Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty (29768 Views)

Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty / Should FG Grant Boko-Haram Amnesty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by gists: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
aguiyi:

how convenient is it for you to insult at will rather than present a counter argument, shame

all the people clamoring for the armnesty are supporters of APC, even though some were from PDP, they ran because Jonathan refused to let them have it as usual.

you see now that APC want to Islamise Nigeria because thats what boko haram also want. that's why they dared to present a Muslim Muslim ticket.

you may need to know that sharia and mosque is in the constitution but no Christianity or church. its a battle that started a very long time ago, wake up.

stop fighting a course you barely understand

you are just been used to push an idea you know little or nothing about, you really need to sleep over some coincidence if you have time

F00l and it is the APC that was formed less than 2 years ago that expunged church from the bible- right? The more you play this religion card the more disadvantaged you put gej grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by ikweremilitant: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ikengawo:
[size=15pt]List of Individuals Who Requested Amnesty for Boko Haram[/size]

Governor Rabui Kwankwaso
http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/jonathan-must-grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-members-says-kwankwaso/

Former Gov. Bola Tinubu
http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-backs-amnesty-for-boko-haram/

Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III
http://breakingnaijanews./2013/04/12/boko-haram-amnesty-emirs-insist-deal-must-go-on-despite-amnesty-rejection-by-boko-haram/

Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu
http://breakingnaijanews./2013/04/12/boko-haram-amnesty-emirs-insist-deal-must-go-on-despite-amnesty-rejection-by-boko-haram/

Arewa Consultative Forum

ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku
http://www.naijapundit.com/news/if-i-was-president-i-would-grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-atiku

Former Military President Muhammedu Buhari
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/buhari-backs-amnesty-for-boko-haram/

Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=22761

Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai
http://dailypost.ng/2013/03/12/fg-should-grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-militants-el-rufai/

Impeached Governor Nyako
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/113201/1/embrace-amnesty-nyako-pleads-with-boko-haram.html

Governor Sule Lamido
http://www.frontiersnews.com/index.php/news/3426-amnesty-for-boko-haram-wisdom-has-prevail-lamido-shema

Governor Ibrahim Shema
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=boko+haram+amnesty++Lamido
na d same peple na.

4 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by ikweremilitant: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Omexonomy:
ur list is not complete where are the names of BH spokepersons on nairaland? Gbawe, koboko69 cramjones, egift, omenka, obiagelli, berem, and the rest of the cyber rodents who are fond of jubilating whenever BH strikes
you are corect mate.d bunch of never do wells opinion are not important.

4 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by omenka(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
aguiyi:

how convenient is it for you to insult at will rather than present a counter argument, shame

all the people clamoring for the armnesty are supporters of APC, even though some were from PDP, they ran because Jonathan refused to let them have it as usual.

you see now that APC want to Islamise Nigeria because thats what boko haram also want. that's why they dared to present a Muslim Muslim ticket.

you may need to know that sharia and mosque is in the constitution but no Christianity or church. its a battle that started a very long time ago, wake up.

you are just been used to push an idea you know little or nothing about, you really need to sleep over some coincidence if you have time
As much as I hardly respond to all these "want to islamise Nigeria" crap, PLEASE, IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER GOD YOU WORSHIP, SHOW ME THE PART OF THE CONSTITUTION THAT MENTIONED THE BOLDED.

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by omenka(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
aguiyi:

And while I await your response to the above post, I wanna make a passionate appeal: whenever you want to talk about religion in the politics board especially as regards people wanting to islamise the country, keep me out of it. It disgusts me.

When jonathan jumps from one church to another, from one country to another, kneeling and genuflecting before some so called men of God, no one raises any eye brow. No one says he wants to christianise Nigeria. When Jonathan attended a meeting of OIC, no one said anything. When he renewed our membership of OIC, again, no one said anything!! Why then are you people making all these noise

I find this kind of politicking very irritating, and would really be grateful if you and your kind kept my name out of it.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:
Some hard questions for the Jonathanians!

