down to NO ONE!!!
Truckpusher:

This will be the last mention I'll give to you to relish on - So,read it well and enjoy because you won't any from me.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Chaaai see maturity! I love this,TruckPusher. This your moniker no ni inkan sha.
Ayamlaykorn
Oh! You expected me to validate a lowlifer that can't look into my eyes and call me names?

He/she is not getting it........Not here and not now.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
As progressives n patriots we have faced deliberate attempt or action to silence our opinion n voice on NL
TAN=Thieves ass of Nig
Have helped destroy NL along side the clear show of support. Towards PDP by those who call d shots here
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:
Don't close it - In thought you're enjoying what your friend is doing?. grin
Yeee! That cat is not my friend oooo. I have never even seen the moniker before o!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
whitecat2:
Haha! Forming superman for barcanistan right? This catwoman back down to NO ONE!!!
child. That's what you are.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Yeee! That cat is not my friend oooo. I have never even seen the moniker before o!
Ayamlaykorn
Whatever ,it doesn't matter. cheesy
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by whitecat2: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
I wanted to post once but for some reason he tripled. He said sonline is behaving like animal, and I figured who that could be.
Kelvin0:
Is there any need for this..
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Lordlexyy: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's not a threat,it is clearly the reality that an average Nigerian would never believe until it hit them in the face.
It's possible you are privy of a potential hit that we don't know. For all i care, the guy remains a hero exposing the rot and long age decay of the ruling party with all it lies and deceits. To hell with what anyone thinks/feels. If you think you can scare him off from delivering the truth, my friend Truck pusher, your nightmare just got started.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
hehehehehehe, Mr Laykorn waris dis?
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lordlexyy:
It's possible you are privy of a potential hit that we don't know. For all i care, the guy remains a hero exposing the rot and long age decay of the ruling party with all it lies and deceits. To hell with what anyone thinks/feels. If you think you can scare him off from delivering the truth, my friend Truck pusher, your nightmare just got started.
I hope that after the elections has come and gone that you guys would still be making friends?

You folks behave as if your entire life depended on this election.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by whitecat2: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Keep blowing hot hair!
Truckpusher:
Oh! You expected me to validate a lowlifer that can't look into my eyes and call me names?

He/she is not getting it........Not here and not now.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
thewarrior72:
grin grin grin REST IN PEACE barcanista cheesy cheesy, I never know you will not be alive to see as 2015 election unfold......sobbing wink wink
Are you saTAN?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by whitecat2: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ok grandpa, now get lost!
menabadoo:
child. That's what you are.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehehehe, Mr Laykorn waris dis?
Ewuu,my sister. Isssss noh ma fault ooo!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by gratiaeo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
RIP to the dead. Nawaoo this op self I think say Barcanista don kpai
Anyway sha.. Onwu ya na ndu ya bu ofu ihe

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Saheed9: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
I think say he don die ni sha
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
whitecat2:
Ok grandpa, now get lost!
Bros,you never reach 10 days for Nairaland you done become another thing. Wonders shall never end.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
gratiaeo:
Saheed9:
I think say he don die ni sha
gratiaeo:
CHISOSU see me see trouble,na play me just dey play na. *sobs*
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Arysexy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Eya, Barcanista died and I didn't know, when is his burial? Will Buhari attend?

RIP from a proud TANoid cool
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by overhypedsteve(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:
I rushed in here thinking that Barcanista has died.

Well you don't insult the owner of NL and go free.

I expect Seun to ban him. Because if he doesn't it will be taken as a sign of weakness. And other APC members would take the cue from him. Law and order must be maintained of NL. YOU DON'T GO OUT ON YOUR WAY TO INSULT FOLKS AROUND HERE,JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING YOUR CLUELESS APC AND...PDP.
i don't know how you managed to remain neutral in Nigeria. Its either you are poorly politically socialized or you re just a Good citizen of the Federal republic.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
smh when I saw the title I be think say the guy don delete (die) only to find out he have confrontation with Seun and may leave anyway if he leaves goodbye if he likes let him remain na him business wether he leaves and stay it will not change anything BTW if he leave he will still come back like sexkills
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
overhypedsteve:
i don't know how you managed to remain neutral in Nigeria. Its either you are poorly politically socialized or you re just a Good citizen of the Federal republic.
What good is there in being neutral?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Salex007(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
I think we A.P.C fans should go and create our website too cus this is getting out of control

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
overhypedsteve:
hmm...I'ld say a good citizen of the Federal republic. smiley
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Salex007:
I think we A.P.C fans should go and create our website too cus this is getting out of control
tongue shoo! What are you waiting for? cheesy
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by LFJ: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:
I rushed in here thinking that Barcanista has died.

Well you don't insult the owner of NL and go free.

I expect Seun to ban him. Because if he doesn't it will be taken as a sign of weakness. And other APC members would take the cue from him. Law and order must be maintained of NL. YOU DON'T GO OUT ON YOUR WAY TO INSULT FOLKS AROUND HERE,JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING YOUR CLUELESS APC AND...PDP.

Ban him will expose Seun to more attack and annoyed many ppl. Seun as owner of Nairaland is expected to remain invisible on Nairaland. He can come like every other ppl and make his contribution like every other person. If you come to Nairaland as the owner of Nairaland to make contribution, you shd not feel aggrieve if your contribution provoke somebody and you are treated like anybody.
I hope Seun will be more mature as the owner of Nairaland and not bring Nigeria mentality into his biz (I want them to know that the owner is talking) this is you biz, pls separate your person from your biz.

To Bacanister, you are a man of wisdom. Pls regardless of the situation never be tempted to go along this line. Remain focus and pass your message without attack. I have no doubt that Seun may be attacking you here the same way he attacks GMB but in his heart u are one of d ppl promoting his biz because the goodwill of Nairaland depends on the information and the quality of debate we offer here.

Pls SEUN don't ban this guy, like Buhari, he already have his own followers on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Fayemi Slams N3bn Libel Suit On Fayose’s Aides Lare / FG Won’t Provide Updates On Buhari’s Health, Treatment – Punch / Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.