Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out (4885 Views)

SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by asha80(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2014
apc is almost non existent in enugu if not they would take advantage of this scenario.
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by Ugwumba60: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
saintneo:

Nwele(nwanne in my local 042 tongue), I love your response. Charity begins at home; it is left for the people of Plateau, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Abia and other PDP states to fight injustice/negativity. Clerverly, you don't expect a man with ants on his bed to be commenting about the locusts in his neighbour's farm.
are u from Awgu or Aninri?
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by saintneo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ugwumba60:
are u from Awgu or Aninri?
Mgbowo. U? Don't tell me you are from.Ezioha, Mgbowo.
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by Ugwumba60: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
saintneo:
Mgbowo. U? Don't tell me you are from.Ezioha, Mgbowo.
no from Isu-awa, Mom from Nenwe
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by saintneo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ugwumba60:
no from Isu-awa, Mom from Nenwe
Nwele ijee.
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by o42austino(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
saintneo:

Nwele(nwanne in my local 042 tongue), I love your response. Charity begins at home; it is left for the people of Plateau, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Abia and other PDP states to fight injustice/negativity. Clerverly, you don't expect a man with ants on his bed to be commenting about the locusts in his neighbour's farm.
true talk.
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by o42austino(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
peps shld know that d rate Ifeoma is dragging Chime down both will soon discover oil.
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by orimsamsam(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pdp. Failure
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by Gbawe: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
It could be Aregbesola of Osun State. Since his reelection, PDP in Enugu State have been in confusion

Aregbesola Ke? I hear Amosun is the mastermind behind Enugu PDP woes. By the way, where is Nairaland's most famous Enugu son on a thread like this concerning his home State i.e Insincere9gerian? If he is not a vagrant wannabe and ideologically fraudulent chap then why is he never seen contributing his decisive and definitive opinion to pivotal development concerning the affairs of his State of domicile and Origin as many of us do regarding our States we are very passionate about?

If a thread concerning Lagos or Osun State, Insincer9gerian confessed to have never set foot in, our resident traditional herbalist will already have contributed 50 posts or more. Yet he is silent on this thread , and many others, about the State he lives in and originates from. What manner of cowardly dereliction of duty is that? SHould the loquacious Insincere9gerian not be the champion of developmental Enugu politics on NL? So many fraudsters on Nairaland who are worthless nomads who really want to be what they are not. Shior.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Your here dropping big big grammar while Lassa Fever is ravaging Oyonistan.
Very soo all you Yorubas in NL will require clearance card to comment to show you dont infect the community with Lassa Fever anf Guinea Worm

There has been a fresh outbreak of Lassa fever in Oyo state. This comes barely one week after Nigeria was officially declared Ebola-free. The spread of the hemorrhagic fever has been confirmed by State Commissioner for Health, Dr Muyiwa Gbadegesin.
Gbadegesin, who spoke to journalists in Ibadan, said there has been a confirmation of no fewer than 10 cases of Lassa fever in the state, three of which came in from another state. He reiterated that the government was in total control of the situation.
“We are already working to bring it under control. We are doing the best to curtail it. We have what it takes to manage it very well. I only want to appeal to our people to be very hygienic and when they feel that something is wrong with our system, we should go to the hospital for proper diagnosis of their sickness and treatment,” the commissioner said.
Source: http://www..com.ng /index.php/more-news/health- news2/item/752-new-outbreak-of-lassa- fever-in-oyo-state

http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/752-new-outbreak-of-lassa-fever-in-oyo-state

quote me here and i will quarantine you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , i have already place you on survellance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbawe:

Aregbesola Ke? I hear Amosun is the mastermind behind Enugu PDP woes. By the way, where is Nairaland's most famous Enugu son on a thread like this concerning his home State i.e Insincere9gerian? If he is not a vagrant wannabe and ideologically fraudulent chap then why is he never seen contributing his decisive and definitive opinion to pivotal development concerning the affairs of his State of domicile and Origin as many of us do regarding our States we are very passionate about?