1. Who is to gain politically if the entire North-West is ravaged, and declared insecure for voting? Who really gains politically?

the northern Elites who always want to play the victim card or get violent when ignored

2. Why did the late Azazi claim that PDP was behind Boko Haram? And why did his Helicopter crash mysteriously?

[b]PDP split-ed months later with some notable members joining APC, the islamic party
sad

3. Why is the President romancing Ali Madu Sherrif? Why has there been no formal investigation launched since the Australian who accused Ali Madu Sherrif of funding Boko Haram spoke out?

because his claims were baseless so much so that even the western interests ignored him

4. Despite the killings, bombing and kidnappings, why haven't the Federal Government done anything to Senator Ndume? Why is he still holding a position at the senate, despite the overwhelming evidence? If I may add, why is he being tried secretly?

the people of his constituency are in a better position to recall him to distance themselves from been seen as sympathetic to boko haram, the secret trial to to protect the identity of witness

5. Where is the John guy that DSS caught trying to blow up radio house 2 years ago. He said he worked for the DSS, why haven't we heard anythinng about him since then?

he is in detention, if you want info on him, apply to the DSS

6. Why is Orisejiafor involved arms smuggling?

he is not the one managing the aircraft even though he is the owner abi them go arrest landlord wen no dey live for same compound because say tenant keep gun for house

7. Why did the Federal Government debunk claims that girls were kidnapped?

because it is a sham till date or cant you see increased bombing since GEJ picked form for re-run, its all politics

8. Why is the United States not sharing intelligence with the Nigerian Government?

because they dont have any,na mouth them dey, they all became quiet when they got here to see that its politics at a different level

9. Why did Boko Haram try to kill General Mohammadu Buhari?

he was looking for public sympathy cheesy cheesy cheesy, he was so rejected he had to take bank loan to by form

10. Why did the Federal Government lie about negotiating the release of the girls with Boko Haram, when in actual fact, only today, Shekau stated clearly that the girls were married off and no talks went on?

the govt spoke with the group that presented itself for talks and will continue to do so till tangible result is achieved

11. Why Borno? Could their be any links to the rich uranium deposits and oil discovered in Borno? Could it be that there are covert foreigners involved without any control of the Federal Government? Could it be that they are using the violent political rift to perpetuate their own evil?

the northern elders should answer that, this kind of madness can not survive 1 year in another region, the youth would resist it with their last blood

12. Why has the Federal government failed to win the war against an ill-trained army of not more than 10,000, despite having an army, airforce and navy numbering over 100,000 with fighter jets and high grade military hardware?

because it is not a conventional war

13. Why are the army chiefs all fat? grin grin grin

somebody must not look malnourished to be seen as prudent, if you have a case against them , go to court, you are a Nigerian with rights

14. How did Ihejirika have accounts with ten of millions of dollars? What was his salary as a chief of army staff?

do you have any proof, abi na hear say you wan start ?,Army generals.cheifs world over are not paupers except you want to show me one

15. Why is Jonathan wanting to collect a $1billion loan when our defense spending during the period Boko Haram murdered the most hit $8billion?

do you know the parameters that resulted to the billions you quoted, the loan is not in form of cash advances

16. Why are APC members labelled as Boko Haram sponsors? We are the opposotion, wouldn't the government score a huge political point and turn the public and the world against us if they can provide some evidence to their claim?

they are called supporters also just like you are defending their actions and positions on this forum, you are also a supporter

17. Back to Ali Madou Sherrif, why did he move on to join the PDP? Is he trying to escape from something? Recall, we had a party meeting while he was still in our party, and Bola Tinubu told him speficially that we had all the evidence on him as one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

if the main opposition party have such a proof and can not go to court to demand justice then it better not be in existence as an opposition party

18. Did $20 billion get missing? Would Sanusi Lamido Sanusi make such grave allegation against a whole president? If it did get missing? Where is money, who and who has spent it? That is a lot of money!

even sanusi has gone to beg twice for reconciliation while you and your likes are still here lamenting

19. Why has president Jonathan failed to fish out those he said where Boko Haram members in his government?

because they will serve as distractions to his transformation agenda

20. Finally, why the president's men pressure Henry Okah to blame the very first bombing in Nigeria in 2010 on Northern elites? Why did the President refute MEND's claim of bombing, whilst pressuring Henry Okah through Oroto Douglas (presidential aide) to deny the bombing and blame it on Northerners? [/b]

okah has been convicted in south africa or you want to also claim we manipulated their judicial system and the world kept quiet?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
As much as I hardly respond to all these "want to islamise Nigeria" crap, PLEASE, IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER GOD YOU WORSHIP, SHOW ME THE PART OF THE CONSTITUTION THAT MENTIONED THE BOLDED.

you truly do not know much about what you are defending

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#ShariaCourtOfAppealOfFCTAbuja

8 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by MeAboki(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan offers Boko Haram Amnesty.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-declares-amnesty-for-boko-haram-members-minister/

Fools, suck on that.
Goodnight.

