Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. (10161 Views)

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
musaibnabdul:
Tandoids already celebrating. They thought barcanista has been banned.
TANdoids don't read more than the subject of posts. They didn't read up tp the point I said NB.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lordlexyy:
It's possible you are privy of a potential hit that we don't know. For all i care, the guy remains a hero exposing the rot and long age decay of the ruling party with all it lies and deceits. To hell with what anyone thinks/feels. If you think you can scare him off from delivering the truth, my friend Truck pusher, your nightmare just got started.
God bless you, imagine the threat.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

God bless you, imagine the threat.
By your signatures we shall know you. It is well wth you...#TeamBuhari
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

By your signatures we shall know you. It is well wth you...#TeamBuhari
Ayamlaykorn
Thanks
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

What good is there in being neutral?
Ayamlaykorn
shatterp! Who ask you?

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by tallfish145(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is barcanista a name?

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by hazyfm: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
tallfish145:
Is barcanista a name?

USE YOUR GOOGLE..... IT'S FREE
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Demdem(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:
On behalf of all those who sincerely want a change for this nation. On behalf of those of us who are really good people of this great nation,stalwarts of the great General Muhammadu Buhari,we say a sad goodbye to barcanista. He has been a hero here on NL. We wish you barcanista a life full of happiness.
This is what barcanista told seeun today:" barcanista:
you are a shameless dolt and an embarrassment
to users of this forum. You call the content of this
thread lies when you have no clue of your
country. Seun, you should hide your head in
shame.
Keep reasoning like your dog"

*sobs*
We will indeed miss you barcanista.
Ayamlaykorn
NB: Barcanista hasn't been banned. But we know that no one says our admin reasons like a dog and goes unpunished.

Where is the link to the thread? Let demdem add his quota.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
overhypedsteve:
shatterp! Who ask you?
Sorry ooo
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
tallfish145:
Is barcanista a name?
Are you a newbie in Politics sir? Abi ewo ni ibeere?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Mogidi: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Demdem:

Where is the link to the thread? Let demdem add his quota.

Bros did you see the movie "Dumb and dumber"?
Deem deem still finding it impossible to navigate Nairaland after all these years.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros did you see the movie "Dumb and dumber"?
Deem deem still finding it impossible to navigate Nairaland after all these years.
You're on my thread again. You went to school long enough to type things like this anyway. I hope you read the full post today.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by tonte(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
so becoming a part of politics is being on every political thread on Nairaland??

laykorn:

Who told you bacanista has gone?? We are just saying a goodbye in case he goes.
And,my mission here originally hadn't anything to do with politics,but along the line I couldn't bear the hullabaloo anymore. And if we don't become a part of it,we won't be able to change it.

Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
tonte:
so becoming a part of politics is being on every political thread on Nairaland??

Where has this sir seen me before?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
From my knowledge of Seuun, he is too professionally detached to be seen to be being vindictive.
You do not build such a great forum by being being petty and thin skinned.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Freest(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
viczing:

What is barcanista
You school in france
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
GenBuhari:
From my knowledge of Seun, he is too professionally detached to be seen to be being vindictive.
You do not build such a great forum by being being petty and thin skinned.
Please stop mentioning oga.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Freest:

You school in france
Why is it always France?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by idu1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
whitecat2:
Your mother!

Give me a call too, bittcchh!
Are u crazy?
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
got ya! but you copied again by quoting me grin edit his name in the quote and I would do same in my post
laykorn:

Please stop mentioning oga.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by focus7: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Bruv,you're speaking from your own perspective alone,I didn't come here to have fun!!
if u are not here for fun then are u here for a fight beside why should barcanista be ban or does it mean Seun is has turn to the almighty God that can no longer be addressed though I don't support him or anyone being insulted.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
focus7:
if u are not here for fun then are u here for a fight beside why should barcanista be ban or does it mean Seun is has turn to the almighty God that can no longer be addressed though I don't support him or anyone being insulted.
No,I actually came in here to become a better poet.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by viczing(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Freest:

You school in france

No 4 naija grin
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
viczing:

No 4 naija grin
Your signature looks like a painting by a chicken.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hail to BACANISTA, a true nigerian with a heart of LION.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Hail to BACANISTA, a true nigerian with a heart of LION.
You are mouthed my brother.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by BRAV0O(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
@Barcanista ; see.. me think you should be able to humble your self enough to apologize to seun if what the op and the rest of saTanoises accuse you of are true , my brother never let em get the best of you , liv dem with their wahaala and never giv up with ur fighting for freedom , I believe seun will understand then the both parties should move on! No retreat no surrender we want change in this country as long as pdp will never cease to hold us for ransom of many billions we never know it where about , they should all get prepare to liv aso villa for us come 2015 cus enough is enough!

@mr. Seun pls I beg on behalf of barcanista ' pardon him , if people like him av being executed just any how from the past , we won't have biin free today , b'lev me brother , sh!!t happened
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by viczing(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Your signature looks like a painting by a chicken.
Ayamlaykorn

That's why its a signature, grin
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by AbuMikey(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:
I rushed in here thinking that Barcanista has died.

Well you don't insult the owner of NL and go free.

I'm highly disappointed!

Respect just crashed into rubbles.

I expect Seun to ban him. Because if he doesn't it will be taken as a sign of weakness. And other APC members would take the cue from him. Law and order must be maintained of NL. YOU DON'T GO OUT ON YOUR WAY TO INSULT FOLKS AROUND HERE,JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING YOUR CLUELESS APC AND...PDP.

Bro, this line or reasoning is so Childish and Myopic.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:
I rushed in here thinking that Barcanista has died.

Well you don't insult the owner of NL and go free.

I expect Seun to ban him. Because if he doesn't it will be taken as a sign of weakness. And other APC members would take the cue from him. Law and order must be maintained of NL. YOU DON'T GO OUT ON YOUR WAY TO INSULT FOLKS AROUND HERE,JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING YOUR CLUELESS APC AND...PDP.
Demdem,do the needful!

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by cirmuell(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Retards.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
viczing:

That's why its a signature, grin
You seem smart. Just that,you are a TANoid!
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Barewa College: The Secondary School That Has Produced 5 Nigerian Presidents! / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / 61 Political Parties Reject Inec’s Draft Guidelines For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.