If it is a Lagos or Osun thread, he confessed to have never set foot in, he will already have contributed 50 posts or more. Yet he is silent on this thread , and many others, about the State he lives in and originates from. What manner of cowardly dereliction of duty is that? SHould the loquacious Insincere9gerian not be the champion of developmental Enugu politics on NL? So many fraudsters on Nairaland who are worthless nomads who really want to be what they are not. Shior.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by egift(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
BuddahMonk:
Very soo all you Yorubas in NL will require clearance card to comment to show you dont infect the community with Lassa Fever anf Guinea Worm

There has been a fresh outbreak of Lassa fever in Oyo state. This comes barely one week after Nigeria was officially declared Ebola-free. The spread of the hemorrhagic fever has been confirmed by State Commissioner for Health, Dr Muyiwa Gbadegesin.
Gbadegesin, who spoke to journalists in Ibadan, said there has been a confirmation of no fewer than 10 cases of Lassa fever in the state, three of which came in from another state. He reiterated that the government was in total control of the situation.
“We are already working to bring it under control. We are doing the best to curtail it. We have what it takes to manage it very well. I only want to appeal to our people to be very hygienic and when they feel that something is wrong with our system, we should go to the hospital for proper diagnosis of their sickness and treatment,” the commissioner said.
Source: http://www..com.ng /index.php/more-news/health- news2/item/752-new-outbreak-of-lassa- fever-in-oyo-state

http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/752-new-outbreak-of-lassa-fever-in-oyo-state

quote me here and i will quarantine you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , i have already place you on survellance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[/s]

What has this got to do with the crisis of PDP in Enugu State? Please don't drag ignorance to anything 042. Anyi an aghi azu di ara (we don't run an asylum on this thread) grin grin grin

@Post:
Maybe Kwankwoso is the cause of PDP woos and why Chime is forcing "Gburugburu" on the State of Enugu. grin
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by Gbawe: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
BuddahMonk:

Big sign of a coward with tiny balls. you quote others and appear petrified of them quoting you. What marks you out as a p.u.s.sy more than that? Only a big girl's blouse , like you, throw blows when they cannot take blows. Good thing the picture expose thing has shown many of you up as liars, cowards and fraudsters. I have no doubt you are a fat, ugly and cowardly monstrosity who comes to Niaraland to gain some 'wins' in a life full of failure and disappointment. Now run along and find some panties to play with.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/big_girl's_blouse

big girl's blouse (plural big girl's blouses or big girls' blouses)

(idiomatic) An effeminate or weak man, a sissy.
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by Ugwumba60: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
saintneo:

Nwele ijee.
yes o nwele nnem la ndi Agwu ulu ejee
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by otil1: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
ENUGU PDP LEADERSHIP CRISIS: CALL CHIME TO ORDER, AJA TELLS MU’AZU

http://theadvocatengr.com/new/enugu-pdp-leadership-crisis-call-chime-to-order-aja-tells-muazu/

The leadership crisis in the Enugu State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has continued as the acting Chairman, David Aja, has asked the National Chairman of the party, Adamu Mu’azu, to call the State governor, Sullivan Chime, to order.
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by arsetalks(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Udehpaschal1:

please, why hasn't this dude been banned for insulting our admin seun. Law and order must be kept on this forum to avoid repetition... If not others will take a cue from him.

No hard feelings tho .just saying my mind
Is there a law that says Seun can't be taken on?

I am sure you don't want him banned because he insulted Seun but simply because he has made himself available to reveal all PDP lies. That I understand.
Re: Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
arsetalks:
Is there a law that says Seun can't be taken on?

I am sure you don't want him banned because he insulted Seun but simply because he has made himself available to reveal all PDP lies. That I understand.

refer yourself to Rule 2 and 20.... Am not in the mood to exchange unnecessary words. Am saying this for the good of this forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano / Breaking: New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta From Nigeria / Asari Dokubo Visits Adams Oshiomhole, Congratulates Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.