Let them also add the following to the list:
Bishop Kukah
https://www.nairaland.com/1242228/bishop-kukah-calls-amnesty-boko

Rev Jesse Jackson

https://www.nairaland.com/1295717/jesse-jackson-backs-amnesty-boko-haram

Also the NEW York Times

Judging by the logic (of several silly posters) maybe Rev Kukah and Jesse Jackson are also members of APC and/or sponsors of Boko Haram.

Quite on the contrary, the benefit of hindsight is actually exonerating the proponents of amnesty; because as we are all witnessing now, brute force has done nothing to quell the uprising; rather Boko Haram seems to be getting stronger, conquering increasing Nigerian territories; while our soldiers are succumbing to cowardice.

Common sense would tell you that brute force had never worked against urban guerrilla tactics as being employed by Boko Haram as opposed to all out conventional war where the war front(s) are clearly defined and the enemy visible and distinguishable.
Instead, Boko Haram make lightening strikes, quickly withdraws and blends into the indigenous population; therefore making finding and fighting them very difficult for our soldiers.
The longer this war of attrition goes on the more it impacts negatively on morale, as we are witnessing now with many reports of our military turning yellow and running away - in the process abandoning precious
weaponry into enemy hands.

The best approach is to weaken the ranks of the enemy by giving those among them willing to give up their arms and struggle a way out, through the offer of amnesty.
Government can subsequently then concentrate its resources to fight the remaining die-hard ones, who by now must have been reduced in number and therefore with much better odds of defeating them.

Note: Amnesty does not equate to an automatic support for Boko Haram but it is an alternative solution to brute force - which has so far not proven effective; so please do not allow hate to cloud your reasoning - think before you type.

7 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
And while I await your response to the above post, I wanna make a passionate appeal: whenever you want to talk about religion in the politics board especially as regards people wanting to islamise the country, keep me out of it. It disgusts me.

When jonathan jumps from one church to another, from one country to another, kneeling and genuflecting before some so called men of God, no one raises any eye brow. No one says he wants to christianise Nigeria. When Jonathan attended a meeting of OIC, no one said anything. When he renewed our membership of OIC, again, no one said anything!! Why then are you people making all these noise

I find this kind of politicking very irritating, and would really be grateful if you and your kind kept my name out of it.

Thank you.

when ignorance meets arrogance, this is the kind of lines you will hear

8 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by NewNigeriaMind: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
pdp is the problem with Nigeria.

It is like listening to better advise is foreign to these morons.

@op please is it not the same amnesty Jonathan is begging them with now. if Jonathan has listened when the initial advise of amnesty was pushed forward shekau and the die hard fundamentalist would have lost more men than they could gain because the foot soldiers would see that as a way out.

but now it is too late. they are bold now and well funded by pdp. nothing jonathan can do about it. offer of amnesty by jonathan is too late now.

it appears what Buhari saw while seating is what Jonathan has to climb an iroko tree to see.

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by omenka(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
aguiyi:

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#ShariaCourtOfAppealOfFCTAbuja

Thanks. And was this section not included under Obasanjo after granting the desires of the people of Zamfara in 2001/2002?? Was Obasanjo on a mission to "Islamise" the country

I don't know what you mean by "what you are defending", but in case you need some heads up, I'm totally averse to religious politicking and scaremongering as practised by jonathan and his minions. It is too volatile a brand I wouldn't like to see it thrive in this country.

Why didn't any of these discussions arise under the regimes that preceded Jonathan's Aren't we supposed to be discussing issues relating to economics and security given that they are the core issues that effect everyone right to the foetus in our mothers' and sisters' wombs?? Why the fixation on religion??

Keep me out of such discussions. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by omenka(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
aguiyi:

when ignorance meets arrogance, this is they kind of lines you will hear
K. Thanks.
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by eunisam: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
All those demanding amnesty for boko haram are conceivably part and parcel of boko haram.

6 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by brownlord: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Omexonomy:
ur list is not complete where are the names of BH spokepersons on nairaland? Gbawe, koboko69 cramjones, egift, omenka, obiagelli, berem, and the rest of the cyber rodents who are fond of jubilating whenever BH strikes

Even your list is not complete, i can't find banicansta and djfathy

8 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by gists: 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
MeAboki:

Let them also add the following to the list:
Bishop Kukah
https://www.nairaland.com/1242228/bishop-kukah-calls-amnesty-boko

Rev Jesse Jackson

https://www.nairaland.com/1295717/jesse-jackson-backs-amnesty-boko-haram

Also the NEW York Times

Judging by the logic (of several silly posters) maybe Rev Kukah and Jesse Jackson are also members of APC and/or sponsors of Boko Haram.

Quite on the contrary, the benefit of hindsight is actually exonerating the proponents of amnesty; because as we are all witnessing now, brute force has done nothing to quell the uprising; rather Boko Haram seems to be getting stronger, conquering increasing Nigerian territories; while our soldiers are succumbing to cowardice.

Common sense would tell you that brute force had never worked against urban guerrilla tactics as being employed by Boko Haram as opposed to all out conventional war where the war front(s) are clearly defined and the enemy visible and distinguishable.
Instead, Boko Haram make lightening strikes, quickly withdraws and blends into the indigenous population; therefore making finding and fighting them very difficult for our soldiers.
The longer this war of attrition goes on the more it impacts negatively on morale, as we are witnessing now with many reports of our military turning yellow and running away - in the process abandoning precious
weaponry into enemy hands.

The best approach is to weaken the ranks of the enemy by giving those among them willing to give up their arms and struggle a way out, through the offer of amnesty.
Government can subsequently then concentrate its resources to fight the remaining die-hard ones, who by now must have been reduced in number and therefore with much better odds of defeating them.

Note: Amnesty does not equate to an automatic support for Boko Haram but it is an alternative solution to brute force - which has so far not proven effective; so please do not allow hate to cloud your reasoning - think before you type.

My brother, much as there is a lot of sense in your post, I still have a little reservation. For how long are we going to be pardoning criminals in this country? I am a Yoruba man, are you saying if tomorrow some deranged OPC members starts killing people in Ogun, Oyo and other SW states, then FG should also grant them amnesty? We should be very careful about the kind of precedence we set.

Why is Ndume being tried in secrete? Why did Sherif run back to PDP if not for protection from investigation. Gov. Amaechi said BH is shooting because someone is paying (for the firearms and logistics), why has there not been any high profile arrest. Why has there not been any arrest in CBN as Davis indicted a top CBN staff (even if it is Sanusi)? It is not rocket science, war is EXPENSIVE. So, just cutting the source of funds to a terrorist group, and in most cases such groups die a natural death over time. Why has there not been a high profile arrest - even if it means witch-hunting the opposition as long as gej security chieves are sure such persons are behind BH? Except you are telling me, there is no APC member funding BH.

So the only reason I can think of why some people are asking for amnesty is just because they know we have an inept government that cannot discharge its most basic function - security. Maybe there theory is: if you don't ask for amnesty, this carnage may probably continue and its the innocent ones that suffers. Imagine the situation of the parents of the Chibok girls.

Another question I have been asking and its good to know Cramejones has asked a similar question in his list of top 20 questions: 12. Why has the Federal government failed to win the war against an ill-trained army of not more than 10,000, despite having an army, airforce and navy numbering over 100,000 with fighter jets and high grade military hardware? Even when we have a south easterner as the COAS.

I am a Muslim, but there is no where in our religion where you are asked to marry girls off without their parents consent. There is no religion on this planet that I know of that asks you to kill innocent secondary school boys in there dormitories while sleeping. Shecow Shekau cannot stand in front of any muslim community and expect accolades.

This is why some of us will not ask for amnesty, but we ask for justice. Justice on those providing the funds - without which BH will be history. And also some form of economic empowerment. I am not talking about the type of celebrity status that the Niger Delta militants have been elevated to, but a general economic empowerment for the readily available recruits into BH foot soldiers. If a man knows he can make a decent living without comitting suicide by joining a war he is bound to lose, he certainly will think twice before enlisting to join BH.

8 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Descartes: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ikengawo:

Governor Rabui Kwankwaso
http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/jonathan-must-grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-members-says-kwankwaso/

Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

Arewa Consultative Forum

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/if-i-was-president-i-would-grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-atiku

http://dailypost.ng/2013/03/12/fg-should-grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-militants-el-rufai/

Impeached Governor Nyako
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/113201/1/embrace-amnesty-nyako-pleads-with-boko-haram.html

Governor Sule Lamido
http://www.frontiersnews.com/index.php/news/3426-amnesty-for-boko-haram-wisdom-has-prevail-lamido-shema

Governor Ibrahim Shema
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=boko+haram+amnesty++Lamido

shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Descartes: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2014
aguiyi:

U dey mind am
dem know too much angry
Thanks for the link jare smiley

5 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by dunkem21(m): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2014
gists:

My brother, much as there is a lot of sense in your post, I still have a little reservation. For how long are we going to be pardoning criminals in this country? I am a Yoruba man, are you saying if tomorrow some deranged OPC members starts killing people in Ogun, Oyo and other SW states, then FG should also grant them amnesty? We should be very careful about the kind of precedence we set.

Why is Ndume being tried in secrete? Why did Sherif run back to PDP if not for protection from investigation. Gov. Amaechi said BH is shooting because someone is paying (for the firearms and logistics), why has there not been any high profile arrest. Why has there not been any arrest in CBN as Davis indicted a top CBN staff (even if it is Sanusi)? It is not rocket science, war is EXPENSIVE. So, just cutting the source of funds to a terrorist group, and in most cases such groups die a natural death over time. Why has there not been a high profile arrest - even if it means witch-hunting the opposition as long as gej security chieves are sure such persons are behind BH? Except you are telling me, there is no APC member funding BH.

So the only reason I can think of why some people are asking for amnesty is just because they know we have an inept government that cannot discharge its most basic function - security. Maybe there theory is: if you don't ask for amnesty, this carnage may probably continue and its the innocent ones that suffers. Imagine the situation of the parents of the Chibok girls.

Another question I have been asking and its good to know Cramejones has asked a similar question in his list of top 20 questions: 12. Why has the Federal government failed to win the war against an ill-trained army of not more than 10,000, despite having an army, airforce and navy numbering over 100,000 with fighter jets and high grade military hardware? Even when we have a south easterner as the COAS.

I am a Muslim, but there is no where in our religion where you are asked to marry girls off without their parents consent. There is no religion on this planet that I know of that asks you to kill innocent secondary school boys in there dormitories while sleeping. Shecow Shekau cannot stand in front of any muslim community and expect accolades.

This is why some of us will not ask for amnesty, but we ask for justice. Justice on those providing the funds - without which BH will be history. And also some form of economic empowerment. I am not talking about the type of celebrity status that the Niger Delta militants have been elevated to, but a general economic empowerment for the readily available recruits into BH foot soldiers. If a man knows he can make a decent living without comitting suicide by joining a war he is bound to lose, he certainly will think twice before enlisting to join BH.

I want to point out a few lies about your questions as well as cramjones.

1. BH is not ill-trained. If they were, they wont be experts in handling APC's and other machineries at their disposal.
2. BH is far above 10,000 men. How many BH men do you think have been killed by our military men, JTF and the Cameroonian army?

5 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by gists: 12:48am On Nov 04, 2014
dunkem21:

I want to point out a few lies about your questions as well as cramjones.

1. BH is not ill-trained. If they were, they wont be experts in handling APC's and other machineries at their disposal.
2. BH is far above 10,000 men. How many BH men do you think have been killed by our military men, JTF and the Cameroonian army?

I am willing to indulge you and assume my assesment of BH strength was wrong just for the sake of this debate. But are you telling me BH foot soldiers are more than Nigerian army? Are you saying they have more training and experience than NA? Is BH supposed capacity to handle APCs and other military hardwares enough justification of the failure of FG to crush this terrorist inspite of the fact that we far more military personnel and air fire-power (not BH does not have jets)?

The reason why innocent people keep jetting crewed is because people like you keep make silly excuses for this government that fails to protect its citizen. Just because of silly religious/ethnic sentiments. If we fail to talk and demand for gov to act now because we have a false sense of security as the crises seems to be concentrated in the north, it is only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts of the country (God forbid). This was how people in Niger Delta and South East felt unconcerned when Militants were kidnapping expatriates for ransom. Little did we know the white experts will soon leave and kidnapping profession still stay with us. There was a time when ordinary people (Nigerians) get kidnapped in Aba. Yes, it got that bad that kidnapping graduated from expatriates to the rich and then later to just anybody - Ordinary people kidnapped not because they are rich but because they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have heard of people being kidnapped only to be released after payment of mere N50k.

If/when terrorist group find there way down south (in whatever name they choose), I hope this your silly excuse will suffice why the gov should be exonerated for not acting.

3 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by dunkem21(m): 5:46am On Nov 04, 2014
gists:

I am willing to indulge you and assume my assesment of BH strength was wrong just for the sake of this debate. But are you telling me BH foot soldiers are more than Nigerian army? Are you saying they have more training and experience than NA? Is BH supposed capacity to handle APCs and other military hardwares enough justification of the failure of FG to crush this terrorist inspite of the fact that we far more military personnel and air fire-power (not BH does not have jets)?

The reason why innocent people keep jetting crewed is because people like you keep make silly excuses for this government that fails to protect its citizen. Just because of silly religious/ethnic sentiments. If we fail to talk and demand for gov to act now because we have a false sense of security as the crises seems to be concentrated in the north, it is only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts of the country (God forbid). This was how people in Niger Delta and South East felt unconcerned when Militants were kidnapping expatriates for ransom. Little did we know the white experts will soon leave and kidnapping profession still stay with us. There was a time when ordinary people (Nigerians) get kidnapped in Aba. Yes, it got that bad that kidnapping graduated from expatriates to the rich and then later to just anybody - Ordinary people kidnapped not because they are rich but because they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have heard of people being kidnapped only to be released after payment of mere N50k.

If/when terrorist group find there way down south (in whatever name they choose), I hope this your silly excuse will suffice why the gov should be exonerated for not acting.

Thanks for at least accepting the lies being peddled by cramjones and you. Nigeria is at war with BH and their numbers is far greater than the NA. The reason why BH succeeds is because we have people like you just like their sponsors that are apologetic to their cause and will quickly pass the buck to the Govt forgetting that a lot of Generals from a particular region promised to heat up the polity and make the country ungovernable. If the govt goes hard on BH, they complain of genocide knowing that these people hide amongst citizens to perpetrate their devilish acts or would you really want a whole region levelled?
The terrorist group will never find their way down south because they cannot thrive and the terrains are not familiar with them. The people will easily point them out because of divergent views, beliefs and culture. Yes, kidnapping went from expatriates to the rich and to anybody but it was just an upgrade of armed robbery. Before, it was armed people bursting your door to ask for money but noticed that bulk of the money are kept in the bank and kidnapping was birthed. Goodluck is fighting these vices head on and I think we should offer advice to help him not changing another govt that wont still know how to quash the terrorists unless they were the ones that sponsored them in the first place to make the govt look incompetent.
Last bullet: Do you know that if GEJ opponents win, BH will stop immediately even without negotiations.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Ikengawo: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2014
There are people that have more hatred for gej thsn they have sympathy for innocents. This is why till this day many are elevating boko haram in order to shame jonathan

8 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:

Thank you.

you dont want me to start on this issue this morning.

Obasanjo is a yoruba man, a slave to the gambari's from time immemorial.

you should ask yourself why boko haram suddenly needed a caliphate

why bombing suddenly increased since goodluck bought a form for re-run
why those calling for Armnesty are the same ones not seeing anything good in the administration

5 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by justi4jesu(f): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2014
Aaaaaand it makes FP.

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by datguru: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by cheezkid(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2014
okay o
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by thiefnubu(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2014
And the reason for this list is..... undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:

Governor Rabui Kwankwaso

Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

Arewa Consultative Forum

Impeached Governor Nyako

Governor Sule Lamido

Governor Ibrahim Shema

All are indeed Progressive members or with links to the opposition party.

God where is your face ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by lonelydora: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Watching in 3D
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by redcliff: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2014
In every sense of the word this is pdp crap and propaganda. If the requested it why is boko haram all over aljazeera saying they dont want it?

I wont buy this news...
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2014
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim / Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) / INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.